Sony lay offs EU & US plus Game Pass still slaughtering PS Now!

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '14        #26
mumbosauce  276 heat pts276
space
space
space
$11,144   Props total: 17476 17476
 cuzjuan said
but dont tell me resident evil 2 (gofy nominee), metro exodus (multiple award winner) and probable/enevitable goty nominee. devil may cry 5, monster hunter world, dragon ball (what ever the latest one is), SFV, dishonoured 2, stop playing guy.. just say you either dont like xbx or those games aint for you...

Idk what metro is but the rest of them games is on PS4 except for dishonoured 2(maybe it is idk what it is)

SFV on Xbox now?
+1   

5 days ago '04        #27
cuzjuan  21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$5,918   Props total: 4074 4074
 mumbosauce said
Idk what metro is but the rest of them games is on PS4 except for dishonoured 2(maybe it is idk what it is)

SFV on Xbox now?
No sfv not on xbox that was my mistake I meant the other f*ghting game... But that's my point, why y'all saying it doesn't have games when it had quality games to play for like 10 bucks a month makes no sense.who care of ps4 has the same games does it mean xbox is less valuable or the games less great... I dunno why y'all waste your energy..

To me it's like Jordan's, just because its popular doesn't make u cool jar because you have the cool thing.. I knew allot of nerds and dweebs in high school whose parents were well off enough to but Jordan's.. Most the real niggs had to hustle or Rob n*ggas to get Jordan's... And most of those guys got no pu**y but the real n*ggas did...

I dnt know why y'all go out of your way to talk down xbox, sh*ts getting stale now

5 days ago '17        #28
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
$16,101   Props total: 82043 82043
 cuzjuan said
No sfv not on xbox that was my mistake I meant the other f*ghting game... But that's my point, why y'all saying it doesn't have games when it had quality games to play for like 10 bucks a month makes no sense.who care of ps4 has the same games does it mean xbox is less valuable or the games less great... I dunno why y'all waste your energy..

To me it's like Jordan's, just because its popular doesn't make u cool jar because you have the cool thing.. I knew allot of nerds and dweebs in high school whose parents were well off enough to but Jordan's.. Most the real niggs had to hustle or Rob n*ggas to get Jordan's... And most of those guys got no pu**y but the real n*ggas did...

I dnt know why y'all go out of your way to talk down xbox, sh*ts getting stale now
You in here f*ghting for Xbox and don't even know what games are on the system.

+1   

4 days ago '04        #29
space
space
 justin747 said

so out of 6 games i mention, you focus on the one i made a mistake about... but yet still doesnt negate the point im making?

ur arguments are weaker than a tap dancing politician, u havent rebutted any of the points i made...

u just here to make jokes then, fine haha... good for u bro!

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '19        #30
Tacko Fallspaus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
space
space
$778   Props total: 2861 2861
Sony and Nintendo for life

4 days ago '17        #31
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 cuzjuan said
so out of 6 games i mention, you focus on the one i made a mistake about... but yet still doesnt negate the point im making?

ur arguments are weaker than a tap dancing politician, u havent rebutted any of the points i made...

u just here to make jokes then, fine haha... good for u bro!
You can go back and forth with me as much as you want, but you look retarded as fu*k in here defending a company that don't give a fu*k about you. That sh*t is corny and weird

That fanboy sh*t needs to die. You should be in here complaining more than everybody for this trash a*s gaming lineup Microsoft is giving you for the Xbox.

4 days ago '05        #32
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$8,734   Props total: 37493 37493
 justin747 said

You Have To Realize OPs L Box Stanley Self Is Most Likely 15 Years Old
He Doesnt Believe He Creates Anti Sony Threads
Then Again What Else Can You Have Time For When There Is Nothing To Play On That System

OP Is A Automatic Slap In The Game Section
Last Of Us 2 On The Way

4 days ago '04        #33
space
space
 justin747 said
You can go back and forth with me as much as you want, but you look retarded as fu*k in here defending a company that don't give a fu*k about you. That sh*t is corny and weird

That fanboy sh*t needs to die. You should be in here complaining more than everybody for this trash a*s gaming lineup Microsoft is giving you for the Xbox.
n*gga shut the Fawk UP. no one was speaking to you, nor asked for ur opinion....
how much SONY paying your a*s, you gay advocate!

im brining you the real news, Y u mad that these are real ppls views... i didnt say nothing thats not in the the OP...

so go p*ss off, you lame innit!

4 days ago '04        #34
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
You Have To Realize OPs L Box Stanley Self Is Most Likely 15 Years Old
He Doesnt Believe He Creates Anti Sony Threads
Then Again What Else Can You Have Time For When There Is Nothing To Play On That System

OP Is A Automatic Slap In The Game Section
Last Of Us 2 On The Way
n*ggas talking bout free time, when they have like literally 10X more posts than me but been on the site for a quarter of the time i have...

okay buddy!

go sit down with your wack a*s friend. dumb n dumber

4 days ago '05        #35
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$8,734   Props total: 37493 37493
 cuzjuan said
n*ggas talking bout free time, when they have like literally 10X more posts than me but been on the site for a quarter of the time i have...

okay buddy!

go sit down with your wack a*s friend. dumb n dumber
10 Times More Posts? 5k Compared To 8k
Yeah Your Dumbass Gotta Be 8 Yrs Old
You Still Havent Learned How To Multiply Yet

4 days ago '04        #36
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
10 Times More Posts? 5k Compared To 8k
Yeah Your Dumbass Gotta Be 8 Yrs Old
You Still Havent Learned How To Multiply Yet
jump off my nuts B, let yo momma get some!

4 days ago '17        #37
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 cuzjuan said
jump off my nuts B, let yo momma get some!
You in here talking about people's family cause of the Xbox?

Reevaluate your entire life. If you're gonna be a cheerleader for Xbox, at least get paid. You're doing this sh*t for free

4 days ago '04        #38
space
space
 justin747 said
You in here talking about people's family cause of the Xbox?

Reevaluate your entire life. If you're gonna be a cheerleader for Xbox, at least get paid. You're doing this sh*t for free

so we have boundaries now? drake was clowned for boundaries... but now its cool to have boundaries.. STFU bro

and yeah the goal is to get paid B... once they see u put in the work, the gratuities will cometh....

like why do i need to post a bio every time i choose to prefer one console over the other? i dont play xbox for games... per say. its more of an online thing, its the community im used to, i think it has better value and i prefer the controller...

is that okay with you and you SONY cronnies that i have an opinion that differs from yours?

i swear u guys are so fu*king butt hurt... idgaf what yall play, why so concerned with my sh*t?

4 days ago '17        #39
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 cuzjuan said
so we have boundaries now? drake was clowned for boundaries... but now its cool to have boundaries.. STFU bro

and yeah the goal is to get paid B... once they see u put in the work, the gratuities will cometh....

like why do i need to post a bio every time i choose to prefer one console over the other? i dont play xbox for games... per say. its more of an online thing, its the community im used to, i think it has better value and i prefer the controller...

is that okay with you and you SONY cronnies that i have an opinion that differs from yours?

i swear u guys are so fu*king butt hurt... idgaf what yall play, why so concerned with my sh*t?
Now you talking Drake? n*gga this is the game section.

Sony Cronies

If you play for mostly online then that's on you, but you look fu*king retarded in here getting mad when people complain about a gaming system that really doesn't have any games. It's a legit complaint.

If you wanna get mad at somebody you need to be getting mad at Microsoft for a trash catalog of games. They've even admitted that it's a problem and you're in here defending them. That's so fu*king stupid....

4 days ago '04        #40
space
space
 justin747 said
Now you talking Drake? n*gga this is the game section.

Sony Cronies

If you play for mostly online then that's on you, but you look fu*king retarded in here getting mad when people complain about a gaming system that really doesn't have any games. It's a legit complaint.

If you wanna get mad at somebody you need to be getting mad at Microsoft for a trash catalog of games. They've even admitted that it's a problem and you're in here defending them. That's so fu*king stupid....

ur the one fu*king stupid, im here defending why i like xbx over sony.... i dont know why i cant just like it and be done...

also you're here because i posted an OP from actual SONY fan boys who even question sony's motives of announcing things but keeping another thing quiet, thats not my narrative.. its theirs, i care very little just thought it was funny.

also these SONY fan boys in that same article mentioned how game pass still kicking a*s, not my words theirs... so dont get mad at me for just repeating their sentiment... any one who plays xbx already knows all these things, i knew yall wouldnt like it... but i dont give a sh*t! so whether or not yall think im bashing sony im not.... but dont k*ll me over some one elses message that u dont like to hear.

and im not like you a**holes, if a game comes out for a system and i have that system ill play the game.. if i like it i like it...

ive stated many and numerous times that its a shame spiderman, god of war, death stranding and so on cant be experienced on my console... but i dont go around bi*ching and raining on other ppls threads like some fan boy...

so if some one says xbox sux, thats ur opinion and your entitled to it, if i happen to respond its not to bash.. but to defend why i like it, whats the problem?
or i might respond to tell that i think is dumb stupid and incorrect about the narrative their trying to put out...

what u fail to realize is ima a gamer not some console fan boy... ie. if some one like motor bikes and i like bikes (bicycles) and i choose to say why i like bikes... am i wrong? does that now give you the right to down put my choice or opinion?

the thing i think is most aggregious about you SONY ppl is, that all your arguments are basically banking on like 5-8 games xbox doesnt have... and to me that really makes no sense... so not even hundreds of games... but just less than 10 games make SONY better, smh... really?

last gen it was all about power to you SONY guys, now power aint sh*t no more... graphics aint sh*t no more, pixels aint sh*t no more. its all about sales now!!!

when i was growing up, we called ppl who just went with whats hot or cool, followers or posers... if your from the islands its called being follow fashion, and to me thats the wackest sh*t!

any how, as i said.... i love SONY games, always have....
but ever since ps3, i never liked the dashboard... i dont like the controller, i didnt like installing games, i didnt like the slow download speeds, and i rather play online on xbox live! plain simple easy...

its never hate coming from me, sure i might jab a shot here or there... but its not coming from a place of hate, its coming from a place of security and content...
cause im perfectly fine playing on the console, of ppl who understand, program, shape and mould PC infrastructure and waiting to see what they will do next, knowing that they totally i mean TOTALLY, understand the inner working of software and tech better than most any other company on the planet.

so if that bothers u so be it dawg, doesnt bother me none what u choose to do!

4 days ago '17        #41
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 cuzjuan said
ur the one fu*king stupid, im here defending why i like xbx over sony.... i dont know why i cant just like it and be done...

also you're here because i posted an OP from actual SONY fan boys who even question sony's motives of announcing things but keeping another thing quiet, thats not my narrative.. its theirs, i care very little just thought it was funny.

also these SONY fan boys in that same article mentioned how game pass still kicking a*s, not my words theirs... so dont get mad at me for just repeating their sentiment... any one who plays xbx already knows all these things, i knew yall wouldnt like it... but i dont give a sh*t! so whether or not yall think im bashing sony im not.... but dont k*ll me over some one elses message that u dont like to hear.

and im not like you a**holes, if a game comes out for a system and i have that system ill play the game.. if i like it i like it...

ive stated many and numerous times that its a shame spiderman, god of war, death stranding and so on cant be experienced on my console... but i dont go around bi*ching and raining on other ppls threads like some fan boy...

so if some one says xbox sux, thats ur opinion and your entitled to it, if i happen to respond its not to bash.. but to defend why i like it, whats the problem?
or i might respond to tell that i think is dumb stupid and incorrect about the narrative their trying to put out...

what u fail to realize is ima a gamer not some console fan boy... ie. if some one like motor bikes and i like bikes (bicycles) and i choose to say why i like bikes... am i wrong? does that now give you the right to down put my choice or opinion?

the thing i think is most aggregious about you SONY ppl is, that all your arguments are basically banking on like 5-8 games xbox doesnt have... and to me that really makes no sense... so not even hundreds of games... but just less than 10 games make SONY better, smh... really?

last gen it was all about power to you SONY guys, now power aint sh*t no more... graphics aint sh*t no more, pixels aint sh*t no more. its all about sales now!!!

when i was growing up, we called ppl who just went with whats hot or cool, followers or posers... if your from the islands its called being follow fashion, and to me thats the wackest sh*t!

any how, as i said.... i love SONY games, always have....
but ever since ps3, i never liked the dashboard... i dont like the controller, i didnt like installing games, i didnt like the slow download speeds, and i rather play online on xbox live! plain simple easy...

its never hate coming from me, sure i might jab a shot here or there... but its not coming from a place of hate, its coming from a place of security and content...
cause im perfectly fine playing on the console, of ppl who understand, program, shape and mould PC infrastructure and waiting to see what they will do next, knowing that they totally i mean TOTALLY, understand the inner working of software and tech better than most any other company on the planet.

so if that bothers u so be it dawg, doesnt bother me none what u choose to do!

+2   

4 days ago '04        #42
space
space
 justin747 said

dont care but its there to practice on ur literacy if needed

4 days ago '17        #43
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 cuzjuan said
dont care but its there to practice on ur literacy if needed
You talking about practicing literacy and you just typed "ur" in a comment. And you in here all mad cause other people are criticizing your system choice.

Come on man. Get it together

4 days ago '04        #44
space
space
 justin747 said
You talking about practicing literacy and you just typed "ur" in a comment. And you in here all mad cause other people are criticizing your system choice.

Come on man. Get it together

you n*ggas, mane... cant come with facts so just start jumping from topic to topic, shifting the focus...

cool homie, when ever u ready b... let me know!

4 days ago '17        #45
justin747  53 heat pts53
space
space
 cuzjuan said
you n*ggas, mane... cant come with facts so just start jumping from topic to topic, shifting the focus...

cool homie, when ever u ready b... let me know!

cuzjuan said

+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+485online now  57
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
233 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  55
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
293 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
68 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy