As soon as AD missed that free throw I KNEW what time it was instantly & that was ADís man

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
98 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 6 days ago '15        #101
414mvp 
Props total: 6466 6 K  Slaps total: 2750 2 K
 BeastModeBoy said
"My guy" make sure before commenting to do your research before talking reckless out here. MJ is my favorite player of all time and he has 2. We all known him as THE most clutch player in history and he has only 2 buzzer beaters in the finals. Both came against Utah. One in game 1in 97 and the big one in game 6 in 98. Bron was literally averaging 40 point triple doubles in some of those finals series as well as a 15 point average in the 4th qtr. Let me also add his block on iguadala that was just as impressive as any clutch shot and set up for kyrie to do his thing. Let's not act like he isn't clutch in those moments. Talking bout his teamates always end up with the ball....we all know dude as a playmaker FIRST and to his credit he still ends up with the all time scoring record. Now let me ask when his teamates ended up making those shots.....who got the a*sists? That sh*t aint coincidence or luck my dude. Like I said Mike is my guy but I'm not biased and blind to facts. You just have hate for that man in your blood.
Letís unpack this.

1. The block was as impressive as a clutch shot is wild smh. Question after that block why wasnít the ball in Lebrons hands to decide his fate he wasnít even on the screen he was so ducked off. That block happens and KYRIE misses that 3 how important is that block? Why wasnít Lebron shooting that 3 besides fear.

2. Lebron has played in 10 finals correct ? Why is it always his teammates hitting big shots and never him when he is a point forward that dominates the ball?

3. Does telling the truth make you a hater ?

4. Are stats more important than winning?

5. Your opposing team who do you think is geared more in the clutch Lebron or Kyrie ?

5 days ago '21        #102
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 23306 23 K  Slaps total: 1328 1 K
 414mvp said
Letís unpack this.

1. The block was as impressive as a clutch shot is wild smh. Question after that block why wasnít the ball in Lebrons hands to decide his fate he wasnít even on the screen he was so ducked off. That block happens and KYRIE misses that 3 how important is that block? Why wasnít Lebron shooting that 3 besides fear.

2. Lebron has played in 10 finals correct ? Why is it always his teammates hitting big shots and never him when he is a point forward that dominates the ball?

3. Does telling the truth make you a hater ?

4. Are stats more important than winning?

5. Your opposing team who do you think is geared more in the clutch Lebron or Kyrie ?

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+45online now  20
Mar 24 - Father shot and k*lled man who complimented his son at New Orleans ba..
215 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+115online now  11
Image(s) inside Post Something That Makes You Laugh
170 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Mar 25 - NC man buys $68K Maserati car from Carvana, then learns it's a stolen..
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  7
Mar 25 - JONATHAN MAJORS ARRESTED IN NYC FOR a*sAULTING WOMAN
405 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy