most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #4201
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 J-R said:
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
 04-05-2013, 04:43 PM         #4202
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
i feel like this season started a year from where last season started, and they ended in the same season, right before winter...
sh*t idk hopefully they throw some numbers out next season and give us a time..... because im thinking season 1-2 was all in 1 year and season 3 picks up 4-5 months after the winter so it would be around april may? only thing is they didnt give us any time stamps on how long season 3 was in WD world...
 5 years ago '04        #4203
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
When rick gave his speech about how he cant be their governor and apologiEd about michonne, he said it was a year later since his im in charge angry speech
 5 years ago '04        #4204
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
remember when we use to watch walking dead on sundays
[pic - click to view]

fu*k man.. 7 months
 5 years ago '11        #4205
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,967 | Props total: 9856 9856
Anyone know where I can watch all of season 3 online? Almost done with season 2 on Netflix, but they don't have season 3. This sh*t is so good
 5 years ago '08        #4206
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 J-R said:
i thought this was the 2nd year? in showtime since this season they started off saying they had to survuve the winter and they didnt mention any season and in the last couple epsiodes you could still see their breath when they breather which it be like early spring ish.....ao i think it might pick back up during the winter again which would be the start of the 3rd year
 Propel Water said:
i doubt they would pick up in the winter, cause like in world war z(if i remember correctly), zombies would freeze and be less of a threat. but then again, they are in hot a.ss georgia and winters arent nearly as cold as other places.

i could be completely wrong tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy