ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-52  35
43 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
-25  35
25 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 months ago '20        #51
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 38954 38 K  Slaps total: 12843 12 K
 BLACK MAMBA said
Literally all stolen from the Bible or just wrong
Facts, the bible PREDATES the Quran. Next they gonna bring up how the Qu'ran is the final version of the bible when it contradicts the bible and he does not contradict himself Also the n*gga died cause he played with the one above

Qur'an 69:44-46, if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta by power or by might.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 “O Aishah! I still feel the great pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I FEEL AS IF MY AORTA IS BEING CUT FROM THAT POISON !" .

The "holy" Quran proves the n*ggas was a fraud. n*gga was 49 and married Aisha a 9 year old

5 months ago '20        #52
 Bilal said
I've never seen them in the holy bible. He also said sea water and river water will meet but not mix and we see how that turned out.

The actual verse says the water DO mix, you are posting a

Also

Job 38:1 Then יהוה answered Iyoḇ out of the whirlwind, and said,
2“Who is this who darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
3Now gird up your loins like a man, and I ask you, and you answer Me.
4Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if you have understanding.
5Who set its measurements, if you know? Or who stretched the line upon it?
6Upon what were its foundations sunk? Or who laid its corner-stone,
7when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim shouted for joy?
8Or who enclosed the sea with doors, when it burst forth and came from the womb;
9when I made the clouds its garment, and thick darkness its swaddling band;
10and a*signed for it My law, and set bars and doors;
11and said, ‘This far you have come, but no farther, and here your proud waves stop?

Last edited by Mysticman; 05-17-2021 at 09:38 PM..

5 months ago '17        #53
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163696 163 K  Slaps total: 57703 57 K
 Mysticman said
Facts, the bible PREDATES the Quran. Next they gonna bring up how the Qu'ran is the final version of the bible when it contradicts the bible and he does not contradict himself Also the n*gga died cause he played with the one above

Qur'an 69:44-46, if Muhammad were a false prophet, Allah would sever his aorta by power or by might.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 “O Aishah! I still feel the great pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I FEEL AS IF MY AORTA IS BEING CUT FROM THAT POISON !" .

The "holy" Quran proves the n*ggas was a fraud. n*gga was 49 and married Aisha a 9 year old
@ can you please fact check this. I think he's lying, I hate when dudes pass misinformation to try to paint narratives

5 months ago '06        #54
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Props total: 151467 151 K  Slaps total: 16728 16 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 FreeloadinRusty said
The BIBLE is the book with stolen stories, kid.

Carry on tho...
I didn't mention the bible I'm talking about the Quran
+2   

5 months ago '20        #55
 Rule 336 said
@ can you please fact check this. I think he's lying, I hate when dudes pass misinformation to try to paint narratives
You can research it yourself. The Qu'ran proves it's younger than the bible.

Sahih International: And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

[EGG]And in their [the prophets'] footsteps we sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Torah that had come before him: we sent him the gospel; therein was guidance and light. And confirmation of the Torah that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah" Sura 5:46[/EGG}

[EGG]Surah 2:113 The Jews say "The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on," and the Christians say, "The Jews have nothing to stand on," although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.[/EGG}

Why would it say Christians and Jews in the book if they weren't already established in the past?

Galatians 1:6-9 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The Qu'ran tells us which is the older religion. Also the Qur’an and the Bible FUNDAMENTALLY contradict one another

Last edited by Mysticman; 05-17-2021 at 10:01 PM..

5 months ago '17        #56
 Mysticman said

Sahih International: And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

[EGG]And in their [the prophets'] footsteps we sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Torah that had come before him: we sent him the gospel; therein was guidance and light. And confirmation of the Torah that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah" Sura 5:46[/EGG}

[EGG]Surah 2:113 The Jews say "The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on," and the Christians say, "The Jews have nothing to stand on," although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.[/EGG}

Why would it say Christians and Jews in the book if they weren't already established in the past?

Galatians 1:6-9 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The Qu'ran tells us which is the older religion
That wasn't the part I was referring to. Everyone knows the Quran was manifested after the Bible

5 months ago '06        #57
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4712 4 K  Slaps total: 931 931
 Mysticman said

Bro people like you are the most sad and vile people. Stop taking the verses out of context. Coming from a former Christian, you're a horrible representation of your faith with your deceitful ways. Let me ether this false narrative once again, you sad little man. I truly feel sorry for you, he's actually mentioned by name in the Bible in it's original language (hebrew). That's one of the main reasons I reverted. A deceitful and hateful person like yourself isn't looking for the truth, it's sad that you'd go to the lowest depths to try and paint a false and deceitful narrative. I swear they must teach these classes on how to demonize Islam in whatever sect of Christianity you "follow". You're heedless to the truth in your own book and faith that we post, and you try so hard to try and derail people away from the truth, well guess what the truth always shines above falsehood. They Plan, but God plans, and Gods plan is better. Here's the full context of that verse, it's sad how you try to link these verses with that hadith like that. You know what's crazy, these verses you're misquoting is directly speaking to people like you!!! That's the might of God right there, Wowwww, I'm shocked!!!

@ don't even waste your time watching this clown and achoice, a lot of these goofs take it out of context on purpose. They don't even know their own faith correctly and they try and deviate people from the truth of another religion, it's truly sad...

Last edited by Loco Poe; 05-17-2021 at 10:07 PM..
+1   

5 months ago '17        #58
 Loco Poe said
Bro people like you are the most sad and vile people. Stop taking the verses out of context. Coming from a former Christian, you're a horrible representation of your faith with your deceitful ways. Let me ether this false narrative once again, you sad little man. I truly feel sorry for you, he's actually mentioned by name in the Bible in it's original language (hebrew). That's one of the main reasons I reverted. A deceitful and hateful person like yourself isn't looking for the truth, it's sad that you'd go to the lowest depths to try and paint a false and deceitful narrative. I swear they must teach these classes on how to demonize Islam in whatever sect of Christianity you "follow". You're heedless to the truth in your own book and faith that we post, and you try so hard to try and derail people away from the truth, well guess what the truth always shines above falsehood. They Plan, but God plans, and Gods plan is better. Here's the full context of that verse, it's sad how you try to link these verses with that hadith like that.

@ don't even waste your time watching this clown and achoice, a lot of these goofs take it out of context on purpose. They don't even know their own faith correctly and they try and deviate people from the truth of another religion, it's truly sad...
I wish these brothers could have constructive conversations in regards to religion without having to resort to tactics like this and being unnecessarily disrespectful.

5 months ago '06        #59
 Mysticman said

You not gonna continue to come in every thread about Islam and say the same sh*t over and over.

The bible predates the Quran we know. You never mention how the bible has been completely changed up and we don't know what God's instructions to us actually were now.

He died from being poisoned and it wasn't close to when he said that statement. It was right after khaibar.

She was 15 for one. For two Mary was 12 married to a 90 year old. Stop posting bullsh*t or gtfo my threads.
+2   

5 months ago '06        #60
 Rule 336 said
I wish these brothers could have constructive conversations in regards to religion without having to resort to tactics like this and being unnecessarily disrespectful.
For real brother, It's truly and utterly sad. Even though this brother hates us, and the truth, I still pray that he gets guided towards the straight path, even finding following the true teachings of his own religions. They have to stoop to the lowest depths it's truly sad.

5 months ago '13        #61
BLACK MAMBA 
Props total: 9454 9 K  Slaps total: 5368 5 K
 Mysticman said

The Qu'ran tells us which is the older religion. Also the Qur’an and the Bible FUNDAMENTALLY contradict one another

lol you just asked how a book mentions Christians and Jews if they weren’t already established

You’re so dense you proved our point

How could a book mention something that didn’t exist?

There’s a reason the Bible doesn’t mention Muhammad, it’s because he isn’t real
And there’s a reason the Quran mentions Jesus it’s cause he is real

Y’all can’t fool me, sorry.

5 months ago '06        #62
 BLACK MAMBA said
lol you just asked how a book mentions Christians and Jews if they weren’t already established

Yeah you're not good at this game

5 months ago '06        #63
 BLACK MAMBA said

He actually is though. Even if you are heedless, here's to the truthful and objective people that will see the truth if they're sincere to see it. You do realize a majority of the converts to Islam are former Christians? A LOT of former pastors, preachers, scholars of Christianity convert every year too. Regardless of what you choose to believe or not, The truth will always shine above falsehood. Dig down deeper with your hatred my brother if you're heedless. Peace and blessings, I truly feel sorry for people who's hatred, ignorance, and blind faith blinds them from seeing the truth.

5 months ago '06        #64
Y'all run with the same narratives and lies.

Muhammad was a pagen. He wasn't he went around destroying pagen temples, said many times to only worship one god the creator of all the god of Joseph, Moses, Abraham, etc etc.

Muhammad wanted to be worshipped. He didn't and even says do not worship me but worship the one and only true and living gid creator of all. Hell in the shahada you say "Muhammad is a messenger to Alla" I've also heard "Muhammad is a slave to allah"

y'all n*ggas need to go somewhere

5 months ago '06        #65
@ btw akhi clear some of your inbox I was trying to send you something the other day

+1   

5 months ago '20        #66
 Rule 336 said
That wasn't the part I was referring to. Everyone knows the Quran was manifested after the Bible
What part were you referring to then? Explain cause I forget

But it clear goes against what the bible says. The bible says he was crucified yet the qu'ran says this:

Surah An-Nisa 157-158 And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have k*lled the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not k*ll him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of a*sumption. And they did not k*ll him, for certain.

The bible says

Joel(Yo’ĕl) 2:32 And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה (the lord)hall be delivered. For on Mount Tsiyon and in Yerushalayim there shall be an escape as יהוה(the lord) has said, and among the survivors whom יהוה calls.

The name יהוה here is the personal name of Almighty God - it sometimes used to be written Jehovah, but is usually now written Yahweh.

[EGG}Romans(Royiyim) 10:9-13

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Hebrews 1:2-3 KJV Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Isaiah 9:6 KJV For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

There’s only one possible explanation for this. Jesus is Almighty God, and if you call on his name you will be saved.

But the Qu'ran says this

Surah Al-Maeda 75 The Messiah, son of Maryam, was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a Siddeeqah.

5 months ago '06        #67
 Loco Poe said
@ btw akhi clear some of your inbox I was trying to send you something the other day

Cleared

5 months ago '13        #68
BLACK MAMBA 
 Loco Poe said

He actually is though. Even if you are heedless, here's to the truthful and objective people that will see the truth if they're sincere to see it. You do realize a majority of the converts to Islam are former Christians? A LOT of former pastors, preachers, scholars of Christianity convert every year too. Regardless of what you choose to believe or not, The truth will always shine above falsehood. Dig down deeper with your hatred my brother if you're heedless. Peace and blessings, I truly feel sorry for people who's hatred, ignorance, and blind faith blinds them from seeing the truth.
These are all lies

5 months ago '20        #69
 Bilal said
You not gonna continue to come in every thread about Islam and say the same sh*t over and over.

The bible predates the Quran we know. You never mention how the bible has been completely changed up and we don't know what God's instructions to us actually were now.

He died from being poisoned and it wasn't close to when he said that statement. It was right after khaibar.

She was 15 for one. For two Mary was 12 married to a 90 year old. Stop posting bullsh*t or gtfo my threads.
Mary was a random woman, Mohammad was a PROPHET thats a totally different thing and you know it And 15 makes it OK? but I'll give you that one. Also the Qu'ran has been changed too.

5 months ago '06        #70
 Mysticman said
What part were you referring to then? Explain cause I forget

But it clear goes against what the bible says. The bible says he was crucified yet the qu'ran says this:

Surah An-Nisa 157-158 And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have k*lled the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not k*ll him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of a*sumption. And they did not k*ll him, for certain.

The bible says

Joel(Yo’ĕl) 2:32 And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of יהוה (the lord)hall be delivered. For on Mount Tsiyon and in Yerushalayim there shall be an escape as יהוה(the lord) has said, and among the survivors whom יהוה calls.

The name יהוה here is the personal name of Almighty God - it sometimes used to be written Jehovah, but is usually now written Yahweh.

[EGG}Romans(Royiyim) 10:9-13

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Hebrews 1:2-3 KJV Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Isaiah 9:6 KJV For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

There’s only one possible explanation for this. Jesus is Almighty God, and if you call on his name you will be saved.

But the Qu'ran says this

Surah Al-Maeda 75 The Messiah, son of Maryam, was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a Siddeeqah.

Nice tactic, you get ethered on the point before, now you're trying to pull some deceiving narrative again. All the verses you quoted in the Quran are true. However the majority of those verses from the Bible are from Paul and the Council of Nicae. Go learn the history and true origins of the teachings of Jesus. I already refuted you before numerous times regarding that to no avail.

Lets bring it back to the basics of who God is in the Bible

First commandment
“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD” Deuteronomy 6:4

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.” Isaiah 44:8

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Isaiah 45:5

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me…” Isaiah 46:9

What did JESUS actually teach, and not Paul?

And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he (Jesus) had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: Mark 12:28-29

“I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.” John 5:30

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. John 14:28

36 “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?” 37 He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” Matthew 22:36-40

I can go on and on and on... Go grab a red lettered bible and read what Jesus truly said and taught. Paul = Trinity, Jesus = Worship God alone, like EVERY other prophet before him. Jesus only came to the Lost sheep of Israel, Paul came to preach to the Gentiles. Even a little kid can see that everything he did and said went against Jesus. Paul also persecuted and massacred the true Followers of Jesus (Monotheists) before he had his "dream". Try to go around this one, you got the same tricks up your bag that you try to pull out time and time again. The truth will always shine above falsehood. Now lets see you resort to some other false or hateful narrative that you're going to spew.

Last edited by Loco Poe; 05-17-2021 at 10:56 PM..

5 months ago '16        #71
Replicate45 
Props total: 11869 11 K  Slaps total: 1620 1 K
sportsbook top 10
 Mysticman said
Mary was a random woman, Mohammad was a PROPHET thats a totally different thing and you know it And 15 makes it OK? but I'll give you that one. Also the Qu'ran has been changed too.
Post evidence and proof the Quran has been altered or changed. This is another troll attempt at you seeking attention rather than posting facts or being mature enough to debate within reason.

You're full of deceit and angry at the fact you been sonned many times on here by Bilal and Loco.

Pack ya Ls and get out of this thread.
+2   

5 months ago '06        #72
 BLACK MAMBA said
These are all lies
Yeah you can't even bear to watch it, because like I said it's not the truth you're seeking. That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and majority of them are Christians converting. Over 70% of them are women. A LOT of Pastors, preachers, scholars of Christianity convert every year. I guess all that is lies as well? Like I said, those who are truthful and objective will see the truth, I could care less what a blind hateful person thinks. I do truly feel sorry for you, and will pray for people like you still.

5 months ago '13        #73
BLACK MAMBA 
 Loco Poe said
Yeah you can't even bear to watch it, because like I said it's not the truth you're seeking. That's why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and majority of them are Christians converting. Over 70% of them are women. A LOT of Pastors, preachers, scholars of Christianity convert every year. I guess all that is lies as well? Like I said, those who are truthful and objective will see the truth, I could care less what a blind hateful person thinks. I do truly feel sorry for you, and will pray for people like you still.
Just remember you’ll be accountable for every lie you’ve told.

5 months ago '06        #74
 BLACK MAMBA said
Just remember you’ll be accountable for every lie you’ve told.
And you'll be accountable for every sign of the truth that you've been heedless of and lies you've blindly told as well, based on no knowledge or fact whatsoever. It's been illustrated so clearly with no bias for you as well. You can't even put your hatred and blind faith aside to even do your due diligence, even from a historical Christian POV. I truly feel sorry for you brother, you don't even know your own faith at all. If you're going to be so blind to everything that's been shown... Dr. Jerald Dirks, go read his books and watch his lectures. Masters in Divinity at Harvard, and a very prominent, if not the most prominent Scholar of Christianity I've ever come across. No bias, he will lay out the REAL HISTORICAL Christianity from the beginning til how it got deviated and changed century after century from the time of Jesus. If you're heedless I hope someone who's actually yearning for the truth will take heed, if everything that's been said isn't enough. Peace and blessings brother

Last edited by Loco Poe; 05-17-2021 at 11:37 PM..

5 months ago '16        #75
kamal1978 
Props total: 5528 5 K  Slaps total: 2236 2 K
"And when Allah said, “O ‘Īsā, son of Maryam, did you say to the people: ‘Take me and my mother as gods beside Allah?” He said, “Pure are You, it does not behoove me to say what is not right for me. Had I said it, You would have known it. You know what is in my heart, and I do not know what is in Your’s. You alone have full knowledge of all that is unseen"

5:116
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  11
Difference between microsoft and sony
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
94 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  6
Oct 15 - S.W. Airlines CEO Apologizes for Vaccine Mandate, Blames Biden
171 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  5
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy