Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Cotto by KO 7 38.89%
Cotto by Dec 3 16.67%
Draw 1 5.56%
Clottey by KO 5 27.78%
Clottey by Dec 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-14-2009, 12:09 AM         #161
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
i thought cotto looked like s**t for a large portion of he f!ght, he looked slow and unsure at times. he fought an okay f!ght, but not the same as before.
 Pistol Peter said:
lol i thought i was the only one that noticed that..its obvious he isnt the same f!ghter after that beating stone hands gave him...the judges saved him from being another hatton tonight
i agree wit yall that he doesnt look the same but a cut like that WILL MAKE you change your game up in a hurry. everyone wit bad cuts changes up. have to try and protect the eye and you can t see out of it. i personally thought he looked okay before the cut. nice movement and the confidence was there. just my opinion. that 116-112 car was MAJOR BULLs**t tho gotta agree. clottey should have won but he gave that f!ght away IMO. a great f!ghter would've finished cotto off. needless to say, cotto is my favorite f!ghter. dude aint really scared of no one.
 06-14-2009, 12:14 AM         #162
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had it at 114-113 Cotto. But if you said that Clottey won I wasn't gonna argue with you.
 9 years ago '07        #163
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
if it was a draw i would of been happy...clottey wins by a point im happy...only reason why i would of gave cotto a win but a single point is because of the knockdown...but even after the knockdown i dont think it SHOULD have been enough

but being it was in new york i think clottey should of done more to win that f!ght
 9 years ago '04        #164
POW!!! 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$327 | Props total: 48 48
what were the stats for this f!ght?
 9 years ago '07        #165
space
space
 POW!!! said:
what were the stats for this f!ght?
i dont remember them all but clottey landed more
 9 years ago '06        #166
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
179/723 cotto

222/622 clottey
 9 years ago '05        #167
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
“Most of the Puerto Rican press scored the f!ght for Clottey because of the way he ended the f!ght,” said Jose A. Sanchez of El Nuevo Dia, who scored the bout 115-113 for the Ghanaian.

“Who looks more like the winner after those 12 rounds, Cotto or Clottey?” asked Gerardo Fernando of Primera Hora.
:agreement6:
 06-14-2009, 03:45 AM         #168
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got home and watched the f!ght....I thought Clottey won by a close decision...but I blame Clottey for allowing the f!ght to go to the judges ...because he failed to take advantage of Cotto's cut and Cotto's failure to land good punches...Clottey also failed to cut the ring off making it easier for Cotto to escape...Clottey also b***hed and complained too much to the ref instead of letting his hands go more and staying with the jab that was effective in the early rounds....I respect Cotto as a f!ghter more but I think he's done as far as being in the top echelon of the welterweights.. I actually think Berto can beat him at this point.....

Last edited by Sangria1; 06-14-2009 at 03:48 AM..
 06-14-2009, 07:26 AM         #169
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW...i don't typically make issues with decisions..but this was some straight up bulls**t...cotto lost that f!ght...cotto ran for the last 7 rounds,and people are saying clottey gave up the last 2 rounds?...i call bulls**t...and lmaoo@the idiot judge who scored the f!ght 116-111 for cotto...this dude must have been watching the mayweather/gatti f!ght on dvd under the scores table...unf**kingbelievable...

and cut,or no cut...cotto used to look like a machine in the ring,he looks vulnerable as hell in the ring now...and it seems like the entire world is having a pity party for him....he's still a good f!ghter,but he seems to have lost something....

but this was a disgusting decision...
 9 years ago '06        #170
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
 VictoryThagr8 said:
LMAO at Pacquaio pressure Cotto. As much as Pacquaio being my favorite f!ghter but Pacquaio better not Pressure cotto since Pacquaio is alot smaller than cotto. That will be as stupid as Hatton not keeping his hand up and not using any type of head movement against pacquaio.

Pacquaio will f!ght the same way he fought David Diaz and Oscar by going in and out until they f!ghter gas them self out or get hurt and then pacquaio will be very very aggressive and go for the k!ll.
i kno n*gga,by pressuring Cotto i mean he'll be swarming all around him from all angles non stop and that bothers Cotto
im not saying just standing infront of him, thats and obvious fail waiting to happen
and Cotto is not that huge compared to Pac

Last edited by Blah; 06-14-2009 at 09:21 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #171
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
PM me for the whole f!ght

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #172
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10674 10674
i don't see how anybody can be mad at whoever the decision went to.The scores of 116-111 and 115-112 were bogus but every round but like 3 or 4 was pretty clear who the winner was...i don't see how anybody could have either of them winning by more then a point

goin into the 12th i had it even and cotto won the 12th but lookin back on 1 or 2 close rounds i gave to cotto i could have easily scored them for clottey
 9 years ago '04        #173
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2769 2769
 Fishscale said:
i doubt it, cotto is only .5 inch taller than pac it isnt like a hoya-pac size diff. i wont be suprised if cotto goes the same way hatton did just in the mid to late rounds
Cotto comes in f!ght night at 160 while pacman comes in at 147. Cotto is a very strong and big welter weight.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-14-2009, 03:33 PM         #174
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
if it was a draw i would of been happy...clottey wins by a point im happy...only reason why i would of gave cotto a win but a single point is because of the knockdown...but even after the knockdown i dont think it SHOULD have been enough

but being it was in new york i think clottey should of done more to win that f!ght
If it wasn't for the knockdown I would've had it a draw.

Even then. I had Clottey up after the 10th round. But gave the last two to Cotto.
 9 years ago '07        #175
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30433 30433
 Sangria1 said:
I just got home and watched the f!ght....I thought Clottey won by a close decision...but I blame Clottey for allowing the f!ght to go to the judges ...because he failed to take advantage of Cotto's cut and Cotto's failure to land good punches...Clottey also failed to cut the ring off making it easier for Cotto to escape...Clottey also b***hed and complained too much to the ref instead of letting his hands go more and staying with the jab that was effective in the early rounds....I respect Cotto as a f!ghter more but I think he's done as far as being in the top echelon of the welterweights.. I actually think Berto can beat him at this point.....
Yea, i think that Clottey may not be a 'mentally tough' f!ghter. I think his legacy will be to get those 'come from ahead, losses'.

HotepSuns said:

and cut,or no cut...cotto used to look like a machine in the ring,he looks vulnerable as hell in the ring now...and it seems like the entire world is having a pity party for him....he's still a good f!ghter,but he seems to have lost something....
I dunno about a 'world pity party', lol. But, he definitely looks different and i'll tell you why. He was overrated, and now he is f!ghting better competition.

philly337 said:
i don't see how anybody can be mad at whoever the decision went to.The scores of 116-111 and 115-112 were bogus but every round but like 3 or 4 was pretty clear who the winner was...i don't see how anybody could have either of them winning by more then a point

goin into the 12th i had it even and cotto won the 12th but lookin back on 1 or 2 close rounds i gave to cotto i could have easily scored them for clottey
Very reasonable. And if you go by those old sayings like 'you have to take the title from the champion', or.... 'close rounds go to the champ', then you scored it how a boxing insider would score it.

VictoryThagr8 said:
Cotto comes in f!ght night at 160 while pacman comes in at 147. Cotto is a very strong and big welter weight.
Posted via Mobile Device
LOL @ Cotto being a 'big' welterweight. He's pretty much smaller than all the top guys at 147.
 9 years ago '04        #176
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Ya'll just never ever gonna just admit Cotto is a good f!ghter. Time after time, Boxden counts it him out.. and he goes in there and wins. Then the real hate comes out from ya'll....

SMH at the dude who said he'll run from Clottey now.
Who has Cotto ever ran from? He hasn't turned down a f!ght......
 9 years ago '07        #177
space
space
whoever said cotto wasnt a good f!ghter ???
 8 years ago '04        #178
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 LitO said:
Ya'll just never ever gonna just admit Cotto is a good f!ghter. Time after time, Boxden counts it him out.. and he goes in there and wins. Then the real hate comes out from ya'll....

SMH at the dude who said he'll run from Clottey now.
Who has Cotto ever ran from? He hasn't turned down a f!ght......
nobody sleeps on cotto,cotto is a great f!ghter,but clottey was a tough f!ght.s**t even the experts picked clottey.

cotto is prolly the most respected f!ghter boxing today,pac is prolly the most popular and floyd is the most hated/least respected in my book.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago