Mar 15 - New Zealand PM says 'Our gun laws will change'

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '13        #26
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,082 | Props total: 25346 25346
 supervillain said
you stay on my nutz....

yeah this is a popular thread with only 1 page...

foh..
Iím on your nuts but you couldnít pull up the last time I quoted your dumbass before this thread if your life depended on it Donít flatter yourself f*g**t.

Meanwhile, your hoe a*s is stalking my profile like a scorned bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

7 days ago '08        #27
supervillain 254 heat pts254
space
space
$13,491 | Props total: 890 890
 SimpinAintEz said
I’m on your nuts but you couldn’t pull up the last time I quoted your dumbass before this thread if your life depended on it Don’t flatter yourself f*g**t.

Meanwhile, your hoe a*s is stalking my profile like a scorned bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

i dont have to pull up the last time you quoted me. you slap all my posts notifiying me...you're in everyone of my threads just to be seen...and you're always quoting me first...i could give 2 fu*ks about you but you always find a way to get my attention... you're always sniffing behind me like one of my dogs...

we both know what it is...

7 days ago '13        #28
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,082 | Props total: 25346 25346
 supervillain said
i dont have to pull up the last time you quoted me. you slap all my posts notifiying me...you're in everyone of my threads just to be seen...and you're always quoting me first...i could give 2 fu*ks about you but you always find a way to get my attention... you're always sniffing behind me like one of my dogs...

we both know what it is...
Didnít think you could find the last time I quoted your dusty whack thread postin a*s. n*gga literally ALL of BX auto slaps your sh*t. FOH.

Could give two fu*ks but you damn sure visiting my profile wit your hurt a*s. Guess whoís not visiting yours.

7 days ago '08        #29
supervillain 254 heat pts254
space
space
$13,491 | Props total: 890 890
 SimpinAintEz said
Didn’t think you could find the last time I quoted your dusty whack thread postin a*s. n*gga literally ALL of BX auto slaps your sh*t. FOH.

Could give two fu*ks but you damn sure visiting my profile wit your hurt a*s. Guess who’s not visiting yours.
we know what it is babygirl...

ill be making another thread in a hour or two.. make sure you stop by and slap..matter of fact. i know you will be in there because you get notified whenever i make threads.....

Last edited by supervillain; 03-18-2019 at 12:25 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+66online now  33
NBA Lonzo Ball DELETE & UNFOLLOW LAVAR BALL, BBB, (LaMelo Say "THANK 4 GETTIN ..
261 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+82online now  26
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Paper work of Casanova 2x snitching surfaces