Royce 5’9” says it's OK to be racist

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #51
DEJOE E 
space
space
Props total: 14865 14 K  Slaps total: 1663 1 K

2 weeks ago '19        #52
NewRoy 
space
space
Props total: 977 977  Slaps total: 66 66
I get it
U can’t always change ppl as long as u keep that bullsh*t in ur house u won’t get beat up

2 weeks ago '08        #53
WavyGnu 
space
space
Props total: 27162 27 K  Slaps total: 2314 2 K
 PROV said
Is he accidentally telling on marshall or what?

Spit it out Royce!
The tapes are on the way. Detective vlad tipped us off. It might be good for something other than 4 hour keefy d- bookie- lord Jamar-China mac- tray dee interviews. How much of that can you really handle to listen?

2 weeks ago '07        #54
MPC_Pase 
space
space
space
Props total: 2318 2 K  Slaps total: 212 212
 300 X 30 said
Wonder what the new album will sound like

His last album was the first album I ever heard from him & it was fire
If thats all you've heard you've missed out on a bunch... go check out Bar Exam 2 and 4. death is Certain and Layers.

2 weeks ago '16        #55
illseed 
space
space
Props total: 761 761  Slaps total: 77 77
Try to find that article on XXL. Royce roasted them on social media and they took it down.

2 weeks ago '07        #56
MPC_Pase 
space
space
space
Props total: 2318 2 K  Slaps total: 212 212
Don't know if I would of phrased it that way... but I can deal with overt racism because at least at that point I have the luxury of knowing what I'm dealing with.

The undercover cover cowards are the worst. Have the courage of your convictions, plant your flag and die on that hill.

2 weeks ago '15        #57
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6159 6 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
I respect Royce's POV. When I think of Black American's plight in US history it's very, very easy for me to not like whites. I went through my phase where I considered white people devils and soulless but white people who are kind, genuine, since and pious ALWAYS restore the little faith in humanity that I have so I always try to treat people with respect to their individuality and not get caught up in this black vs. white divide. So, it's ok to be racist as long as you are not acting out your views in public to harm people or suppress them which is even more problematic when it comes to economics because collectively white people have the power to do alot of harm to black folks. So it only goes so far, but you still have to care because racist white folks have the power to enact laws to regulate my choices and racist black folks don't have the same power to do that with whites. At the end of the day, it's all bullsh*t American social engineering because when we are talking culture White and Black Americans are the closest compared to other Americans ,especially for Southern White and Southern Blacks.

2 weeks ago '10        #58
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23027 23 K  Slaps total: 3573 3 K
 Minkscobar! said
Im pretty sure everybody saying “its ok to be racist” are the white boys..
Pretty sure most of the people that don’t understand what racism is are black.

One of the biggest problems we have in the black community is a lack of understanding of race, especially since we are the main victims of the practice of racism.

We are all racist. If you think the idea of seeing the the world through the spectrum of race is inherently evil, you are ignorant in what racism truly is.

People only identify racism with the negative connotations, any “ism” has benefits when used in the appropriate context. At the same time it will have its negatives.

How you apply your racist beliefs in life is where we can decide if we feel is negative or positive about it. But just the concept of racism is a neutral ideology, it’s about how you practice it.

2 weeks ago '14        #59
NewLegends 
space
space
Props total: 14575 14 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
 Binds said
What do my n*gga overhaul gotta do with this
I thought the exact same sh*t. Who is picking these pictures
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #60
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 18512 18 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
 Nautilus O said
Pretty sure most of the people that don’t understand what racism is are black.

One of the biggest problems we have in the black community is a lack of understanding of race, especially since we are the main victims of the practice of racism.

We are all racist. If you think the idea of seeing the the world through the spectrum of race is inherently evil, you are ignorant in what racism truly is.

People only identify racism with the negative connotations, any “ism” has benefits when used in the appropriate context. At the same time it will have its negatives.

How you apply your racist beliefs in life is where we can decide if we feel is negative or positive about it. But just the concept of racism is a neutral ideology, it’s about how you practice it.
I think you have generalizing, and racism completely mixed up. Example my girl makes alot of generalizations about Jamaicans, and I tell her i dont like it because i know Jamaicans who are not like that. I make alot of generalizations about dominicans to other dominicans. I dont bash any ethnicity. But racism is a whole nother issue. See racism is derived from HATE. I can say what i want about dominicans because its not coming from a hateful space it comes from observation and experience.. But for a person to hate me because of the color of my skin, for a person to make a*sumptions on who I am because of the color of my skin, without any experience of who I am just based on my color of my skin is disgusting... I live in this I work at a hotel, with alot of foreigners the front desk agents refer guest to me all the time they say "the concierge is right there he can a*sist with all your questions" they look at me at my desk and Im just sitting there with a smile, and they say "never mind im good"... My Puerto Rican co-worker who is light skin, the same people that dont want me to help them come to her with open arms. I think you are clearly confusing Generalizations with Racism...

2 weeks ago '10        #61
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23027 23 K  Slaps total: 3573 3 K
 Minkscobar! said
I think you have generalizing, and racism completely mixed up. Example my girl makes alot of generalizations about Jamaicans, and I tell her i dont like it because i know Jamaicans who are not like that. I make alot of generalizations about dominicans to other dominicans. I dont bash any ethnicity. But racism is a whole nother issue. See racism is derived from HATE. I can say what i want about dominicans because its not coming from a hateful space it comes from observation and experience.. But for a person to hate me because of the color of my skin, for a person to make a*sumptions on who I am because of the color of my skin, without any experience of who I am just based on my color of my skin is disgusting... I live in this I work at a hotel, with alot of foreigners the front desk agents refer guest to me all the time they say "the concierge is right there he can a*sist with all your questions" they look at me at my desk and Im just sitting there with a smile, and they say "never mind im good"... My Puerto Rican co-worker who is light skin, the same people that dont want me to help them come to her with open arms. I think you are clearly confusing Generalizations with Racism...
No disrespect but I lost interest after you said Jamaicans and stopped reading after I saw the word Dominicans.

Neither of those labels have anything to do with race, therefore you can’t be responding to anything I wrote.

If you want to discuss “generalizations” in terms of race, feel free to make another point that would speak to that because this post does not.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Feb 23 - Couple Ran Twin Boys Off Road for Having Trump Flags on Bikes
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17