Oct 3 - Dad throws 22 punches in 15 secs @ Teacher Accused Of Sex Assaulting his THOTer

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Wild /unrated

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #126
YoungHope  6 heat pts6
space
space
$616   Props total: 1558 1558
Please tell me that wasn't the "THOTer" in the video trying to keep the dad from punching the teacher

If so...

2 weeks ago '13        #127
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$18,160   Props total: 28823 28823
 Fastrap87 said
I support accountability, if his daughter fu*ks another teacher next year who's fault would that be....?
Dumbass up here talking about “accountability” but won’t hold the teacher accountable to save his life and keeps deflecting to other scenarios.

Foh fu*kin kiddie fiddler. I hope Chris Hansen tells you to have a seat in the near future so I can hear you blame everyone else but yourself for violating kids.

“But but Chris, what if fu*ked a kid next year and she wanted it? Wait! Wait! What about the dad! He made me do it!”

2 weeks ago '13        #128
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Fastrap87 said
Were you outraged when all the freshman bi*ches in high school were fu*king the dope boys? Just so I understand the logic you all want to live and die on

teens fu*king teens = crickets........
adults fu*king teens = we need to defend women at all cost??

I focus on the root of problems not the end result. His child mentally thought it was ok to have s*x with a teacher....the equally, mentally fu*ked up teacher proceeded to have s*x with her. My argument is the father in this situation is responsible for the child he raised,not the teacher or any other peer/male she encounters the rest of her life that's going to take advantage of her.

Would he have fought a boy her age if he found out she was getting back shots?
What does that tell you? He's mad that he raised a wh*re and is looking for somebody to punch because he cant punch his thot-in-training daughter. I hope you dont think his child is going to be celibate until her 18th birthday now do you?
Your problem is you’d rather focus all your attention on gullible/ susceptible kids who are easily manipulated and are not in positions of power rather than the grown a*s adult in the position of power who likes taking advantage of said situation.

You’ve bent over backwards to change this to scenario to make deflect from holding the violator accountable by deflecting to ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SCENARIOS and equating illegal s*xual conduct (grown adult teachers fu*king kids) to legal acts (teens fu*king teens).

For the last time, you’re going ENTIRELY TOO HARD to defend the illegal activity of grown adult teachers fu*king kids. I hope like hell you end up on a watch list, sick fu*k.

2 weeks ago '16        #129
Fastrap87 
space
space
$293   Props total: 499 499
read again fellas.....the father wants to be responsible after the fact. I knew critical thinking was lost in todays world but wow!

2 weeks ago '16        #130
Fastrap87 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Dumbass up here talking about “accountability” but won’t hold the teacher accountable to save his life and keeps deflecting to other scenarios.

Foh fu*kin kiddie fiddler. I hope Chris Hansen tells you to have a seat in the near future so I can hear you blame everyone else but yourself for violating kids.

“But but Chris, what if fu*ked a kid next year and she wanted it? Wait! Wait! What about the dad! He made me do it!”

answer the question, if she fu*ks another teacher grown man etc....does that not scream that she has a void in her mind? and who do you think left the void in the childs mind?

old hoes used to be young ones.....break that chain and let her go

2 weeks ago '07        #131
Bighempin of QM  18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,161   Props total: 6991 6991
No K.O. power!

2 weeks ago '13        #132
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Fastrap87 said
answer the question, if she fu*ks another teacher grown man etc....does that not scream that she has a void in her mind? and who do you think left the void in the childs mind?

old hoes used to be young ones.....break that chain and let her go
I don’t hold children more accountable than adults, let alone adult teachers you pedo sympathizing fu*k. There’s a reason the ADULTS are punished and the children aren’t.

I know that’s inconvenient for your activities but that’s the law kiddie fiddler.

2 weeks ago '16        #133
Fastrap87 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
I don’t hold children more accountable than adults, let alone adult teachers you pedo sympathizing fu*k. There’s a reason the ADULTS are punished and the children aren’t.

I know that’s inconvenient for your activities but that’s the law kiddie fiddler.
and you also dont hold parents accountable correct?
I wonder why female teachers that are fu*king students by the 100's are rarely held accountable.....

2 weeks ago '13        #134
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Fastrap87 said
and you also dont hold parents accountable correct?
For another adult’s actions? No dumb fu*k. The adult always has the upmost responsibility in ANY situation, ESPECIALLY teachers.

Kids are expected to do dumb sh*t because they’re still growing/ learning/ gullible. Adults are held to a higher standard both morally and legally because they’re not kids and they should know better.

You would know this if you weren’t a sleaze ball.

2 weeks ago '16        #135
Fastrap87 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
For another adult’s actions? No dumb fu*k. The adult always has the upmost responsibility in ANY situation, ESPECIALLY teachers.

Kids are expected to do dumb sh*t because they’re still growing/ learning/ gullible. Adults are held to a higher standard both morally and legally because they’re not kids and they should know better.

You would know this if you weren’t a sleaze ball.
again, if your child is willingly giving away her box to another human being as a minor, thats on the parent. You don't make it easier for predators to be predators. You have to a*sume your child is naive and stupid and parent according to those facts. Far to often parents say "i have a good child,straight A student,goes to church etc" and think they're doing enough as a guardian.

you blame the drug dealer for junkies existing? lol
If I dont sell it someone else will.....

2 weeks ago '13        #136
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Fastrap87 said
again, if your child is willingly giving away her box to another human being as a minor, thats on the parent. You don't make it easier for predators to be predators. You have to a*sume your child is naive and stupid and parent according to those facts. Far to often parents say "i have a good child,straight A student,goes to church etc" and think they're doing enough as a guardian.

you blame the drug dealer for junkies existing? lol
If I dont sell it someone else will.....
You don’t know enough about anyone’s parenting to be making the a*sumptions you that you are clown. The truth is, you could raise the “perfect” child but that is absolutely no guarantee about what the outside world will bring upon said child.

You have a one track mind hellbent in exactly ONE scenario. Bad parenting, bad kid, and that means they deserve anything bad that happens to them. When, in actuality, you don’t know Jack sh*t about the child’s upbringing and, even if you did, the offending ADULT in any scenario is still the most culpable.

If you’re a grown man and I’m having to explain this to you, I’m wasting my breath. It’s too late for you. You’re going to live life thinking your parenting is perfect and therefore your kids will be perfect. You have much to learn. Good luck. I’m done here, you’re starting to bore me honestly.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #137
Fastrap87 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You don’t know enough about anyone’s parenting to be making the a*sumptions you that you are clown. The truth is, you could raise the “perfect” child but that is absolutely no guarantee about what the outside world will bring upon said child.

You have a one track mind hellbent in exactly ONE scenario. Bad parenting, bad kid, and that means they deserve anything bad that happens to them. When, in actuality, you don’t know Jack sh*t about the child’s upbringing and, even if you did, the offending ADULT in any scenario is still the most culpable.

If you’re a grown man and I’m having to explain this to you, I’m wasting my breath. It’s too late for you. You’re going to live life thinking your parenting is perfect and therefore your kids will be perfect. You have much to learn. Good luck. I’m done here, you’re starting to bore me honestly.

The study compared the outcomes of older and younger full biological sisters who experienced the divorce or separation of their parents while growing up, and thus spent differing amounts of time living with their fathers.

The study found that older sisters with greater exposure to their fathers were strongly influenced by the quality of fathering they received.

When fathering was high quality, parental monitoring was increased and older sisters were less likely to affiliate with s*xually risky peers during adolescence compared to their younger sisters.

The opposite effects were found for older sisters who spent many years living with a low-quality father.

The researchers believe that in divorced/separated families, a father – and how he behaved – was likely to have exerted a stronger influence on an older daughter than a younger daughter since older daughters systematically received larger "doses" of dad's behaviour.

The results suggest a causal relationship between a father's behaviour and his daughters' experiences.

Different amounts of exposure to fathers of high or low quality changes daughters' social environments – the monitoring they received and the peers with whom they affiliated – in ways that can impact their s*xual behaviour.

The findings suggest that the most effective programmes for reducing adolescent females' risky s*xual behaviour might include components that both promote engagement with pro-social peers and aim to improve parenting skills, including parents' ability to effectively communicate with the teenagers.

2 weeks ago '16        #138
Fastrap87 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said

funny how you can walk away thinking you dropped some type of knowledge.
here's a tip, your argument is weak when you become angered and use insults because it hurts to think critically and not emotionally like a bi*ch.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  55
Image(s) inside You guys were right about The Game
299 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+489online now  40
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
233 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  38
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
69 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy