Kevin Durant realized he was 'different' from rest of Warriors, still doesn't trust OKC

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '15        #101
dracohimself 
space
space
$1,010   Props total: 2286 2286
 lizardman said
So basically he wants everything he had in OKC. He had EVERYTHING he wanted. They let him just focus on basketball. He didn't have to talk to the local media if he didn't want to. He lived near the practice facility and could access it anytime he wanted. He ran the team and could play free without the contestants of a system. He said he went to Golden State for everything opposite of what OKC gave him but now he wants it back. Dude never even even thanked the city or fans.
HeTried to.. Half a*sedly ... We didn't accept.. But fu*k it, Him and even basketball itself ain't even a thought now that Sooner Season in full effect... fu*k All that sh*t til we get this playoff 'chip !!!
No other sports exist when college football is on lol

1 month ago '11        #102
royman04  21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,821   Props total: 8653 8653
 LicensedLegend said
You moved on from them, what did you expect? Imagine “you” leaving someone, and then “you” complain about trust issues.
Leaving someone for someone else u have recent history with
+6   

1 month ago '06        #103
omniscience  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$972   Props total: 623 623
 44wade said
To me KD falls victim to the Lebron led media in basketball.

He needed to leave OKC and GSW was his best chance to win a title, it made sense. His brand needed a title, and im sure he was tired of listening to people saying he was coming up short.

If he goes to another team, then GSW still can beat you, Cle can still beat you. It was the same move Bron made to me. But its being spun alot different.

I dont Durant shouldve left though, he shouldve just kept stacking titles in GSW and let the narrative correct itself.

I dont think he will add to his legacy by going to Brooklyn. I dont think they are sure title contenders, and I dont think they win one.

Still he gets way too much sh*t for doing the same sh*t as Lebron.

What Bron and KD did are nothing alike..smh

I don’t get how dudes are still trying to make that correlation.

Let me spell it out for you slow n*ggas...

One guy, after 7 yrs of carrying a shabby a*s franchise with minimal help, understood he needed more a*sistance if he were to win a championship. Since that organization was too inept to put those pieces around him, he got with his boy to take down the neighborhood bully. Mind you.. the Heat weren’t relevant for 4 yrs prior to Bron coming to down.

On the other hand.. you have a guy who had all the pieces around him.. with competent management. This guy was up 3-1 on his way to the Finals and folded like a complete bi*ch. After said folding, this guy decided to tuck his Johnson between his legs and scurry to the team that punched him in the face and took his lunch money.

Durant pulled the biggest clown move in the history of professional sports and he’ll forever be looked at sideways for it.

You can’t compare the two. Any n*gga who agrees with that sucka move should check if their spine and nuts are still intact.

Last edited by omniscience; 09-11-2019 at 10:14 AM..
+8   

1 month ago '09        #104
MakaveliToDon91  54 heat pts54
space
space
$10,870   Props total: 19803 19803
 omniscience said

I donít get how dudes are still trying to make that correlation.

One guy, after 7 yrs of carrying a shabby a*s franchise with minimal help, understood he needed more a*sistance if he were to win a championship. Since that organization was too inept to put those pieces around him, he got with his boy to take down the neighborhood bully. Mind you.. the Heat werenít relevant for 4 yrs prior to Bron coming to down.

On the other hand.. you have a guy who had all the pieces around him.. with competent management. This guy was up 3-1 on his way to the Finals and folded like a complete bi*ch. After said folding, this guy decided to tuck his Johnson between his legs and scurry to the team that punched you in the face and took your lunch money.

Durant pulled the biggest clown move in the history of professional sports and heíll forever be looked at sideways for it.

You canít compare the two. Any n*gga who agrees with that sucka move should check if their spine and nuts are still intact.
How n*ggas are comparin this is dumb as fu*k

Next they'll be sayin Lebron signing to the lakers was the same as KDs move
+8   

1 month ago '12        #105
44wade  317 heat pts317
space
space
space
$29,372   Props total: 20090 20090
 omniscience said

I donít get how dudes are still trying to make that correlation.

One guy, after 7 yrs of carrying a shabby a*s franchise with minimal help, understood he needed more a*sistance if he were to win a championship. Since that organization was too inept to put those pieces around him, he got with his boy to take down the neighborhood bully. Mind you.. the Heat werenít relevant for 4 yrs prior to Bron coming to down.

On the other hand.. you have a guy who had all the pieces around him.. with competent management. This guy was up 3-1 on his way to the Finals and folded like a complete bi*ch. After said folding, this guy decided to tuck his Johnson between his legs and scurry to the team that punched you in the face and took your lunch money.

Durant pulled the biggest clown move in the history of professional sports and heíll forever be looked at sideways for it.

You canít compare the two. Any n*gga who agrees with that sucka move should check if their spine and nuts are still intact.
I mean, this sounds like the spin 101. This is copy and paste to me. Its verbatim the same talking points, you even throw in the superhero Bron came to save the Heat angle too.

It lacks alot of context. Its devoid of context really, and is the exact sh*t I was talking about.

1 month ago '16        #106
SeanFiero  172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$6,231   Props total: 14053 14053
Durant >

1 month ago '12        #107
44wade  317 heat pts317
space
space
space
Bron had to go to the Heat because Miami had Wade and space for two max players. Period. Wade with 2 max guys were better than Cleveland and wouldve gave Boston a run for their money. Period.

Durant had to sign with Warriors because GSW and Cle were going to be better. OKC was always gonna come up short with Russ.

They both gave themselves the best chance to win. If either does something different, its possible they both dont have a title.

1 month ago '11        #108
rayraysray  56 heat pts56
space
space
$1,324   Props total: 422 422
aint nobody a good friend unless y'all been thru some sh*t together.

1 month ago '17        #109
Cronion2415 
space
space
$680   Props total: 2056 2056
Durant a fake a*s n*gga! He was in Oklahoma City 2 weeks ago!! At Destination XL!! Getting clothes. For my fellow Oklahoma City residents, I'm talking about the North May avenue location by "Dave and Busters"... In fact, his brother Tony still stays at the Avanna Arts district in downtown OKC.. fu*k outta here with the fake sh*t, his bi*ch a*s still comes down here all the time..
+2   

1 month ago '06        #110
omniscience  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$972   Props total: 623 623
 44wade said
I mean, this sounds like the spin 101. This is copy and paste to me. Its verbatim the same talking points, you even throw in the superhero Bron came to save the Heat angle too.

It lacks alot of context. Its devoid of context really, and is the exact sh*t I was talking about.

fu*k are you talking about?!

Nothing stated in my response was a talking point.. Iím speaking facts.. tangible sh*t that happened.
-CLE was trashy franchise who failed to provide adequate help. n*gga made Mo fu*kin Williams an all star.. lol
-MIA was irrelevant from 07-10.. thatís not up for debate.
-Durant clammed up and blew a 3-1 lead. As the leader of OKC this is unacceptable, especially with that roster.
-Durant ran to the team that just eliminated him.

I donít see a single talking point. Looking at your SN tho..Iím definitely speaking on deaf ears.

Carry on guy..
+2   

1 month ago '12        #111
44wade  317 heat pts317
space
space
space
 omniscience said

fu*k are you talking about?!

Nothing stated in my response was a talking point.. Iím speaking facts.. tangible sh*t that happened.
-CLE was trashy franchise who failed to provide adequate help. n*gga made Mo fu*kin Williams an all star.. lol
-MIA was irrelevant from 07-10.. thatís not up for debate.
-Durant clammed up and blew a 3-1 lead. As the leader of OKC this is unacceptable, especially with that roster.
-Durant ran to the team that just eliminated him.

I donít see a single talking point. Looking at your SN tho..Iím definitely speaking on deaf ears.

Carry on guy..
Fact, Lebron was known as a choker when he left Cleveland. No one wanted to join him in Cleveland because he wasnt enough to bring anyone to Cleveland. Fact.

Fact Wade had won a title in 06, and got hurt in 07, and Heat then went all in on 2010. They won a title just 4 yrs before Bron and had space for 2 max players around Wade, who was thought to be at worst 3 best player in the NBA. Facts.

OKC had a decent run that year, and did what they were known to do, which was choke. They had a surprise run that year, and blew a 3-1 lead. They choked again. They were capped out and any move they could make wouldnt have taken them over the top. GSW still had space for another max guy, so they wouldve got better. Facts.

Durant went to the team most likely to win, and so did Lebron. The exact circumstances are different, but they both went to the only team that had the space, and was better than any other option at that point.

Its a spin when you start saying Lebron saved Miami, and OKC was better or going to be better the following year than GSW, Spurs or Cle.

It fits your version, to make OKC better than it really was, and was really going to be, and at the same time, making 2010 Lebron an obvious winner, when he was known for losing. Delonte, Lechoke, LeElbow, LeQuit. That was what people said about Lebron in the playoffs.

I firmly believe that Lebron signed with the only team that was going to get him a title quickly, and Durant signed with the only team that was going to get him a title quickly. They both signed with their only options to win.

1 month ago '04        #112
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,773   Props total: 4099 4099
 44wade said
Fact, Lebron was known as a choker when he left Cleveland. No one wanted to join him in Cleveland because he wasnt enough to bring anyone to Cleveland. Fact.

Fact Wade had won a title in 06, and got hurt in 07, and Heat then went all in on 2010. They won a title just 4 yrs before Bron and had space for 2 max players around Wade, who was thought to be at worst 3 best player in the NBA. Facts.

OKC had a decent run that year, and did what they were known to do, which was choke. They had a surprise run that year, and blew a 3-1 lead. They choked again. They were capped out and any move they could make wouldnt have taken them over the top. GSW still had space for another max guy, so they wouldve got better. Facts.

Durant went to the team most likely to win, and so did Lebron. The exact circumstances are different, but they both went to the only team that had the space, and was better than any other option at that point.

Its a spin when you start saying Lebron saved Miami, and OKC was better or going to be better the following year than GSW, Spurs or Cle.

It fits your version, to make OKC better than it really was, and was really going to be, and at the same time, making 2010 Lebron an obvious winner, when he was known for losing. Delonte, Lechoke, LeElbow, LeQuit. That was what people said about Lebron in the playoffs.

I firmly believe that Lebron signed with the only team that was going to get him a title quickly, and Durant signed with the only team that was going to get him a title quickly. They both signed with their only options to win.
i still find it hard to believe that
a. dan gilbert publicly doubted lebron would ever win
b. lebron still went back to play for him
+4   

1 month ago '15        #113
DreamSeller  3 heat pts3
space
space
$402   Props total: 543 543
 44wade said

He needed to leave OKC and GSW was his best chance to win a title, it made sense. His brand needed a title, and im sure he was tired of listening to people saying he was coming up short.

If he goes to another team, then GSW still can beat you, Cle can still beat you. It was the same move Bron made to me. But its being spun alot different.
Wouldíve been the same move as Bron if Bron went to Boston
+1   

1 month ago '10        #114
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
$26,855   Props total: 58180 58180
if he didn't feel like on of the guys in golden state and doesn't trust okc what team is he going into the hall of fame as?

1 month ago '17        #115
baku  55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$843   Props total: 7353 7353
 Birdland said
The more He and Kyrie talk the more Iím glad they didnít come to the Knicks . They not dogs . Talented but weak minded . That sh*t rubs off on people
say what u will, but to say KD aint a dog is crazy.... dude always rises to the occassion when the bright lights are on.. and u know it. he loves it when people start barking at him. he's as dog as a dog can get.
+4   

1 month ago '19        #116
Airtight 
space
space
$217   Props total: 912 912
Smdh they could have stacked titles in GS for years. Now they ain't going to win sh*t in BKN and everyone is going to blame him.

Should have let Steph take all your heat.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #117
baku  55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$843   Props total: 7353 7353
 RoyRogers225 said
He exposed himself he let the media and what other people thought get him off that team he literally let the media trick him off the streets he really is weak minded I wouldnít give a fu*k what n*ggas said about me Iím winning titles 15 years from now he gonna release a article saying how he should have stayed in Golden state and how they would have won 8 titles smh stupid mothafu*ker
painfully true
+2   

1 month ago '16        #118
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,765   Props total: 23947 23947
"I came in there wanting to be part of a group, wanting to be part of a family, and definitely felt accepted," Durant said in an interview the Wall Street Journal. "But I'll never be one of those guys. I didn't get drafted there... Steph Curry, obviously drafted there. Andre Iguodala, won the first Finals, first championship. Klay Thompson, drafted there. Draymond Green, drafted there. And the rest of the guys kind of rehabilitated their careers there. So me? sh*t, how you going to rehabilitate me? What you going to teach me? How can you alter anything in my basketball life? I got an MVP already. I got scoring titles."

thats a really odd way of looking at it............

1 month ago '18        #119
BernieDaGoat  72 heat pts72
space
space
$3,784   Props total: 7301 7301
 gh3tto said
i still find it hard to believe that
a. dan gilbert publicly doubted lebron would ever win
b. lebron still went back to play for him
LBJ all about stacking the deck. All that fake loyalty sh*t. he went back to cle because they gave him the best chance to win period.

Nothing wrong with taht but I wish n*ggas were honest about it!
+3   

1 month ago '09        #120
The Bully  476 heat pts476
space
space
$60,568   Props total: 102687 102687
the most mentally frail player of the modern era strikes again
+4   

1 month ago '06        #121
AF1PIMPN  9 heat pts9
space
space
$5,363   Props total: 154 154
 44wade said

Don't forget L36ron was also looked at as .75 always a 4th quarter short.

1 month ago '06        #122
AF1PIMPN  9 heat pts9
space
space
$5,363   Props total: 154 154
 baku said
say what u will, but to say KD aint a dog is crazy.... dude always rises to the occassion when the bright lights are on.. and u know it. he loves it when people start barking at him. he's as dog as a dog can get.
Dude was on pace to do some amazing sh!t in game 5 b4 his tire blew out! All Kerr had to do was continue to use him as a decoy & spot up shooter like the 1st quarter. KD was feeling it & was even talking sh!t to I think Vanvleet & locked him down on a defensive possession!

1 month ago '07        #123
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,833   Props total: 6320 6320
If he didn’t do the interview y’all wouldn’t have sh*t else to talk about...look at y’all? Lmao actin like lil bi*ches over what this n*gga said about his thoughts on his past tenure with teams.

Y’all n*ggaz want n*ggaz to be how y’all want them to be... but y’all got it all the way fu*ked up .
lmao look at y’all and grown a*s media members all in they feelings
+2   

1 month ago '17        #124
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$1,007   Props total: 2982 2982
 44wade said

I dont Durant shouldve left though, he shouldve just kept stacking titles in GSW and let the narrative correct itself.

I dont think he will add to his legacy by going to Brooklyn. I dont think they are sure title contenders, and I dont think they win one.

Still he gets way too much sh*t for doing the same sh*t as Lebron.
I'm sure you heard this plenty of times but what 73 win team that beat him in the playoffs the previous year did Lebron join?
+1   

1 month ago '05        #125
Wondah_Woman  9 heat pts9
space
space
$5,632   Props total: 12299 12299
 BernieDaGoat said
LBJ all about stacking the deck. All that fake loyalty sh*t. he went back to cle because they gave him the best chance to win period.

Nothing wrong with taht but I wish n*ggas were honest about it!
Can it be both? We live in such an ďeither/orĒ world. Same reason why KD went to Brooklyn when he decided he was going to leave GS. Good young core. Another star to play along side with.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+87online now  20
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
40 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-127online now  13
Article inside Gina Rodriguez gets caught saying the N-WORD, Twitter cancells her!
224 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
118 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy