Derrick Rose had 71 points in the post season. Rodney Hood has 59 and Clarkson has 61

most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '14        #41
tygamann1 135 heat pts135
space
space
$10,795 | Props total: 12608 12608
 MayneThaTruth said:
You did it again. You had a problem with me saying it was a 100% chance he would get injured, which it was.

So I responded to that by saying, "Rose is legendary for his injuries. Im fine saying that it was a 100% chance that he was going to get injured. He has shown us that time and time again.

Right now, he would factually be on the bench."

So I responded to that. I also called you out for being a bi*ch. Once you seen that you were wrong, all you had to say was "Damn Im 100% wrong on everything...My bad homie"

Thats all you had to say. Instead, you tried to be slick, ignore my entire post, highlight a small sentence, and say "I stopped reading right their."

So now I know not to ever take you serious in a conversation. You have cheap pride issues homie.

I haven't read past the second line in any of these dissertations you've written since you said that dumb sh*t

If you can't see the obvious flaw in what you're saying than we have no need to continue this discussion. You cannot predict an injury my guy what is wrong with you, let alone say it a 100% chance

Edit: Just read your last sentence...I have cheap pride issues?...the motherfu*king irony I don't even give af enough to have pride involved in this, I just think what you're saying is asinine

Last edited by tygamann1; 05-18-2018 at 09:02 AM..
 1 week ago '06        #42
javi1989 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$24,558 | Props total: 37027 37027
The Cavs really turned Kyrie Irving into George Hill, Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood.

I would've just traded Lebron.
 1 week ago '17        #43
MayneThaTruth 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 3142 3142
 tygamann1 said:
I haven't read past the second line in any of these dissertations you've written

If you can't see the obvious flaw in what you're saying than we have no need to continue this discussion. You cannot predict an injury my guy what is wrong with you

Edit: Just read your last sentence...I have cheap pride issues?...the motherfu*king irony
You and blah blah are the exact same people. You a fu*king loser on here with multiple accounts.

I didnt realize until I notice you both reply to me in between eachother, and type the exact same way.

Go outside and getchyaself some poosay you loser a.ss n*gga.

And btw, 100% chance Rose will get injured within the next two days!

1 week ago '06        #44
javi1989 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$24,558 | Props total: 37027 37027
 Rico23 said:
i said on trade day that he never should have been traded and i never wanted him to go because he was super productive all year, minus his disappearing act to get married and grow dreds
You also said Rodney Hood good enough to go for 30 any given night @ am I lying? I already know this pus*y gonna deny this
blah blah blah gave props

1 week ago '14        #45
tygamann1 135 heat pts135
space
space
$10,795 | Props total: 12608 12608
 MayneThaTruth said:
You and blah blah are the exact same people. You a fu*king loser on here with multiple accounts.

I didnt realize until I notice you both reply to me in between eachother, and type the exact same way.

Go outside and getchyaself some poosay you loser a.ss n*gga.

And btw, 100% chance Rose will get injured within the next two days!

Are you serious? I'm @ now? You can't make this motherfu*king sh*t up

This might be one of the few threads I bookmark

My guy completely shot tf out

n*gga really just said I'm blah blah blah/ 3bs

@ I don't really fu*k with you like that but come in here and read this dumb sh*t
javi1989 and 2 others gave props

1 week ago '07        #46
Rico23 22 heat pts22
space
space
$44,114 | Props total: 7060 7060
 javi1989 said:
You also said Rodney Hood good enough to go for 30 any given night @ am I lying? I already know this pus*y gonna deny this
everyone said that, including talking heads and media because it was true. I seen it first hand when he played against the cavs. But what does this have to do with the topic or my original post in here

And why do u need backup smart guy
javi1989 slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #47
tu calmas 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 10068 10068
 Chesters said:
Current Drose plays just like Monta Ellis. You clowns said Monta game is outdated because he can only play iso ball and lacks a jumper. He needs the ball to be effective, can only drive, doesn't play good defense, and can't play without the ball. Drose is the same exact way so why in support of Monta not having a job but in support of the Cavs keeping Drose? Is it because y'all still holding on to the fact that he was a MVP almost a decade ago? I swear this site k!lls me with its hypricosy and favoritism
Monta Ellis would be a welcome addition to this sorry cavs roster
Chesters gave props

1 week ago '05        #48
blah blah blah 41 heat pts41
space
space
$19,079 | Props total: 21146 21146
 tygamann1 said:

@ I don't really fu*k with you like that but come in here and read this dumb sh*t
2nd person he accused of being an alt of mine
tygamann1 gave props

1 week ago '16        #49
Glove 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,386 | Props total: 12564 12564
 Cooley High said:
Interesting fact I found on reddit. I thought D.Rose was playing well before the injury in Cleveland. Didn't understand why trade him.
LePanic, everything is LeNow, LeNow, LeNow. Guys aren't meshing and building chemistry? Swap them out, those new guys aren't meshing? Swap em out again. Sign bad contracts, complain, then angle yourself for yet another departure after LeCrippling the team that did what you wanted. LeMicrowave teams for instant success, if it don't work, then bail on them. That's why they traded all those guys earlier this season. No patience.
 1 week ago '17        #50
Greedyx87 
space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 4376 4376
I told n*ggas at the deadline that the trades were a.ss. My fellow Cav fans told me I was wrong. Lmao
 1 week ago '17        #51
MayneThaTruth 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 3142 3142
 tygamann1 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Look at this dumbass post you just put up. All you did was verify yaself. You thought typing this would steer me away. It just put weight on what I already figured.

Loser a.ss n*gga up here with multiple accounts, you a fu*king lame. Get outside and go and get some girls you lame a.ss mf!

tygamann1 gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
68 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1331 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
39 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
208 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy