Saints WR Michael Thomas won't show up to camp w/o new deal

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 months ago '07        #26
KeepinItTrill  46 heat pts46
space
space
$58,208   Props total: 31546 31546
 sho 2010 said
Show up to camp. Stop listening to these agents. Youíll get paid
show up to camp, possibly get hurt and then your value decreases

+4   

3 months ago '18        #27
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$5,963   Props total: 30760 30760
Buckeye pride
+1   

3 months ago '18        #28
Dnyce215 
space
space
$615   Props total: 1789 1789
 KeepinItTrill said
show up to camp, possibly get hurt and then your value decreases

Ask Earl Thomas
+2   

3 months ago '04        #29
torious  85 heat pts85
space
space
$89,108   Props total: 24335 24335
Dude really only making like 1M currently???????? that's unreal
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '18        #30
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$10,910   Props total: 13747 13747
 Lord God said
Buckeye pride
amen!

but we need to get a another 5 star qb or 4 star asap. if justin gets injury are championship season is over. since tate and mattew left.

what funny is now they might not be getting the starting job in miami and tcu.

and in the big 12 and acc they are not going to have eleite defense and offense to have 30 to 50 point games. so there chance at playing back up is even going to be more slim.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '18        #31
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$10,910   Props total: 13747 13747
 torious said
are you serious? after the 2 seasons he had? only 1 million? are you kidding me?

nfl needs to do like the nba and do a players union. that sport is so much more deadly then nba. hell they spend majority of there money on medical expenses along. or stay injury from a couple of plays.

i could image how much the rookies who have awsome season make.

thots going be going towards white guys now.

3 months ago '15        #32
Preacher Mane  38 heat pts38
space
space
$15,611   Props total: 35758 35758
 torious said
 stutteringrap said
are you serious? after the 2 seasons he had? only 1 million? are you kidding me?

nfl needs to do like the nba and do a players union. that sport is so much more deadly then nba. hell they spend majority of there money on medical expenses along. or stay injury from a couple of plays.

i could image how much the rookies who have awsome season make.

thots going be going towards white guys now.

He was a 2nd round pick thats still on his rookie deal
+2   

3 months ago '05        #33
JealousOnesHate  26 heat pts26
space
space
$15,482   Props total: 5137 5137
 Preacher Mane said
Beat me to it. Lol! These guys smh

3 months ago '04        #34
chctynig2804  2 heat pts2
space
space
$20,546   Props total: 5873 5873
 504 said
Right but I donít want this n*gga taking the cap.. Brees took up the cap and we hand various 7-9 seasons. Donít get me wrong MT is a great WR but donít think heís work 22M a year trade him... the Patriots way.
The Patriots way? When someone successfully copies their way with sustained success then Iíll believe it is easy to accomplish

The problem is fans are so concerned with the salary cap because the media tells us teams cant afford to pay everyone so everyone has the mindset of trade so and so player if he wants $X million.

The cap goes up every year and Thomasí contract will still take up pretty much the same percentage of the cap that previous #1s have taken up when they signed their big deals. Odellís average contract is roughly 10% of the cap, Mike Evans was roughly 10% when he signed his mew deal and Thomas will likely also be at around 10-11% with his on a cap that is projected to reach $200 million in 2020
+1   

3 months ago '16        #35
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
$46,061   Props total: 92841 92841
Saints gonna pay him. Should work itself out.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #36
space
space
 chctynig2804 said
The Patriots way? When someone successfully copies their way with sustained success then I’ll believe it is easy to accomplish

The problem is fans are so concerned with the salary cap because the media tells us teams cant afford to pay everyone so everyone has the mindset of trade so and so player if he wants $X million.

The cap goes up every year and Thomas’ contract will still take up pretty much the same percentage of the cap that previous #1s have taken up when they signed their big deals. Odell’s average contract is roughly 10% of the cap, Mike Evans was roughly 10% when he signed his mew deal and Thomas will likely also be at around 10-11% with his on a cap that is projected to reach $200 million in 2020
On the Saints board those jackasses really talking about trading him or letting him walk. Then when I brought up how Drew did this sh*t a couple years ago, all you hear is "that's different". Reality is we need Mike.

What yall situation with Zeke/Dak/Coop looking like? Jerruh dropping big bags for all?

3 months ago '07        #37
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
$106,519   Props total: 106112 106112
 stutteringrap said
now a see why nfl players and college players talk about there coaches and the nfl and cfb?

like damn. after what he did the pass 2 seasons. they should unload the brink truck for him.

they treat nfl players like slaves? damn. like just be happy your not on welfare or food stamps no more. or entitlement.

while nba trash n*ggas is getting 20 million for nothing?

college football and nfl is a league where the best players are not appricate and the worst ones are
saints gonna pay him. Its one of those things where they wanna see what Julio gets first.
+1   

3 months ago '07        #38
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$25,985   Props total: 24782 24782
 Preacher Mane said
Right lol.n*ggas acting like thatís unreal or some sh*t lol.sh*t Kamara doesnít even make a Mil.I think I heard somewhere that both their contracts combined last year was less than 2 million.Thats good drafting with Brees on his last years we will have enough money for both and the rest of our guys
+1   

3 months ago '11        #39
megalomaniacal  1 heat pts1
space
space
$5,792   Props total: 9462 9462
 stutteringrap said
now a see why nfl players and college players talk about there coaches and the nfl and cfb?

like damn. after what he did the pass 2 seasons. they should unload the brink truck for him.

they treat nfl players like slaves? damn. like just be happy your not on welfare or food stamps no more. or entitlement.

while nba trash n*ggas is getting 20 million for nothing?

college football and nfl is a league where the best players are not appricate and the worst ones are
Thereís only 12-15 players on nba teams, itíll never be the same across the board.

And football is a violent sport, they deserve to get paid but look at players like gurley, his career might be over already after getting paid.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '04        #40
zone3cp  5 heat pts5
space
space
$9,130   Props total: 38841 38841
Them f*gs ain’t call Dez yet? Lol

Falcons receiving core. Sanu Julio and Ridley.....Deadly>>>>

3 months ago '15        #41
space
space
 zone3cp said
Them f*gs ainít call Dez yet? Lol

Falcons receiving core. Sanu Julio and Ridley.....Deadly>>>>
Over 50 years in the NFL, two SB appearances and still dont have a fu*kin thing to show for it

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '04        #42
zone3cp  5 heat pts5
space
space
 Preacher Mane said
Over 50 years in the NFL, two SB appearances and still dont have a fu*kin thing to show for it
You sound like a cowboys fan....I swear this thread was talking about the upcoming season

3 months ago '19        #43
Papi Le Batard 
space
space
$127   Props total: 511 511
These NFL players ain't playing this year.. they saw that NBA offseason and want their checks too

3 months ago '15        #44
space
space
 zone3cp said
You sound like a cowboys fan....I swear this thread was talking about the upcoming season
Aight. Well we gonna sweep yall this upcoming season just like we did last season.

3 months ago '15        #45
GriffDawg  16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,617   Props total: 2748 2748
glorified running back

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '04        #46
zone3cp  5 heat pts5
space
space
 Preacher Mane said
Aight. Well we gonna sweep yall this upcoming season just like we did last season.

Good luck big guy....I'll be at the Thanksgiving game too if u popping up.

3 months ago '15        #47
space
space
 zone3cp said
Good luck big guy....I'll be at the Thanksgiving game too if u popping up.
I want to but thats bayou classic weekend down here. Y'all games always full of bad bi*ches. Can't even front.
+1   

3 months ago '09        #48
TraV  79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,172   Props total: 3842 3842
Real n*gga. He subscribed to that All$In financial university. Get'cha money, buckeye.

3 months ago '08        #49
dwise919 
space
space
$4,999   Props total: 7727 7727
Got to be the most talented team in nfl yet keep choking

3 months ago '04        #50
chctynig2804  2 heat pts2
space
space
$20,546   Props total: 5873 5873
 Preacher Mane said
On the Saints board those jackasses really talking about trading him or letting him walk. Then when I brought up how Drew did this sh*t a couple years ago, all you hear is "that's different". Reality is we need Mike.

What yall situation with Zeke/Dak/Coop looking like? Jerruh dropping big bags for all?
Zeke may be holding out. Wont know for sure until hes either in Oxnard or not tomorrow morning. Amari said hes in no hurry(likely waiting for the first domino to fall with Thomas or Julio). As for Dak, the reports are saying there is optimism the deal gets done at camp. So not a ton of progress but I think once they sign Dak the rest will fall into place
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  21
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
107 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  9
I gotta give TI credit he almost got exposed and boided
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Fortnite Season X Ends putting everyone inside a black hole.
66 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy