ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+27  54
31 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
-67  53
119 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '18        #1
2853 page views
53 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x92
Props total: 115084 115 K  Slaps total: 5250 5 K
‘Jurassic World: Dominion’ Poster Takes You Back To Where It All Started

"One of the most iconic images from Jurassic Park is the mosquito trapped in amber – the thing that enabled John Hammond and his team to play God and bring dinosaurs back from extinction. Now, that pesky mosquito gets to star in its own Jurassic World: Dominion poster. The poster teases both the upcoming movie and footage from the film that’s set to play in front of IMAX screenings of F9.

Behold: the Jurassic World: Dominion poster! This is a fun little callback to the original film, featuring a (presumably) ancient mosquito sucking on a dinosaur. And, as anyone who has seen Jurassic Park can tell you, that’s exactly how you get yourself some dino DNA. But once you look beyond the imagery here you’ll notice a little bit of text at the bottom revealing that an extended preview of Jurassic Park: Dominion will be playing in front of F9 in IMAX.

Colin Trevorrow, who helmed Jurassic World, returns to direct this third entry, a film that will bring back familiar faces from both the Jurassic Park series and the Jurassic World series. That includes Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Laura Dern, Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum, Daniella Pineda, Isabella Sermon, Justice Smith, Omar Sy, Jake Johnson, and BD Wong. Newcomers to the franchise include Mamoudou Athie, Scott Haze, Dichen Lachman, Campbell Scott, and DeWanda Wise.

We don’t have an official plot synopsis for Jurassic World: Dominion just yet, but the previous film, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, ended with dinosaurs being brought from their island and unleashed into our world. Does that mean we’re about to get some sort of post-apocalyptic movie where dinosaurs reclaim the Earth? I sure hope so, because that sounds awesome.

I love the original Jurassic Park, and I have a soft spot for both The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 3. But while Jurassic World was a huge box office hit, I came away disappointed – and I wasn’t alone. I was even more disappointed by Fallen Kingdom, although people seem to like that one more than the previous film.

In any case, despite my indifference for the Jurassic World series, I’m excited for Dominion only because it’s bringing back the original trio of Sam Neill, Laura Dern, and Jeff Goldblum. And while Goldblum had a lackluster cameo in Fallen Kingdom, everyone involved with Dominion keeps saying that’s not what’s happening this time around. Neill previously said, “We’re all the way through the film, Jeff [Goldblum], and me, and Laura [Dern].” And when Dern was first announced as part of the cast, Trevorrow said that she had a “major role, not a cameo.” So that’s progress!

Jurassic World: Dominion roars into theaters June 10, 2022."

visit this link https://www.slashfilm.com .. on-poster-new/
+11   

best
worst
53 comments

2 weeks ago '04        #2
knotmydayever 
Props total: 1045 1 K  Slaps total: 78 78
How long before the human-dinosaur hybrid storyline?? They’ve stolen the dinosaur dna, they’ve made new dinosaur-animal hybrids…the next logical step is…
+27   

2 weeks ago '21        #3
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7324 7 K  Slaps total: 1706 1 K
How long before there racing cars in space with Vin deezel and the rock
+72   

2 weeks ago '13        #4
TheWAVEment 
Props total: 6271 6 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
Stop supporting these tired summer blockbusters
+15   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
knowTHEledge 
Props total: 11940 11 K  Slaps total: 832 832
They need to drop more shorts that last one was dope.

+14   

2 weeks ago '16        #6
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 44727 44 K  Slaps total: 2533 2 K
 Jonny2soxs said
How long before there racing cars in space with Vin deezel and the rock
a fast and furious/jurassic park crossover would be the greatest piece of entertainment ever made if the director's and actors completely missed the absolute absurdity of it all and with vin diesel on board theres at least one person that fits the bill...........tease the transformers appearing in the sequel in the credits...........
+18   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
Eightyeight 
Props total: 5333 5 K  Slaps total: 200 200
I just came in to say muthafu*k mosquitoes
+25   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
breezeus313 
Props total: 6772 6 K  Slaps total: 430 430
So are they going back to the Original island or Just having the original trio back?
It would had been good if they had a story where Hammad had created a fail safe in case what happen in the last movie. The Dino have created monstrous offspring and etc. etc. add in a little dino crisis atmosphere
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #9
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7324 7 K  Slaps total: 1706 1 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said
a fast and furious/jurassic park crossover would be the greatest piece of entertainment ever made if the director's and actors completely missed the absolute absurdity of it all and with vin diesel on board theres at least one person that fits the bill...........tease the transformers appearing in the sequel in the credits...........
Might as well have them race Moses too breh
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #10
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 73246 73 K  Slaps total: 20448 20 K
Oh yea like how the one trailer made it seem as tho dr Malcolm would be part of the movie, and was only there at the end for about 10 seconds??

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #11
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 73246 73 K  Slaps total: 20448 20 K

This right here had me thinking fallen kingdom was about to finally move away from the T-Rex and bring in the triceratops. Had me excited cuz it would bring something new. A deadly triceratops that underwent DNA restructuring would be dope!!! Cuz that’s one dinosaur people sleep on

Some I’m tellin my nephew how cool it would be and some fresh air. But nope.
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #12
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 3587 3 K  Slaps total: 3269 3 K
 Eightyeight said
I just came in to say muthafu*k mosquitoes
I’m here in Houston and them bi*ches so big you can see them flying towards you
+8   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
smokeytheblunt2 
 Jonny2soxs said
Might as well have them race Moses too breh
I was thinking that it should be the husband and wife from the conjuring........

and it goes without saying this would take place in space.........
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #14
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 10397 10 K  Slaps total: 1586 1 K
The story is the three go back in time to stop Hammond from creating dinosaurs all the while avoiding their past selves
+11   

2 weeks ago '09        #15
Tom B. Stone 
Props total: 17191 17 K  Slaps total: 2884 2 K
 knotmydayever said
How long before the human-dinosaur hybrid storyline?? They’ve stolen the dinosaur dna, they’ve made new dinosaur-animal hybrids…the next logical step is…
She’s not a hybrid, but that little girl from the Fallen Kingdom was an artificial creation.
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #16
killacar 
Props total: 17119 17 K  Slaps total: 1094 1 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said

I haven't been able to sit thru none of the new Jurassic Parks tho
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #17
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 57845 57 K  Slaps total: 3718 3 K
Liked the first one but the second (especially the ending) was so fu*king retarded I can do without another.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #18
smokinthe420 
Props total: 15435 15 K  Slaps total: 6119 6 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said
The story is the three go back in time to stop Hammond from creating dinosaurs all the while avoiding their past selves

Whoa doc, that’s a heavy synopsis
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #19
smokeytheblunt2 
 killacar said

I haven't been able to sit thru none of the new Jurassic Parks tho
Im at a complete loss for words..........

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 06-10-2021 at 08:19 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #20
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24549 24 K  Slaps total: 2555 2 K
Gotta take this to space!!!

Power Rangers did it.
Dragon Ball did it.

Now it’s time for the Jurassic franchise to do it!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
barrebeast 
Props total: 335 335  Slaps total: 84 84
 smokeytheblunt2 said
the arcade game would be lit
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #22
smokeytheblunt2 
 barrebeast said
the arcade game would be lit
I dont play video games but that......that I would be exited to play.........

2 weeks ago '07        #23
infrared AJ6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14596 14 K  Slaps total: 1160 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

This right here had me thinking fallen kingdom was about to finally move away from the T-Rex and bring in the triceratops. Had me excited cuz it would bring something new. A deadly triceratops that underwent DNA restructuring would be dope!!! Cuz that’s one dinosaur people sleep on

Some I’m tellin my nephew how cool it would be and some fresh air. But nope.
When they introduced the triceratops in the OG film, they showed him in this condition, flabby and sick.

No coming back from that... They gave the spotlight to the T-Rex and the Raptors and they've been king ever since.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #24
smokeytheblunt2 
 pnoi89 said
Gotta take this to space!!!

Power Rangers did it.
Dragon Ball did it.

Now it’s time for the Jurassic franchise to do it!!
Jason even did it..........

everything needs to be on space now..........
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #25
smokeytheblunt2 
 infrared AJ6 said
When they introduced the triceratops in the OG film, they showed him in this condition, flabby and sick.

No coming back from that... They gave the spotlight to the T-Rex and the Raptors and they've been king ever since.
one of the most heartbreaking moments Ive ever had was when I learned that raptors were basically 4 ft turkey lizards...........

I was like 25...........
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Trick Daddy stands on his comments about Beyonce & Jay-Z being overrated
94 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
[Health] Why Young Adults, Especially Men, Are Having s*x Less Frequently
154 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+152online now  12
Video inside Usher to T-Pain: You f*cked up music
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  4
Jay Z won in court today against Damon Dash and judge also put out a temporary..
174 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy