'Need for Speed Heat' Inspires PUMA's All-New Motorsport-Indebted Hi OCTN Sneaker

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

1 week ago '17        #1
654 page views
4 comments

O1as  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 10897 10 K
'Need for Speed Heat' Inspires PUMA's All-New Motorsport-Indebted Hi OCTN Sneaker

Complete with racing buckles, tire-inspired soles and more.

PUMA is celebrating the release of the highly-anticipated video game Need for Speed Heat with the release of a limited-edition Hi OCTN sneaker.

The new silhouette launches just days before the release of NFS Heat, taking elements from the game for its unique design. PUMA has used the color scheme, graphics and icons to create the Hi OCTN, which sees a number of tactical and automotive-indebted elements throughout its design.

A neoprene sock construction is overlayed with technical fabrics, echoing the likes of carbon fiber and metal found on high-performance cars. A metal buckle, strapped down with leather tabs and wearing the slogan “PUMA MOTORSPORT” adds stability as much as it offers another nod to racing, while its outsole is modelled after wide, rugged tires, combining elements of drifting and grip.

Completing this unique pair is an EVA midsole which provides comfort and further grip, as well as a rubberized tongue tab that references the high octane nature of the game with its “flammable” logo. Lastly, the sneaker can also be experienced in-game with characters wearing a virtual version of the Hi OCTN.

The Need for Speed Heat x PUMA Hi OCTN will launch exclusively on November 5 at Shoe Palace and globally on PUMA.com, PUMA stores and select retailers on November 15.
+5   

best
worst
4 comments

1 day ago '06        #2
Celsius 
space
space
Props total: 3121 3 K  Slaps total: 852 852
I catch any of you n*ggas wearing video game slippers I’m smacking the sh*t out of you

1 day ago '04        #3
cuzjuan 
space
space
Props total: 4243 4 K  Slaps total: 1950 1 K
 Celsius said
I catch any of you n*ggas wearing video game slippers I’m smacking the sh*t out of you
look dope to me n would wear despite ur hollow threats
+1   

1 day ago '18        #4
Twrecz 
space
space
Props total: 1769 1 K  Slaps total: 183 183
Puma stay with the heat

22 hrs ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 5533 5 K  Slaps total: 1372 1 K
not a puma man but these way better than the rrari joints they make (not hating cuz i dont rock puma but just not a fan of "driving shoes" in general)

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+44online now  31
thc infused rolling papers...100mg of 97% thc oil
122 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-34online now  25
Image(s) inside ALICIA KEY IS ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO Put A DRESS on Her TODDLER SON
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  18
Video inside Keri Hilson Gets The Dubai Treatment In Australia (Sh@tted and Leaked on)
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Disney+
366 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy