Like Throwing A Pack Of Sausages Down A Hallway....

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #81
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
um this is common among white/black women. i am not surprised. this is thread worthy?
370 men though is common? u need to wake the fu*k up
 4 years ago '06        #82
debo160 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 53 53
Bottom line I bet she can fu*k. Put her on a young n*gga she would teach him a lot. Young n*ggas rock with old bi*ches while your young and young bi*ches while your old.
 4 years ago '04        #83
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 171 171
 tez94 said:
She must have the world recored. Anyway why stop now she's already at a 3 digit number.
so we gon act like this ain't the newest entry into the BX dictionary?
 4 years ago '13        #84
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
 daboahmiz said:
so we gon act like this ain't the newest entry into the BX dictionary?
my fualt need to edit that
 4 years ago '04        #85
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Trilluminati GA said:
Thread is jokes, yall can put the capes away
[pic - click to view]

Ain't nobody defending the "honor" of this broad. Simply put, it's just pathetic to see these lame a.ss boys in heres.lut shaming some chick and talking about hot dogs in hallways, and exposing their inexperience and naivete. It's 2013. Man up. Sound like a high school locker room in this bi*ch.
 4 years ago '04        #86
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 grapedrank said:
Dumbest sh*t i've heard all day. I still fu*k with some bi*ches that i've been fu*king for 4-5 years...

on day one, its tight ... like tight to the point where s3x hurts them, and u can hit the back wall or whatever its called.

5 years later, it dont hurt, u cant even feel that back wall anymore, they been ran thru. ur exposing urself...

and dont even try saying some dumb sh*t like im a virgin. im close to hittin a hundred different chicks.
You're young and retarded...
 4 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Decan45 said:
Ain't nobody defending the "honor" of this broad. Simply put, it's just pathetic to see these lame a.ss boys in heres.lut shaming some chick and talking about hot dogs in hallways, and exposing their inexperience and naivete. It's 2013. Man up. Sound like a high school locker room in this bi*ch.
wtf iss.lut shaming? is there a new made up term called dog shaming?
 4 years ago '12        #88
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 Decan45 said:
negro, u said some dumb sh*t in this thread. talking abouts.luts have tighter pussies than virgins... man shut that sh*t up
 4 years ago '04        #89
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
s.lut shaming is a bunch of people hating on some broad for fu*king around and getting laid. And no, there ain't no dog shaming, because most guys look at a dude slaying a bunch of women as a badge of honor. Hence the point...
 4 years ago '04        #90
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 grapedrank said:
negro, u said some dumb sh*t in this thread. talking abouts.luts have tighter pussies than virgins... man shut that sh*t up
If I were to guess, I'd say you're probably trying to compare your teenage, virgin peers to grown women who sleep around. Regardless, I never once said that being promiscuous automatically, and necessarily makes a woman tighter than a virgin. You pulled that out of your a.ss. What I said is that a woman's pus*y doesn't fall out just because she puts it to use. It in fact, DOES get stronger and tighter than if she didn't use it often.

And really, the fu*k are y'all even talking about anyway with this myth? You could date a woman that's been with maybe 2 other guys in her whole life, but if y'all are at each other every day, at every chance you get, how's that any different than a broad running through a bunch of d!cks? Y'all young guys like to perpetuate this myth by acting like the mileage isn't counted unless she goes from one dude to the next. fu*king is fu*king, and there ain't nothing wrong with it, and it doesn't make a woman loose. The whole sh*t is just an elaborate cultural ruse, to keep women from being promiscuous because it fu*ks with mens' possessive egos.

You're welcome. Tell your friends.
 4 years ago '12        #91
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
^ n*gga no. a chick who been with two dudes is atleast faithful to someones p*nis.
 4 years ago '10        #92
space
space
 Decan45 said:
Slut shaming is a bunch of people hating on some broad for fu*king around and getting laid. And no, there ain't no dog shaming, because most guys look at a dude slaying a bunch of women as a badge of honor. Hence the point...
stopped @ hating u got it captain
 4 years ago '04        #93
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
Meh, kids will be kids.
 4 years ago '10        #94
space
space
 Decan45 said:
Meh, kids will be kids.
grown man sh*t captain
 06-30-2013, 10:36 PM         #95
SystmOvrload 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tez94 said:
my fualt need to edit that

Dear lord, how did this thread turn out like this.

smh, dudes who wanna fu*k chicks who have taken glorious amount of weiners in their babymakers. Dude, 300? 350? That's like a d!ck a day for a year. wtf?!?!?! n*gga, thats like yo momma suckin off a new dude every week for 3-4 years.

imagine if your sister came home and said, GUESS WHAT, I fu*kED 12 DUDES THIS WEEK LOL! Or your fu*kin' grandmomma talking about how one year she fu*ked 200 dudes raw-dogg.

YO RESPECT MOMMA U GOT THAT d!ck GAME ON LOCK.

06-30-2013, 11:16 PM         #96
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
It means to make a woman feel guilty about engaging in certain s3xual behaviors a man would engage in. i.e. being promiscuous, having a libido etc.,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago