Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2011, 11:36 PM         #81
jbudz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHOPPAS ON DECK said:
hitler > bloomberg

what elected politician u know runs three terms? THREE

thats sounds like a dictatorship to me

jews been running and extorting NYC for decades already i reserve the right to be anti semite if i want fu*kn*gga
rigggggggggght big guy...so genocide and attempted global conquest are equal to three terms in which your elected by the people??? like most racist you have just proved your not that bright..but thats ok somebodies gotta work at walmart right? :)

oh btw the elected politicians who have served three plus terms that come to mind off top are:Richard M Daley (long time mayor of Chicago) Robert Byrd (United States Senator from West Virginia), Strom Thurmond (United States Senator from South Carolina) and guess what they were all racists like yourself.

in closing do like your hero prodigy and read a damn book atleast then you might be able to carry on an actual debate based on facts and logic instead of race baiting and name calling.......do u smell that ether?
 05-24-2011, 11:50 PM         #82
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I found out about this the hard way. BS.
 05-25-2011, 12:18 AM         #83
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too all the cig smokers....but its kinda fu*ked up..cant smoke in places, cant smoke outside places..y dont they just make the damn things illegal then?
 05-25-2011, 12:19 AM         #84
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maze 112 said:
Yeah I found out about this the hard way. BS.
please elaborate if u dont mind...i live in NYC and id like to no if they just straight bustin ppl for smokin a cig while they out on the street
 05-25-2011, 12:22 AM         #85
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
YO WHAT THE fu*k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait a minute, i quit last week

havent had a cig in like 8 days or more, im done, no urges and i feel great. put them cigs down people its pointless! too bad it took me so long to get off them
good for u man big ups....and that avy pic is hilarious
 05-25-2011, 12:38 AM         #86
Gleams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #87
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
damn y'all weak mfers can't even smoke outside no more

It's actually good, weed smoke should be allowed anywhere but them fu*kin cigs smell like poison....anybody that smokes ciggs doesn't give a damn about anything
 7 years ago '09        #88
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 JerseyLegend said:
.....................you know this how? The difference is that if am actually k!lling myself, I'm not affecting others. If I want to k!ll myself, it is because of my choosing to, not by other people who don't care about others.
 JerseyLegend said:
You don't think I've BEEN wanting the US to move to alternative fuel? Ain't sh*t gonna change as long as money is being made off oil.

Most trains are electric. Planes are too high up. Cars produce a lot of exhaust, but many, if not all car manufactures try to reduce exhaust emissions.

Go and find me an article where car exhaust caused cancer, emphysema etc.

You can smell a cigarette down the block. Come on man, stop trying to justify your habit
Same way smoking isn't gonna change cause mad money is made off it. Remember them suing the cigarette company's and saying they are gonna use that for awareness and programs? Where's that sh*t at? Besides a billboard or 2 after they won they're case ain't nothing change. We don't have any programs to help you quit around here. They took the money and ran. You know as well as I do this is just a way for states to make some cash. They care about our health? That right there is crazy laughable. They had a hand in getting people addicted than want to blame smokers. Plus do you think it's better to contain smoke in a building/house? Wouldn't that make it worse for those that don't smoke? :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #89
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23491 23491
smokers are weak minded
 7 years ago '04        #90
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
I absolutely love this law. I hope every state adopts it. You shouldn't have to breath in second hand smoke while you're in a public area. If you want to smoke do it on your private property.
 7 years ago '05        #91
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Blood Edge said:
c and d are exactly why I don't have a problem with it being banned outdoors...it's been shown that the chemicals pose a risk and forcing that risk upon others no matter how small it is isn't right

and all public scares aren't for naught.....granted they can be used for any agenda like you said but in this case what's being changed helps more people than it hurts

I am biased on the issue though...my grandfather died from lung cancer stemming from a smoking habit..the amount of tar in his lungs was ridiculous.......and every person I know that smokes cigs smells of ash and has cardiovascular issues...so if it takes a law that shouldn't be used in similar situations to remove that sh*t from the public, so be it
Another part of the article

Inhaled mainstream smoke, however, contains chemicals at concentrations of up to one million times those found in environmental tobacco smoke (which is a combination of exhaled mainstream smoke and sidestream smoke)...
However, I see you bias, and it's reasonable(and I wont argue with it, as to change your mind); however, there is no connection empirical scientific evidence to support your claim, of your grandfather death from lung cancer and smoking cause the lung cancer, it just isn't there. What is, is your misguided belief in a propaganda scare, that has made you a.ssume the connection, based off false information, and invalid studies.

If there was a true empirical research to support these claims, even as a smoker I'd be behind them, however, you being okay with the idea, that legislation based off false, unfounded information, is simply foolish beyond this issue. You should be the one to take offense, when this happens in other situations ie: discrimination against a social group you belong to, ie: Jim Crow.

Same with gay marriage, there is no logical reason why it shouldn't exist, based off government benefits alone for same s3x couples. I'm fine with same-s3x couples, but I'm no "proponent"; however, I won't support improper, insensible and discriminatory legislation in any way.

Do you not see what this public scare of second hand smoke, and tobacco in general has fueled in you, even when there is evidence discrediting the very information you believe in? The manipulation and deceit doesn't just impact the smokers. To the very point, you have clear evidence in your face, and still(along with others, who can't even understand the issue past the point they believe what they hear) deny it, I'm pretty sure you are capable of fully understanding that entire article.

However, like many public scares fueled off more than often misinformation, it is only till decades later, we actually realize the stupidity of our legislation. IE: The War on Drugs, and the tactics(supply reduction, combat drugs once they've crossed boarders, resources spent on low-level dealers, limited foreign affair in drugs, consideration of legalization, etc) , misguided legislation built around racism, and discrimination. Even more, sentencing guidelines that make no entire sense(ie: marijuana being schedule 1, yet having obvious medical usage). The worst part of this example, the poverty that help sustains, along with criminals produced from taking part in the illegal market, created through its illegality, and even more, the day to day lives that this public scare causes.

In your case, you're affected through deceit; however, this is much more than a simple smoking issue at hand, at least from my eyes.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 05-25-2011 at 01:48 AM..
 05-25-2011, 02:16 AM         #92
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adadfalife607 said:
please elaborate if u dont mind...i live in NYC and id like to no if they just straight bustin ppl for smokin a cig while they out on the street
Basiclly I don't smoke cigs too often but me and one of my boys put in to buy one (why pay for the whole thing?) and we thought we could just chill talking about life sh*t while smoking at the park and BAM a cop is like"nah you can't do that here I 'll let you off with a warning though" It was hot as sh*t too and it just annoyed me. Again I don't smoke often so it's crazy to be learning about all these new laws and stuff. Not a soul was smoking in the parks.
 7 years ago '04        #93
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
Lmao @ you fiends trying to make like second hand smoke ain't bad for you
 7 years ago '05        #94
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
im a biology major...or i was until i graduated on sunday....and its funny the way n*ggas try to search up a article online to prove their point....

well being a bio major and having to do a lot of research for projects and bullsh*t ive come to realize that if it aint a PRIMARY RESEARCH ARTICLE it aint sh*t....if it aint peer reviewed it aint worth my time to even look at it....might as well look at a wikipedia article

if you think 2nd hand smoke doesnt cause cancer than your stupid....i have taken biology of cancer and to have someone say that smoking and 2nd hand smoke doesnt cause cancer makes me want to laugh really hard.....its proven 100% that ciggs cause cancer and 2nd hand smoke causes cancer

think about it smart a.ss....you have all these filtration mechanisms on the cigarette to smooth the hit you take and to make it cleaner a little bit when you inhale....although the filter is very weak...it still removes some carcinogens but when someone inhales 2nd hand smoke....that smoke is not being filtered and your inhaling pure unadultered poison

i swear man...n*ggas need education if they think ciggs dont cause cancer and then try to google a bullsh*t article to prove their point....mofu*ka go on your school library webpage or googlescholar and find a fu*king article in pubmed or one of the science databases and find a primary research article saying that sh*t and maybe ill believe you...but i took a full class on cancer so you cant tell me nothing
 7 years ago '05        #95
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Cantankerous said:
Another part of the article

However, I see you bias, and it's reasonable(and I wont argue with it, as to change your mind); however, there is no connection empirical scientific evidence to support your claim, of your grandfather death from lung cancer and smoking cause the lung cancer, it just isn't there. What is, is your misguided belief in a propaganda scare, that has made you a.ssume the connection, based off false information, and invalid studies.

If there was a true empirical research to support these claims, even as a smoker I'd be behind them, however, you being okay with the idea, that legislation based off false, unfounded information, is simply foolish beyond this issue. You should be the one to take offense, when this happens in other situations ie: discrimination against a social group you belong to, ie: Jim Crow.

Same with gay marriage, there is no logical reason why it shouldn't exist, based off government benefits alone for same s3x couples. I'm fine with same-s3x couples, but I'm no "proponent"; however, I won't support improper, insensible and discriminatory legislation in any way.

Do you not see what this public scare of second hand smoke, and tobacco in general has fueled in you, even when there is evidence discrediting the very information you believe in? The manipulation and deceit doesn't just impact the smokers. To the very point, you have clear evidence in your face, and still(along with others, who can't even understand the issue past the point they believe what they hear) deny it, I'm pretty sure you are capable of fully understanding that entire article.

However, like many public scares fueled off more than often misinformation, it is only till decades later, we actually realize the stupidity of our legislation. IE: The War on Drugs, and the tactics(supply reduction, combat drugs once they've crossed boarders, resources spent on low-level dealers, limited foreign affair in drugs, consideration of legalization, etc) , misguided legislation built around racism, and discrimination. Even more, sentencing guidelines that make no entire sense(ie: marijuana being schedule 1, yet having obvious medical usage). The worst part of this example, the poverty that help sustains, along with criminals produced from taking part in the illegal market, created through its illegality, and even more, the day to day lives that this public scare causes.

In your case, you're affected through deceit; however, this is much more than a simple smoking issue at hand, at least from my eyes.
let that fu*ker get cancer with his biased bullsh*t telling him he wont
 05-25-2011, 10:29 AM         #96
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
let that fu*ker get cancer with his biased bullsh*t telling him he wont
Yes sir. I graduated with a Bio major as well and now I am in physical therapy school

But I feel you dont need that type of knowledge to know the effects of smoking and second hand smoke. Its definitely common knowledge but people want to ignore it so they can continue doing what theyre doing without a care in the world
 05-25-2011, 10:47 AM         #97
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish they had this down here....
 7 years ago '05        #98
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 trb_5 said:
im a biology major...or i was until i graduated on sunday....
all that bullsh*t, where is your evidence?

Even more, EMPIRICAL evidence that proves the link. One thing I have learned from my major, is how to examine research, and look for actual empirical evidence. Peer reviewed means nothing, nor is the information valid, simply because it is peer reviewed within the community. Approval of the community, is based off the science of the community, ie: psychology, which 90% of their published articles are bullsh*t, and false; however, due to their poor methodology and science, they are able to pass off anything as "valid. (and no, im simply not talking sh*t, you can find anywhere on the net or ask a respected professor, how comedic the psychological community is, when it comes to their empirical research, there is NONE)"

"We don't have empirical evidence that secondhand smoke is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease," said Antonio Gotto, dean of WCMC.
is the Cornell institution a credible source?

This is way too easy, and people are way too dumb. As a bio major, I'd expect a more articulate post, on the dangers of second hand smoke, even more, graduating bio major (congrats). I'd a.ssume you've at least could reference to a few studies (as you have the expertise I a.ssume).

"its funny the way n*ggas try to search up a article online to prove their point...."

its funny the way n*ggas have no evidence yet try to prove a point

If there was empirical evidence, I guarantee it'd be illegal, banned, and crops prohibited from being grown, shortly after. There is none, so some bio-major, can't say sh*t, because his own science(which we hold high, but has tons of flaws) cannot prove it, yet has made false claims alleging so. Your words as a bio-major mean nothing, respected(as in anyone who has credentials) bio professionals have repeated this over and over, no empirical evidence.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 05-25-2011 at 09:30 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #99
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #100
prexero 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 339 339
I don't smoke, or condone smoking... But isn't second hand smoke the smoke that passes through the filter, enters someones lungs, and then goes back into the air? That sounds pretty filtered to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy