Verizon reports a loss in wireless customers for the first time ever

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Guy comes home early to find hisgirl cheating with her step brother an..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lawsuit Says Birdman and Slim Are Cooking The Books To Avoid Paying Millions I..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
74 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
G-Eazy at Prom
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '04        #41
RatedQue 50 heat pts50
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 513 513
 flav said:
I can't lie, VZ in my area (DMV) has been the most reliable and solid across all surfaces, but let's hope that it's a wake up call for VZ to smarten up and figure a better way to remain competitive
It depends on where you at, I got tmobile and verizon. It shocks me sometimes that my verizon phone has no service in spots and tmobile does. Doesnt happen often but when it does makes me wonder.
flav gave props

1 day ago '05        #42
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,624 | Props total: 304 304
smh i call this sh*t 5 years ago when i worked for them. They are so c*cky and never thought sprint or t mobile could hurt them. This whole are network sh*t is so much better is no longer valid plus they still cost more then anyone and offer nothing else as far as pricing or anything different to stay with them. Rite now i say ATT is the overall best but Verizon is not the by clear number 1 anymore.
Ushouldpayme and 1 others gave props

1 day ago '04        #43
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 4861 4861
 Magozz said:
Stopped fu*king with Verizon when they made me get out my grandfathered account just to upgrade phones. Glad they falling off, all these cell companies short changing people on data need to go.
I switched off when they pulled that sh*t with my grandfathered unlimited plan, but I jumped right back as soon as this new unlimited plan came out
 1 day ago '07        #44
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 5180 5180
I had sprint before. Never had a problem before except never catching 4g anywhere. Got at&t now and never had a problem so far. Excellent service. Customer support good so far. Thinking bout going the prepaid route soon
 1 day ago '15        #45
JintsGang1987 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$999 | Props total: 894 894
The people love Paul?
 1 day ago '16        #46
Japan 84 heat pts84
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 8227 8227
 mt fuji said:
AT&T is on their necks!
When you can realistically get DTV and free hbo with amyear of Sunday day tcicmet for as low as $35 dollars....it's a no brainer!
F*ck AT&T those bastards sent a erroneous bill to collections on my azz. Even after I called them and had it "straightened out" I told them y'all better fix this sh*t or I'm gone! 12 years I was with them left with the quickness to T-Mobile only thing is I get sh*t reception here at work I may f*ck with Verizon once they adjust their prices again after the summer as I'm pretty sure they'll continue to lose customers
 1 day ago '04        #47
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,153 | Props total: 911 911
verizon is too expensive period

especially if you live in a big city

t-mobile in Miami >>>
RatedQue gave props

1 day ago '16        #48
broncofan1 
space
space
space
$24 | Props total: 38 38
People talk about sprint not good but they using a cheap a.ss cell phone old a.ss hell thats why its not good your cell phone is hefty
FreeJavon23 gave props

RatedQue slapped this ish

1 day ago '05        #49
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,867 | Props total: 243 243
 winning2011 said:
Still a great company but I saw this coming about 2yrs ago. We have an old school mentatlity. We have to do a better job at targeting millenials. We're behind the curve on this.
You ain't neva lied. I would go in but then again, nah.
 1 day ago '05        #50
ceo-of-hucworld 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,838 | Props total: 4864 4864
You're going to have issues with every carrier. Be it bills, customer service, reception or devices. Verizon charges more because it reaches more customers and has more FCC bills to pay for having more spectrums. Nevertheless no carrier is going to be perfect and I'm for damned sure NOT about to pay an arm and leg for service when in essence they all do the same thing.
 22 hrs ago '04        #51
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 111 111
Where do some of yall live? Im on a grandfather sprint family plan, plus thru my job I get 22% off my bill and accessories. I've had the same cell number since 2003. I live in Boston, and my sprint service works just fine. I got a couple friends who have verizon and they complain all the time. I guess it comes down to which region of the country you reside
FreeJavon23 gave props

16 hrs ago '04        #52
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 283 283
 Japan said:
F*ck AT&T those bastards sent a erroneous bill to collections on my azz. Even after I called them and had it "straightened out" I told them y'all better fix this sh*t or I'm gone! 12 years I was with them left with the quickness to T-Mobile only thing is I get sh*t reception here at work I may f*ck with Verizon once they adjust their prices again after the summer as I'm pretty sure they'll continue to lose customers
Lmao don't take it personal,it' just business

You left and now you pray for sh*tty service.

Your wireless carrier isn't your girlfriend. It's always funny when customers threaten to cancel

I literally tell them "ok,we can cancel your service effective today" and let you know about any early termination fees that may apply.

Never call your carrier making threats or with "I've been a loyal customer"

Nobody gives a fu*k
 14 hrs ago '10        #53
GwopNation 
space
space
$53 | Props total: 10 10
VZ, how u gon sell me a smartphone, then charge me a extra $20 to use it smh

$20 smartphone fee or whatever dat bs is
 13 hrs ago '13        #54
Marceline! 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,932 | Props total: 2267 2267
Sprint been hit n miss with me on service, especially when I was livin in upstate ny.

They good where I'm at now, and they ain't try to fu*k me with price bullsh*t, so Ima stay with em for now.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She aint a Dime, I don't know who is
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Strange New Details Emerge in Bizarre Brazilian Disappearance
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Apr 22 - IT HAPPENED AGAIN AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT GETS in F..
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
131 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Man dies after Disney rollercoaster
107 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Extended Footage of Young Lito at Irving Plaza.
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy