Under Armour brand in financial trouble

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
41 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Woke4eva 
space
space
space
Props total: 3180 3 K  Slaps total: 524 524
 jaytxxl said
There lies the problem 99% of theyíre success was based on Steph and Cam Newton at the height of they popularity.. Now the Warriors ainít the hot team and Cam canít stay healthy ainít nobody checking for em.. They MVP years n*ggas was wearing tf outta UA
Exactly!!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1494 1 K  Slaps total: 490 490
 BLACK FIST said
damn, that's fu*ked up. i'm UA'd out with the gym gear. if they fold, what's a good replacement brand?
You fu*k w Livefit gear? https://www.livefitapparel.com/

They got some dope workout gear
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #28
Ghost Terp 
space
space
Props total: 7122 7 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
 jaytxxl said
There lies the problem 99% of theyíre success was based on Steph and Cam Newton at the height of they popularity.. Now the Warriors ainít the hot team and Cam canít stay healthy ainít nobody checking for em.. They MVP years n*ggas was wearing tf outta UA
Cam and Steph have nothing to do with it. Under Armour started as a unique apparel brand with their cold and heat gear carrying the brand. They revolutionized the workout gear market. A lot of their apparel was unique to them but then every other shoe/apparel company made their own versions of them. Back when I was in HS everyone that was in outdoor sports had Under Armour cold gear thermals. Now you can buy whoever's version of it you want.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #29
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 28508 28 K  Slaps total: 3269 3 K
 LIL SOULJA said
You fu*k w Livefit gear?

They got some dope workout gear
ima check it out, props.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
smokeytheblunt2 
space
space
Props total: 25053 25 K  Slaps total: 1259 1 K
once the stripe brand came back and Puma jumped back into basketball you kinda saw this coming......

they never exactly were a cool brand..........

practical would be a pretty good description i feel like.......
+8   

2 weeks ago '04        #31
ualreddyknow187 
space
space
Props total: 154 154  Slaps total: 16 16
 Burym3ag said
if they fold, stock up while its on clearance and be set!
What this man said
If u fu*k wit em, u fu*k wit em better stock up

2 weeks ago '13        #32
jaytxxl 
space
space
space
Props total: 2236 2 K  Slaps total: 90 90
 Ghost Terp said
Cam and Steph have nothing to do with it. Under Armour started as a unique apparel brand with their cold and heat gear carrying the brand. They revolutionized the workout gear market. A lot of their apparel was unique to them but then every other shoe/apparel company made their own versions of them. Back when I was in HS everyone that was in outdoor sports had Under Armour cold gear thermals. Now you can buy whoever's version of it you want.
Bro under armour always had top notch gear that’s all we wore when I played football in high school and early college.. I’m talking visors thermals everything etc.. but they’re popularity/financial success didn’t skyrocket to measures the company never seen until Stephs popularity was peaking I think his shoes started outselling Lebrons at one point and now you hear news of them being in financial trouble when he’s not the most popular player and all the badwagon Warriors fans went elsewhere.. They were just the hot brand with the hot guy for the time..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #33
Nosbig 
space
space
Props total: 1586 1 K  Slaps total: 205 205
Y'all act like under armour long John's were not the best thing ever for equipment sports 10 years ago lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #34
Ghost Terp 
space
space
Props total: 7122 7 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
 jaytxxl said
Bro under armour always had top notch gear thatís all we wore when I played football in high school and early college.. Iím talking visors thermals everything etc.. but theyíre popularity/financial success didnít skyrocket to measures the company never seen until Stephs popularity was peaking I think his shoes started outselling Lebrons at one point and now you hear news of them being in financial trouble when heís not the most popular player and all the badwagon Warriors fans went elsewhere.. They were just the hot brand with the hot guy for the time..

You right, I misread your comment
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #35
Acebit 
space
space
Props total: 770 770  Slaps total: 154 154
Good that sht buddy af

2 weeks ago '19        #36
bigVdubb 
space
space
Props total: 1728 1 K  Slaps total: 159 159
Naw dude I shop at tjmaxx & marshalls & I grab everything from Polo, Nautical, TrUE Religion etc. If they in trouble its from poor business practices
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #37
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1494 1 K  Slaps total: 490 490
 BLACK FIST said
ima check it out, props.
Livefit really poppin in Cali bro, all these gym dudes rocking it ... the shirts fit nice bro check it out

Check out the tees

Last edited by LIL SOULJA; 11-05-2019 at 09:19 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #38
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 5684 5 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
who on earth is paying the full retail for things like "under armor" products?
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #39
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 87242 87 K  Slaps total: 9251 9 K
 BLACK FIST said
damn, that's fu*ked up. i'm UA'd out with the gym gear. if they fold, what's a good replacement brand?
Nothing. I swear nothing comes close. I've tried everything.

I stocked up recently and I'm gonna go buy more maybe next week. Check the outlet section on the website and definitely go to an outlet if there's one near you. CRAZY deals at their outlet shop

I was getting shirts and shorts and compression for like $15 a piece.

DeadendBoy said
Nike duh

Not even close. Nikes work out gear ain't even close, especially the compression. Nike's most expensive compression isn't as good as the cheaper UA compression

unit321 said
Adidas.
Adidas makes THE worst workout gear HANDS DOWN. Their sizing is all over the place. Their compression pants flare out at the bottom like bell Bottoms.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #40
H814 
space
space
space
Props total: 64 64  Slaps total: 8 8
 BLACK FIST said
We have an up and coming athletic clothing company where I'm from called Iron Empire it's legit too owner is a good dude gives back to the community and everything we use to work together when I had a city government job...he hit a crossroad and almost shut down but then ran into a business opportunity that turned it around he was on the discovery channels show undercover billionaire and is about to relaunch his store in the next couple of weeks... Rj Messenger is the owner he does a ton of local events making shirts for them he has also made some bbn Pittsburgh Penguin shirts... he is big in the dry fit work out clothing area here you should check it out you might like it... oh yeah dude was also in Jay-z's video run this town and in the movie Warrior with Tom Hardy... #IRONEMPIRE #STRENGTHISASTATEOFMIND #INMYSELFITRUST
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Fameus 
space
space
Props total: 7541 7 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K

What the hell is this? Why yall acting like they going out of business tomorrow? All they have to do is survive a investigation and theyre a major company so we know how that goes, slap on the wrist is the norm. Stock isnt .99 its actually solid. Big whoop theyre sold in a discount store. Show me a major brand that isnt either sold in a discount store or has there own outlet store.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
BLACK FIST 
space
space
Props total: 28508 28 K  Slaps total: 3269 3 K
 justin747 said
Nothing. I swear nothing comes close. I've tried everything.

I stocked up recently and I'm gonna go buy more maybe next week. Check the outlet section on the website and definitely go to an outlet if there's one near you. CRAZY deals at their outlet shop

I was getting shirts and shorts and compression for like $15 a piece.

Not even close. Nikes work out gear ain't even close, especially the compression. Nike's most expensive compression isn't as good as the cheaper UA compression

Adidas makes THE worst workout gear HANDS DOWN. Their sizing is all over the place. Their compression pants flare out at the bottom like bell Bottoms.
ima google an outlet in the nyc area
 H814 said
We have an up and coming athletic clothing company where I'm from called Iron Empire it's legit too owner is a good dude gives back to the community and everything we use to work together when I had a city government job...he hit a crossroad and almost shut down but then ran into a business opportunity that turned it around he was on the discovery channels show undercover billionaire and is about to relaunch his store in the next couple of weeks... Rj Messenger is the owner he does a ton of local events making shirts for them he has also made some bbn Pittsburgh Penguin shirts... he is big in the dry fit work out clothing area here you should check it out you might like it... oh yeah dude was also in Jay-z's video run this town and in the movie Warrior with Tom Hardy... #IRONEMPIRE #STRENGTHISASTATEOFMIND #INMYSELFITRUST
ima lookinto that bro, thanks
 LIL SOULJA said
Livefit really poppin in Cali bro, all these gym dudes rocking it ... the shirts fit nice bro check it out

Check out the tees

ima lookinto that too

you guys are great on here
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 5802 5 K  Slaps total: 312 312
Nike got a hold of that dri fit sh*t n it's been a wrap since

2 weeks ago '17        #44
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 87242 87 K  Slaps total: 9251 9 K
 Lsulakersaints said
Nike got a hold of that dri fit sh*t n it's been a wrap since
I swear if you try Under Armor you won't go back to Nike. It's not even close. UA's compression pants legit will not ever move once you put them on.

Nike's workout gear is lowkey trash to be honest. It looks good but there is way better performance gear out there. Nike is skating by off reputation.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #45
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 5802 5 K  Slaps total: 312 312
 justin747 said
I swear if you try Under Armor you won't go back to Nike. It's not even close. UA's compression pants legit will not ever move once you put them on.

Nike's workout gear is lowkey trash to be honest. It looks good but there is way better performance gear out there. Nike is skating by off reputation.
I wear under armour when I work out bc it's cheaper, but the masses are flocking to nike on that tip

2 weeks ago '19        #46
H814 
space
space
space
Props total: 64 64  Slaps total: 8 8
 BLACK FIST said
ima google an outlet in the nyc area

ima lookinto that bro, thanks

ima lookinto that too

you guys are great on here
You should bro I think you'll dig the selection of gear!!! Not just that you would be supporting a good dude & not a company that doesn't care about the consumer or people in general. His face is covered in tats lol. He just went and did a seminar at Albion State Prison in Pennsylvania. His story about when he was in the Run this town video with kanye and Rihanna was funny too she asked him like 100 questions about his tatts on his face. RJ Messenger look him up. At his old store he gave someone who he thought was down on there luck a job and a whole bunch of other sh*t turned out that just happened to be the best decision he ever made because dude was in fact billionaire Glenn Stearns who was star of a show he was putting together for the discovery channel undercover billionaire... I know I'm camping all that bs up but the logo on the clothes is legit and he does ship his clothes and you can order online!!! I'm bout to upload a dry fit goody I got
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #47
space
space
Props total: 22557 22 K  Slaps total: 2832 2 K
 ptwist said
Thought about copping the rocks shoe for workouts but sh*t is steep.

I do like their joggers and shorts though. I think theyíre a little heavy handed on the branding in their designs.

Steph getting injured ainít gonna help either
They definitely go overboard with the branding.

2 weeks ago '06        #48
memphisboi55 
space
space
Props total: 2197 2 K  Slaps total: 271 271
I'll be ready for discounted workout gear!

2 weeks ago '16        #49
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 28619 28 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
they fu*ked up when they got a garbage designer for the steph curry sneakers. They shoulda focused on making all his sneakers appealing especially when he was at his statistical and championship prime

2 weeks ago '16        #50
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 28619 28 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
they might have to do a switch up on the logo for the sneakers
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Video inside The fbi siezed everything from omi in a hellcat (live stream)
224 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  27
T.O. just told Stephen A ďMax seems blacker than youĒ on FirstTake
413 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+79online now  21
Another reason why Jordan Goat isnít just a movement, itís a lifestyle
67 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+150online now  14
Video inside Woman Leaves Car Running In Her Driveway, A Nigga Walking By Just Takes..
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy