2023 Cadillac Escalade V First Look

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+21  128
43 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #51
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
Props total: 222627 222 K  Slaps total: 17686 17 K
 TheKastOne said
I was like mmmm...finna void the warranty on the brand new whip. Lil risky.

Plus you don't know what disasters can arise. I modded my old E60 M5. It cost most me a $12k motor rebuild.

2 weeks ago '08        #52
Chicken_N_I-Roc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11145 11 K  Slaps total: 864 864
 Naga Sadow said
I pay about $150 a week in gas for my car. Then again I do a lot of spirited driving on the weekends. My car has almost the same motor as that Escalade.
And people wonder why I love motorcycles so much. That's too damn much for me. Good thing I still have a good commuter car.

Granted I only drive the truck on weekends when I feel like it, but 110k is a good price for what you get. That markup is not. I would be damned a dealer charge me that much. I rather just order straight from the factory and have it delivered, if it's possible.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #53
 Naga Sadow said
Plus you don't know what disasters can arise. I modded my old E60 M5. It cost most me a $12k motor rebuild.

Got dayum, what mods did you do?

I only know one other person who did that and didn't get the proper tune. Bad tune + stage 2 heads = destruction

2 weeks ago '17        #54
 Chicken_N_I-Roc said
And people wonder why I love motorcycles so much. That's too damn much for me. Good thing I still have a good commuter car.

Granted I only drive the truck on weekends when I feel like it, but 110k is a good price for what you get. That markup is not. I would be damned a dealer charge me that much. I rather just order straight from the factory and have it delivered, if it's possible.
I have a 640 hp super sedan that I track every year and also take out on nice dinner dates with the misses and with clients at work. The gas price doesn't bother when I enjoy every bit of it. There's nothing like a supercharged small block V8.

2 weeks ago '17        #55
 Chicken_N_I-Roc said
Got dayum, what mods did you do?

I only know one other person who did that and didn't get the proper tune. Bad tune + stage 2 heads = destruction
Full motor rebuild that increased the rpm to 10k. It went from 507 hp to around 620 hp. Plus a full K&W suspension and beefed up transmission.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #56
 Naga Sadow said
I have a 640 hp super sedan that I track every year and also take out on nice dinner dates with the misses and with clients at work. The gas price doesn't bother when I enjoy every bit of it. There's nothing like a supercharged small block V8.
Making vehicle track ready is expensive and just not worth it in my eyes at the moment. Buddy is building himself a race car from scratch and the amount of money.....Jesus.

But I love tracking my R1, but going through brakes and rotors every 2-3 races, oil changes, etc. always adds up. Note i do these by myself, which is somewhat tideous. Then tires......man, softer the tires, faster it's gone.

I may switch it up soon, though. Looking at zx10r 2019 or 2020 before that ugly face lift. Need something techy and want to experience other brands. No, I will never ride an Italian......them sh*ts always need some work done. Heard Aprilia won't allow you to turn off the CEL unless you take it to a dealership. SMDH
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-30online now  37
Jamie Foxx spotted ridin’ round with a new ting going VIRAL
119 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+115online now  25
Image(s) inside Mike Tyson out here strong arming Jayceon Taylor
57 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside "The Stock Market can be on a downward trend for the next 10 years cryp..
62 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Herschel walkers son Christian wants to thank Joe Biden personally 4 ga..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy