FSU fan, age 4, selling lemonade to buy out Willie Taggart’s contract

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '07        #1
663 page views
31 comments

TH35  113 heat pts113
space
space
$95,510   Props total: 22539 22539
FSU fan, age 4, selling lemonade to buy out Willie Taggart’s contract

Frustrated 4-year-old FSU fan Grayton Grant and his father set up a lemonade stand Sunday in Tallahassee to help pay for Seminoles coach Willie Taggart's $17 million buyout.

The Seminoles are coming off a 31-24 loss at No. 25 Virginia and are off to a 1-2 start during Taggart’s second season he promised would be better than his 5-7 debut year in Tallahassee.

The boy's father, FSU graduate and high level booster Daniel Grant, has since delete the social media post promoting the lemonade stand because of a backlash.

If you want to read the whole story:
visit this link https://www.orlandosentin .. xju-story.html

sh*t is dumb even if it's a joke.
+4   

best
worst
31 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
BIG FONT  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,426   Props total: 8528 8528
get that lemonade bag young fella
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,891   Props total: 55810 55810
I'm sure this 4 year-old came up with this idea on his own instead of watching Sesame Street.
+25   

4 weeks ago '07        #4
KeepinItTrill  46 heat pts46
space
space
$58,208   Props total: 31546 31546
fu*k this kid's father

+23   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
MHP Trotty  507 heat pts507
space
space
$15,104   Props total: 61683 61683
Beyond lame.

Jury still out on Taggart but what’s the solution? Fire him, pay his $17 Million buyout, Hire the new hotshot HC from Boise/Memphis or another Saban protege, and then what? Get the same results but blame it all on 1 1/2 years of Willie so the next coach gets 4/5 years to figure it out. Same sh*t Michigan did with Rich Rod to Hoke.

I’m worried that the administration & people of Tallahassee are capable of putting Willie in a situation where they can fire him for cause. Same sh*t UConn did with Ollie & Florida did with McElwain.
+4   

4 weeks ago '10        #6
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,526   Props total: 4672 4672
Dude is a terrible coach. FSU is crazy for paying him all that money. He looks like an affirmative action hire, not a good look. Same with Charlie Strong when he was at Texas. I want him to do well and succeed but he's just not winning games and it sucks.

4 weeks ago '16        #7
SeanFiero  172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$6,227   Props total: 14051 14051
Kid is a go getter

Pretty sure he will be buying pu**y from 23 till he 63

+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said
Dude is a terrible coach. FSU is crazy for paying him all that money. He looks like an affirmative action hire, not a good look. Same with Charlie Strong when he was at Texas. I want him to do well and succeed but he's just not winning games and it sucks.
Affirmative action hire?

You dudes always got something to say when a black coach struggles highlighting how “unqualified” they are when literally every coach who gets their first major job hasn’t proven themselves on a high level. It’s nothing unique to Taggart or Strong. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work but more than enough people believed in them that it could. Nobody forced their hand to hire either guy to prove their school is “progressive”. The people making decisions at these colleges could give a fu*k about a black man that can’t run fast or jump high.
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
kuul  28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,120   Props total: 10909 10909
It's time for little homie and his bi*ch a*s pappy to tap in.
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #10
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 MHP Trotty said
Affirmative action hire?

You dudes always got something to say when a black coach struggles highlighting how “unqualified” they are when literally every coach who gets their first major job hasn’t proven themselves on a high level. It’s nothing unique to Taggart or Strong. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work but more than enough people believed in them that it could. Nobody forced their hand to hire either guy to prove their school is “progressive”. The people making decisions at these colleges could give a fu*k about a black man that can’t run fast or jump high.
That's the real world man, I didn't make it up. Black coaches have a shorter leash than white coaches. They have more to prove in a shorter amount of time. People just want to see improvement. Winning makes people forget very fast. Tom Herman struggled his first year but last year Texas made huge strides. Charlie is ancient history and that's very sad. He had his shot. Willie has his shot, it's on him if he blows it. It's just what it is.

4 weeks ago '18        #11
back1  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$647   Props total: 1691 1691
His father is a racist. That is all I have to say.

4 weeks ago '16        #12
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said
That's the real world man, I didn't make it up. Black coaches have a shorter leash than white coaches. They have more to prove in a shorter amount of time. People just want to see improvement. Winning makes people forget very fast. Tom Herman struggled his first year but last year Texas made huge strides. Charlie is ancient history and that's very sad. He had his shot. Willie has his shot, it's on him if he blows it. It's just what it is.
I agree with that part 100%.

I just wouldn’t call him an Affirmative Action hire.

Hope these dudes turn it around down there, but the people who wanted him fired damn near 3 weeks in last year aren’t going to make it easy.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
slimboyballer  44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$4,698   Props total: 8050 8050
 MrTripleDouble said
The kids parents (who is racist af) told him do that because Taggart black. Is white kids outside selling lemonade for Chip Kelly buyout? Chip Kelly is a trash coach. Chip Kelly is 3-12 in 2 years at UCLA

Last edited by slimboyballer; 09-17-2019 at 01:18 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
Preacher Mane  38 heat pts38
space
space
$15,611   Props total: 35759 35759
Lmao at how he threw that "his favorite player is Dalvin Cook" sh*t in there to not appear racist. That sh*t is the equivalent of saying "I'm not racist, I have black friends"
+8   

4 weeks ago '10        #15
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 slimboyballer said
The kids parents (who is racist af) told him do that because Taggart black. Is white kids outside selling lemonade for Chip Kelly buyout? Chip Kelly is a trash coach. Chip Kelly is 3-12 in 2 years at UCLA
It's more complex than that. Northern Florida is one of the most racist areas in the country. Los Angeles/SoCal is very liberal and diverse. FSU is a winning school, UCLA is not. The expectations and pressure at a school like FSU is immense, similar to Texas, Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma etc. So everything you do will be under the microscope especially if your losing. There are always going to be racist people but if you win they can't say sh*t.

4 weeks ago '11        #16
megalomaniacal  1 heat pts1
space
space
$5,792   Props total: 9462 9462
fu*k that little kid and his dad

4 weeks ago '09        #17
TriniSoldier  72 heat pts72
space
space
$65,413   Props total: 69438 69438
I'm supposed to believe a 4 year old in the south could even write those signs?

4 weeks ago '19        #18
Stand Down  46 heat pts46
space
space
space
$2,884   Props total: 4921 4921
We da best

4 weeks ago '06        #19
LABoy83  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,368   Props total: 2690 2690
 MrTripleDouble said
It's more complex than that. Northern Florida is one of the most racist areas in the country. Los Angeles/SoCal is very liberal and diverse. FSU is a winning school, UCLA is not. The expectations and pressure at a school like FSU is immense, similar to Texas, Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma etc. So everything you do will be under the microscope especially if your losing. There are always going to be racist people but if you win they can't say sh*t.
Does the same apply to Pruitt at Tennessee? He has the EXACT same record as Taggart. You don’t see any UT kids, at the hands of booster parents, selling lemonade to buy him out. What about Muschamp at So Carolina? Dude is the epitome of average. He only has one 10 win season his entire coaching career back in ‘12 with Florida, which was with Urban Meyer’s talent

Call a spade a spade. Pressure is big at any football school, esp for the coaches I named. This lemonade stand has an undertone to it
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
GODGOAT  5 heat pts5
space
space
$1,571   Props total: 3431 3431
FSU got shutdown like a bad restaurant by the health inspectors they will be rebuilding with are without taggart goofy a*s fans long road ahead of you lil man

4 weeks ago '10        #21
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 LABoy83 said
Does the same apply to Pruitt at Tennessee? He has the EXACT same record as Taggart. You don’t see any UT kids, at the hands of booster parents, selling lemonade to buy him out. What about Muschamp at So Carolina? Dude is the epitome of average. He only has one 10 win season his entire coaching career back in ‘12 with Florida, which was with Urban Meyer’s talent

Call a spade a spade. Pressure is big at any football school, esp for the coaches I named. This lemonade stand has an undertone to it
It's hard to prove racism honestly, any time a white person who is critical of a non white especially black can be accused of racism which is a knee jerk reaction and unfair in my opinion but I agree with you to an extent. There are people who are overly critical and vitriolic with certain people and unfortunately race can be a factor. I will admit that when black coaches of teams at "white" colleges lose the anger from whites seem a bit more pronounced and personal especially in the south, so yes a spade is a spade. The treatment of white and black coaches in the media, by fans, and society in general is unfair, black coaches shouldering a lot of negativity and blame, it's sad. There is a reason in black culture why our ancestors preach you have to be twice as good as whites and work twice as hard because being black you already have 2 strikes against you, you only get 1 chance while whites of equal or lesser talent get plenty. It's a cold world man, I hate it but it is what it is.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly  21 heat pts21
space
space
$73,979   Props total: 22618 22618
Moral of the story, if you're an adult and want some quick and easy attention come up with an idea have your kid do it and then send it out to the world through social media and watch all the love it gets.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '16        #23
Jody  40 heat pts40
space
space
$4,161   Props total: 8924 8924
People on here blaming anyone but taggart need to re-evaluate some stuff.

Dude was NEVER anything more than a .500 coach

Why they thought he was a good hire is the million dollar question.

Pruitt just got his first gig running the show. Taggart been a head coach for a while. He is what he is. A sh*tty coach

4 weeks ago '04        #24
1000bluntz 
space
space
$20,397   Props total: 23310 23310
Willie Taggart for FSU is how the Gator fans felt with Muschamp and that yellow teeth bi*ch McElwain. Complete hopelessness. Have fun bi*ches

4 weeks ago '09        #25
ahmadou1  50 heat pts50
space
space
$14,032   Props total: 29686 29686
Where’s his permit?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  12
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Article inside Martin Scorsese Says Cinemas Are Being "Invaded" by "Theme Park" Films
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy