(MKBHD) Tech Content Creators Flexing

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '16        #1
1102 page views
6 comments

AfroBucks88 
space
space
Props total: 17373 17 K  Slaps total: 1163 1 K
(MKBHD) Tech Content Creators Flexing

+6   

best
worst
6 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
Props total: 3910 3 K  Slaps total: 408 408
I love this dude's movies, but I can tell from interviews like this his ego would get old fast. You could tell Marcus was visibly annoyed at times having to pause the interview and massage this man's ego.

1 month ago '09        #3
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3146 3 K  Slaps total: 315 315
 WHATEVERMAN said
I love this dude's movies, but I can tell from interviews like this his ego would get old fast. You could tell Marcus was visibly annoyed at times having to pause the interview and massage this man's ego.
What? he was just joking with him....good lord! Marques was clearly happy to be able to interview one of the biggest stars in the world and know that this person appreciates what he does too
+4   

1 month ago '05        #4
Y.G. 
space
space
space
Props total: 22155 22 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
 sammcc30 said
What? he was just joking with him....good lord! Marques was clearly happy to be able to interview one of the biggest stars in the world and know that this person appreciates what he does too
Weird n*gga talkin about Will's ego would get old fast and MKBHD was annoyed. The type of guy to make up negative sh*t if none exists.
+4   

1 month ago '19        #5
Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 1415 1 K  Slaps total: 218 218
 WHATEVERMAN said
You are terrible at reading people bro...
+1   

1 month ago '09        #6
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 1592 1 K  Slaps total: 327 327
Will Smith is amazing, it's kind of sad when he goes to the part about how he wishes he still have that young mad crazy energy he had before, how he used to be so funny and witty because he did not care

I guess that's what happens when you get older, and a shame that Will Smith is older

it's inevitable, but hopefully he can start either working with Disney or really good writers, so he can finally be that charismatic fun wild self

I just think he chooses bad roles, which is a shame

2 weeks ago '06        #7
Bigmouf 
space
space
Props total: 1245 1 K  Slaps total: 69 69
Lmao this kid looks like he had no interest in doing this. He aint one of us

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside It finally happened, it has begun, the end for decency is here. They’re..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+118online now  33
Video inside Woman Leaves Car Running In Her Driveway, A Nigga Walking By Just Takes..
282 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Where are the great white American NBA stars
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Max Kellerman got Stephen A. On hush mode about Kaep now