Drake solidifying his GOAT status

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '17        #176
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 157 157
 Flippa Huxtable said
Take care went platinum with physical copies
Streaming(album equivalent unit) didn't count as record sales until 2014
keep letting yourself believe that B.S. first it shipped platinum, then went platinum later, now it just did? bro, they can't even ship platinum the year it came out, 20k to each state? not happening. there weren't enough retailers to even ship 20k to per state. they faked the numbers.

6 days ago '15        #177
Flippa Huxtable 8 heat pts
space
space
$23,453 | Props total: 82794 82794
 TeamBrinkz said
keep letting yourself believe that B.S. first it shipped platinum, then went platinum later, now it just did? bro, they can't even ship platinum the year it came out, 20k to each state? not happening. there weren't enough retailers to even ship 20k to per state. they faked the numbers.
Get that hate out your heart

It went platinum 3 months later from shipments

6 days ago '04        #178
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,980 | Props total: 826 826
 inthezone said
This dumb sh*t again
Am i the only one that sees the singles and albums all counting the same
NOPE. Just let them have their fun.

6 days ago '13        #179
J Thrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 10196 10196
 therealselasi said
pretty much! Considering its the jews that run the industry
Sheep ain't gonna understand this. They just hit play and don't even think about what type of system they are fueling behind their bread-winner.

I'll put it this way. If this had been a black artist and went through the same controversy Drake has been exposed to multiple times, do you think the same people behind the industry would protect that brother?

Last edited by J Thrilla; 12-09-2018 at 07:59 AM..
+2   

6 days ago '18        #180
Baron Davis 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3495 3495
 freethrow said
meanwhile u got the beastie boys, mac miller , all jews who havent reached that level of success before, you got some hate in your heart lmao
Just because you haven't reached a level of success doesn't mean you're not successful

6 days ago '18        #181
Baron Davis 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3495 3495
 J Thrilla said
Sheep ain't gonna understand this. They just hit play and don't even think about what type of system they are fueling behind their bread-winner.

I'll put it this way. If this had been a black artist and went through the same controversy Drake has been exposed to multiple times, do you think the industry would protect that brother?
Kanye has had over 30 career ending incidents. He's still alive a kicking. Kanye wakes up trying to destroy his career but cannot

6 days ago '17        #182
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
$507 | Props total: 1583 1583
Lmao I don't fk with Drake like that but some of y'all are losers for real. The anti-Semitism in this thread is pathetic. He successful cuz of Jews? Nah, fk outta here. He's successful cuz chics love his music, white ppl love his music, the average casual (read: non-hip hop head) loves his music, and yea, even some hip hop heads will jam his catchy sh*t. sh*t jams in the clubs, on the radio, commercials, u name it. No amount of Jewish industry backing can create a star, if the people don't fk with you you're cooked. Stop giving these Jewish people so much power. I get it, they're rich and successful. It breeds jealousy and hate. But we gotta stop with the bs. Drake is a top pop star cuz Drake makes catchy music and makes hits. Why do y'all care? Most real hip hop artists will never be recognized like that from a sales perspective. That's how it's always worked. The Jay's and Kendricks of the world are an exception to the rule.

6 days ago '13        #183
J Thrilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 10196 10196
 Baron Davis said
Kanye has had over 30 career ending incidents. He's still alive a kicking. Kanye wakes up trying to destroy his career but cannot
I see your point but as much as I enjoyed Kanye's music in the past, the brother is now a puppet within the Jewish system. I feel as though Kanye made a deal with the devil and can't get out of it.

I mean, who in their wicked mind would just marry a Kardashian? Who starts wearing MAGA hats? I'm sure it's all for shock value and wants to be in the press but that gets exhausting after some time. I 'm not surprised Kanye had a mental break down some time ago.

6 days ago '17        #184
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 157 157
 Flippa Huxtable said
Get that hate out your heart

It went platinum 3 months later from shipments
no hate, I had that album on constant rewind..... I listen to drake all the time. the ipod came out in like 2000 man, im just being real with you, they started faking the numbers because cd's stopped selling. you couldn't even move 1 million physical cds in the US at that time, I know that for a fact I was a music promoter for several labels, sony/universal etc. where would it even sell? walmart? best buy? target? lol

6 days ago '05        #185
blah blah blah 68 heat pts68
space
space
$26,823 | Props total: 35602 35602
 434ta3 said
Did you create this list yourself. Where is 2pac if he's sold 70 million albums
Pac sold that many worldwide, this is just the USA. And only solo male artists. Thatís the list that Drake is #1 in

6 days ago '11        #186
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,855 | Props total: 1520 1520
And I'm still waiting for a rap album

6 days ago '17        #187
therealselasi 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 148 148
 Pythagoras said
Lmao I don't fk with Drake like that but some of y'all are losers for real. The anti-Semitism in this thread is pathetic. He successful cuz of Jews? Nah, fk outta here. He's successful cuz chics love his music, white ppl love his music, the average casual (read: non-hip hop head) loves his music, and yea, even some hip hop heads will jam his catchy sh*t. sh*t jams in the clubs, on the radio, commercials, u name it. No amount of Jewish industry backing can create a star, if the people don't fk with you you're cooked. Stop giving these Jewish people so much power. I get it, they're rich and successful. It breeds jealousy and hate. But we gotta stop with the bs. Drake is a top pop star cuz Drake makes catchy music and makes hits. Why do y'all care? Most real hip hop artists will never be recognized like that from a sales perspective. That's how it's always worked. The Jay's and Kendricks of the world are an exception to the rule.
you might have a point

6 days ago '04        #188
talkofny2k4 199 heat pts199
space
space
$12,864 | Props total: 29384 29384
 Flippa Huxtable said
Dusty n*ggas in the barbershop buying $5 bootleg CDs isn't the same as being able to get any music you want for free on the internet

2 bad u never been in barbershop wit n*ggas to even know how it feels.
This aint cedric n ice cube clown n*gga
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '17        #189
TaxStoneCooked 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,853 | Props total: 28490 28490
 talkofny2k4 said
2 bad u never been in barbershop wit n*ggas to even know how it feels.
This aint cedric n ice cube clown n*gga
Damn I know that stung his a.ss. Hes never been to a black barbershop. Dude gets his whole hair cut with scissors.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+19online now  59
NBA 2019 Free Agency is crazy. The list.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+440online now  57
Image(s) inside Bruh getting roasted
187 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+25online now  41
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
94 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+50online now  34
Image(s) inside This thot too tough!
26 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  15
Image(s) inside Just when I thought it was safe to retire from buying Foamposites.......
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-62online now  15
I was googling rapper's net worth, then I got to DMX.. smh
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - EXODUS: 156 Residents Leave Chicago Daily