ONE OF 2PACS KILLER KEEFE D finally getting paid to tell the real story !!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Guy comes home early to find hisgirl cheating with her step brother an..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lawsuit Says Birdman and Slim Are Cooking The Books To Avoid Paying Millions I..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
74 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
G-Eazy at Prom
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '13        #221
HipHopFactz 392 heat pts392
space
space
$28,898 | Props total: 26629 26629
 SiKaS1 said:
It actually does. If you knew why Taft bused inner kids to their school in the first place.

Secondly, nine times out of ten, a mother of k!ller isn't going to bad mouth their child. You'll get "He was a good kid, who made a mistake"

And just because you gang bang, don't mean that you're dumb. The smart ones, they're the ones still alive and enjoying the good life. You in a fantasy world chief
I aint talking to his mother

I am talking to his OG....the dude who he worked under

Orlando was a good kid, he was a high achiever, intelligent, but around some dummies who eventually brought him down.

Alot if not all the people he was around are either doing life, triple life or dead

It is what it is....you want to carry on with the narrative that Orlando was a crazy a.ss fool, carry on, i no longer buy it, and everything OG told me is backed up by Babylanes record...

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-22-2017 at 10:55 AM..
6Fraud slapped this ish

2 days ago '06        #222
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$26,051 | Props total: 6436 6436
 lb99 said:
Harry O affiliated with Bounty Hunters

he aint no crip and he aint from Compton
u serious?? is this tru?? yo this maphukka jimmy gotta b fraudin. i doubt he even from cali now. all he do is say inaccurate s**t. i can't even believe that i thought he wuz solid. i knew homie wuz shaky
 2 days ago '08        #223
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,699 | Props total: 113 113
 HipHopFactz said:
Doesn't matter where i am from, fact is i am talking to people who were Orlando's family...i get my info from the authentic source, not some cop.

Ofcourse Orlando was involved in gangs, but there was the side to Orlando that nobody wants to talk about, the fact he went to a school for high achievers, fact he wasnt getting high, the fact he graduated, fact he had bigger plans for himself than street sh*t

I was going to push out the narrative that Orlando was just a dumb gangbanger like his Uncle, but that would be doing him a disservice, which is why i reached out to his family and friends

Kading and co tried to make out Orlando to be this crazy a.ss fool, which was an agenda on their part...

and PS there aint nothing wrong with being a nerd, plenty of bookworms got caught up, Orlando aint need to go that route, he had options unlike others
No it wasn't Kading that made Orlando seem crazy, Orlando already k!lled Elbert Webb before he k!lled 2Pac and shot George Mack on another occassion. Ask his family about Elbert Webb. Such a great guy Orlando was, the type of guy to walk up on you in a cold room while you're asleep and put a blanket over you huh? More like an opp a.ss n*gga. What person's family gonna tell you all the dirt of their loved one out in the street? He died in a shootout slanging crack, nobody would love someone like him except his gang but he would have been a hated opp to everyone else.
SiKaS1 gave props

2 days ago '13        #224
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
No it wasn't Kading that made Orlando seem crazy, Orlando already k!lled Elbert Webb before he k!lled 2Pac and shot George Mack on another occassion. Ask his family about Elbert Webb. Such a great guy Orlando was, the type of guy to walk up on you in a cold room while you're asleep and put a blanket over you huh? More like an opp a.ss n*gga. What person's family gonna tell you all the dirt of their loved one out in the street? He died in a shootout slanging crack, nobody would love someone like him except his gang but he would have been a hated opp to everyone else.
Ive already looked into that and asked OG about that

It wasnt Orlando

It was someone else who was down with him, who is now doin triple life

Cops were just trying to pin sh*t on him, alot of false misleading info was put out there by cops or hearsay

Orlando got caught up, he was one of the few from his set, who had potential to be better, but by the mid 90's he was in some sh*t, around some real cold hearted k!llers, sometimes family are the ones that bring you down...

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-22-2017 at 11:31 AM..
 2 days ago '04        #225
SiKaS1 
space
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 527 527
 HipHopFactz said:
I aint talking to his mother

I am talking to his OG....the dude who he worked under

Orlando was a good kid, he was a high achiever, intelligent, but around some dummies who eventually brought him down.

Alot if not all the people he was around are either doing life, triple life or dead

It is what it is....you want to carry on with the narrative that Orlando was a crazy a.ss fool, carry on, i no longer buy it, and everything OG told me is backed up by Babylanes record...
Who's his OG? This n*gga was in his 20s in the 90's which would put him in his forties if he was alive today. Meaning his OGs are in their 50 60s... and most OGs still operating in the hood is smoked out, burnt out or half dead hahahahah you're a phony chief. Comedy
 2 days ago '13        #226
space
space
 SiKaS1 said:
Who's his OG? This n*gga was in his 20s in the 90's which would put him in his forties if he was alive today. Meaning his OGs are in their 50 60s... and most OGs still operating in the hood is smoked out, burnt out or half dead hahahahah you're a phony chief. Comedy
i'm not putting names out there

but the head of the org, for whom they were pushing weight for, not Keff,

some lames on this forum will run to him and start woofin, i have a handful of haters on here

You sound mad az fuc by the way, move along, u are the typa dude who argues for the sake of arguing....

miss me with the corny back and forth,

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-22-2017 at 11:53 AM..
 2 days ago '04        #227
SiKaS1 
space
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 527 527
 HipHopFactz said:
i'm not putting names out there

but the head of the org, for whom they were pushing weight for, not Keff,

some lames on this forum will run to him and start woofin, i have a handful of haters on here

You sound mad az fuc by the way, move along, u are the typa dude who argues for the sake of arguing....

miss me with the corny back and forth,
Hahahaha you right chief. Get that money. Everyone loves a good conspiracy theory.
 2 days ago '07        #228
l2oger 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,013 | Props total: 1227 1227
Tupac will always be a goat. but at this point.. who fu*king cares.. i mean besides his close family/friends.. us fans should just move the fu*k on already... worry about your life
 2 days ago '14        #229
YllNiggazPlayin 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$484 | Props total: 674 674
 TrumpTheTraitor said:
But he's right (and I like PAC and BIG unlike the choose one or the other a.ss groupies)- He had the nerve to come out to Cali- "Going Back to Cali" was his hit single at the time-0- he was already downplaying the beef to the media, but sneak dissing on records (Long Kiss), and shyt like the Going Back to Cali song felt like he was rubbing it in-- maybe he wasnt- but thats how it felt and was perceived like "Yeah Pac got k!lled, I know its west coast beef, fu*k it, I'm still going back to cali, what now?"

and really thought he wouldnt be touched because he had down played the beef-- it wouldnt matter if he had put out a Pac tribute song and performed it- n*ggas out here wanted blood (even though Pac k!lling set off a war between MOB and SSC)

overall, n*ggas on the west coast was all mad about it- I was in LA during that time too and I can tell you anybody who loved BIG shoulda never let him "go back to cali" at least not till sh*t died down--

Even Snoop took his a.ss to No Limit and parlayed in New Orleans till almost the 2000's before it was cool to "come outside again"
Interestin read from some1 who was on the west during that time.
Never heard or read how the West felt about Tupacs death.
TrumpTheTraitor gave props

1 day ago '16        #230
D Block 
space
space
$3 | Props total: 31 31
Here's the original preview video of KD talking for those who missed it. Watch it before it gets taken down again. The video is getting banned on youtube channels that have posted it previously.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by D Block; 04-22-2017 at 08:31 PM..
 17 hrs ago '17        #231
FreeJavon23 10 heat pts10
space
space
$677 | Props total: 1436 1436
Anybody ever speak on this?

Published: December 1, 1995
Rapper Slain After Chase In Queens

A rap artist who was with the rapper Tupac Shakur when he was shot last year was himself shot and k!lled early yesterday during a high-speed automobile chase in Queens, police officials said.

Randy Walker, 27, who performed in the group Live Squad, was being chased by at least two men in a black car when he was shot at least four times, crashing his minivan at the corner of 112th Avenue and 209th Street in Queens Village just after 12:30 A.M., said Lieut. Vito R. Spano, commander of the detective squad in the 105th Precinct.

His death occurred one year almost to the minute from the incident last Nov. 30 when he and Mr. Shakur walked into a Times Square building housing a recording studio, and Mr. Shakur was robbed and seriously wounded.

"The shootings were one year and about five minutes apart," Lieutenant Spano said. "It's weird."

The police said they had no suspects and had not determined a motive for the shooting. They said they were looking into a possible connection between the two attacks, but they had no hard evidence to suggest whether the incidents were related or whether the links were simply the result of a bizarre coincidence.

Read More Here -
 10 hrs ago '10        #232
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,570 | Props total: 1494 1494
It was a n*gga named Kevin w a Mac 11
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She aint a Dime, I don't know who is
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Strange New Details Emerge in Bizarre Brazilian Disappearance
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Apr 22 - IT HAPPENED AGAIN AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT GETS in F..
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
131 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Man dies after Disney rollercoaster
107 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Extended Footage of Young Lito at Irving Plaza.
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy