Murderer, Rapists, Woman Beaters...

most viewed right now
74 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '14        #76
Soaring Seagull  4 heat pts4
space
space
$6,447   Props total: 8539 8539
 DamianDragunov said
I see can see your point if this is true.
But didn’t it start when he was playing? How did it start “after it all went down”? He coulda had a spot. He started out as a second spot and beat out Alex Smith if I remember right. And had some questionable games. So you can’t just demand and “deserve” a starting spot. You have to our perform the starter. He coulda started after Russel Wilson too? And turned it down? He clearly wasn’t blackballed then and was almost trying to extort the teams for a starting spot it sounds like. I clearly remember him being called sackorpick, onereadkap, ect before he started kneeling. He showed glimpses of greatness. But also showed weakness in areas. So “deserving” a starting position is kind of a reach. IMO. Anyways.... the focus went on him and Jay Zs money and jobs and the damn troops, instead of some cops k*lling people and getting off. That’s the real crime in all this.
I think our wires have gotten crossed. The broncos offered him a contract in 2016. He chose to stay with the niners. It wasn't until the next year that he started kneeling.
As for the Russell Wilson tidbit. Those were Pete Carroll's actual words. "we would've signed him but he deserves to be a starter in this league and not a backup". His exact words ( I just googled) were,“He’s a starter in this league, you know. And we have a starter". See the games the owners and coaches were playing ? That's a perfect example. Who wouldn't want a backup with potential to start? That was actually Pete's explanation lol

Last edited by Soaring Seagull; 09-10-2019 at 10:44 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #77
slimboyballer  44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$4,709   Props total: 8086 8086
 Tha Boss said
Lol now you want me to analyze Nathan peterman/tyrods situation. Lol n*gga you brought it up but want me to explain it.
In 4 years Brock Osweiler throw for 2100 passing yards, why was Brock Osweiler giving a big contract at QB??
you making more excuses than a man going to jail for life, you avoiding all questions lol

1 month ago '04        #78
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
$16,415   Props total: 42654 42654
Ay OP.

Dont talk about these loser a*s n*ggas' idols like that

1 month ago '17        #79
O1as  396 heat pts396
space
space
$10,338   Props total: 24355 24355
 Tha Boss said
How. What corporation doesnít have rules, procedures, and hires who they want? How is it a plantation
Nope you tried it and failed.

1 month ago '05        #80
Tha Boss  68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$27,929   Props total: 58827 58827
 slimboyballer said
In 4 years Brock Osweiler throw for 2100 passing yards, why was Brock Osweiler giving a big contract at QB??
you making more excuses than a man going to jail for life, you avoiding all questions lol

You doing it again Scott. Now we talking about why Brock got paid and not why Colin was cut for his superb play with the niners. i got excuses but you changing the topics sir. Itís getting late and past my bedtime. You win good fellow. Appreciate the convo

1 month ago '06        #81
DonYBE  16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,223   Props total: 7412 7412
 Tha Boss said
You moving the goalpost now sir. Now you talking about the games he won after replacing him. The point and convo was why Colin’s superb play warranted him being benched.
Really dude?

The convo started on you saying that Eric Reid can still play, thus implying Kap can't. But the last time he was on the field the man played better than most of these players who keep getting jobs which includes Blaine Gabbert.

Just stop bruh.

Last edited by DonYBE; 09-10-2019 at 10:49 PM..

1 month ago '05        #82
Tha Boss  68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 O1as said
Nope you tried it and failed.

Tried what I asked a question the article sounds similar to Donald whom every player on the clippers for years knew he was with this wierd sh*t and said nothing.

While ignoring my suggestions and isolating me from decisions customarily reserved for general managers, the Clippers attempted to place the blame for the team's failures on me," Baylor said in the declaration. "During this same period, players Sam Cassell, Elton Brand and Corey Maggette complained to me that DONALD STERLING would bring women into the locker room after games, while the players were showering, and make comments such as, 'Look at those beautiful black bodies.' I brought this to Sterling's attention, but he continued to bring women into the locker room."

Whatís your thoughts on this. Nba, nfl, sh*t prolly happens in the mlb also. Why is the nfl only singled out

1 month ago '04        #83
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
You doing it again Scott. Now we talking about why Brock got paid and not why Colin was cut for his superb play with the niners. i got excuses but you changing the topics sir. It’s getting late and past my bedtime. You win good fellow. Appreciate the convo
no problem Rudy.....thanks for proving my point of Kap being blackballed and proving its not about talent with Nathan Peterman throwng a int every 9 passes or Brock Osweiler get big money for a 4 year combined passing total of 2100 yards

1 month ago '07        #84
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$40,040   Props total: 33810 33810
Why yall still watching the NFL

1 month ago '05        #85
Tha Boss  68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 DonYBE said
Really dude?

The convo started on you saying that Eric Reid can still play, thus implying Kap can't. But the last time he was on the field the man played better than most of these players who keep getting jobs which includes Blaine Gabbert.

Just stop bruh.
If he was playing better than gabbert why was he benched for him Colin had job opportunities but declined the Broncos, had a potential tryout with Baltimore but his girl blew it and apparently Miami. To top of off these other players werenít requesting starter money. Colin bet on hisself and it didnít. Work out.

1 month ago '05        #86
Tha Boss  68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 slimboyballer said
no problem Rudy.....thanks for proving my point of Kap being blackballed and proving its not about talent with Nathan Peterman throwng a int every 9 passes or Brock Osweiler get big money for a 4 year combined passing total of 2100 yards
Haynes worth
Miles Austin
Half the raiders
3/4 if the redskins
Ect...
Players get big contracts and donít do sh*t all the time b. We just disagree about Colin. No big deal

1 month ago '06        #87
DonYBE  16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,223   Props total: 7412 7412
 Tha Boss said
If he was playing better than gabbert why was he benched for him Colin had job opportunities but declined the Broncos, had a potential tryout with Baltimore but his girl blew it and apparently Miami. To top of off these other players weren’t requesting starter money. Colin bet on hisself and it didn’t. Work out.
Dude I'm not going back and forth with information that already been discussed in the thread.

I'm done talking to you bruh

1 month ago '05        #88
Tha Boss  68 heat pts68
space
space
space
You all win. Colin was this generations warren moon

1 month ago '12        #89
44wade  317 heat pts317
space
space
space
$29,370   Props total: 20090 20090
i dont understand how Kap is still being debated.

its simple. Just as many if not more people dont want to see him back in the NFL. And he isnt such a huge talent to take a stand on for the NFL. He is too polarizing and as much as you like him, someone doesnt.

1 month ago '04        #90
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
Haynes worth
Miles Austin
Half the raiders
3/4 if the redskins
Ect...
Players get big contracts and don’t do sh*t all the time b. We just disagree about Colin. No big deal
we're talking Qbs and everybody you named did more than Brock Osweiler,,,
Brock Osweiler passing yards before big contract
2012 12 yds
2013 95 yds
2014 52 yds
2015 1967 yds = 2062 pass yds for 4 years..

next

Last edited by slimboyballer; 09-10-2019 at 11:10 PM..

1 month ago '05        #91
Tha Boss  68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 slimboyballer said
we're talking Qbs and everybody you named did more than Brock Osweiler,,,
Brock Osweiler passing yards before big contract
2012 12 yds
2013 95 yds
2014 52 yds
2015 1967 yds = 2067 pass yds for 4 years..

next

I stated you win good sir. Iíve got nothing left

1 month ago '07        #92
TH35  113 heat pts113
space
space
$95,535   Props total: 22561 22561
NFL gonna NFL...

Im entertained but not invested.

1 month ago '16        #93
Proveone 
space
space
space
$3,044   Props total: 7976 7976
 slimboyballer said
Tyrod Taylor was bench for Nathan Peterman
And then traded because of Allen. Took them to the playoffs and got replaced by a guy who throws more picks than tds
SMH BILLS deserve to be trash
+1   

1 month ago '04        #94
Mike T  191 heat pts191
space
space
$18,161   Props total: 36906 36906
 O1as said
Everyone knows what time it is with these NFL owners and the buisness as a whole. Slave owners running a plantation. If you know you know.

N egro
F ield
L league

1 month ago '12        #95
BlessInTheSky  8 heat pts8
space
space
$7,624   Props total: 15222 15222
 Big Tymerz said
But Kaepernick can't get a bench spot.
He don't want a bench spot

1 month ago '07        #96
Dotel  35 heat pts35
space
space
$8,237   Props total: 3563 3563
 Big Tymerz said
Because he fu*king sucks

1 month ago '19        #97
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
$505   Props total: 695 695
 O1as said
Everyone knows what time it is with these NFL owners and the buisness as a whole. Slave owners running a plantation. If you know you know.
Yeah, because slaves get paid millions of dollars. You clowns ruin your own points every time.

1 month ago '16        #98
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$1,541   Props total: 1118 1118
 Big Tymerz said
Kap some sh*t f**k that fraud
Dude never kneeled when he was starting lol fraud

1 month ago '16        #99
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$1,541   Props total: 1118 1118
 Dotel said
Because he fu*king sucks
Pure trash Iím sick of this clown acting like heís some civil rights activists n*gga a opportunist lol
+2   

1 month ago '17        #100
Silkyfresh 
space
space
space
$353   Props total: 595 595
Colin has been out of the league 3 years. He lost his job as QB1 when he actually had a platform to raise awareness...he did nothing.
Once he lost his job..he moped on the sidelines.
Then eventually when losing the top spot had became a reality ...he then protested.

Open your eyes. He protested once he became irrelevant. Logic dictates he would do the same again. Jayz gets to eat. He bi*ched about that. And it will continue.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+75online now  60
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  45
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
115 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-123online now  23
Article inside Gina Rodriguez gets caught saying the N-WORD, Twitter cancells her!
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-24online now  14
Image(s) inside DAD OF THE YEAR! He Goes LIVE & Put DAUGHTER ON BLAST FROM HER OWN TWI..
149 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy