Rick Ross's Son (16) Officially Owns his first wingstop. Black Fatherhood at it's finest

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+24  67
151 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #76
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58623 58 K  Slaps total: 20070 20 K
Now this is something to brag about ..fu*k a chain n*gga!!!
+4   

1 month ago '15        #77
Still Numskull 
Props total: 22339 22 K  Slaps total: 5587 5 K
Props to him..

Maybe he will do something about the bag situation.. the size of the bags is uncalled for.

1 month ago '18        #78
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58623 58 K  Slaps total: 20070 20 K
 LOONATIK said
I mean thatís cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.
Damn bro u negative a*s sh*t..sheesh
+3   

1 month ago '19        #79
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26332 26 K  Slaps total: 8753 8 K
Fat n*gga with tiddies just like his pops I'd say it runs in the family but clearly nobody in the family runs Congrats on the generational wealth though
+2   

1 month ago '17        #80
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79720 79 K  Slaps total: 27828 27 K
Dope

1 month ago '11        #81
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26717 26 K  Slaps total: 3841 3 K
 LOONATIK said
Lol whatís possible? Owning a Wingstop? Who said it wasnít? I didnít need Ross or his son to know that is my point lol. Yíall n*ggas love acting like this just a big W for the entire culture and itís not. I know what can and csnt be done, owning a Wingstop? Lol not likely at all. And if yíall feel like this then post random people from the culture doing sh*t that does benefit the culture not this sh*t. It does nothing for n*ggas at all except Ross, his son and immediate family and friends. Thatís all Iím saying, good for them but no I donít care and I lost for coming in to say I didnít care.
You a hating a*s n*gga and its obvious to folks who not.

Folks said "thats dope", and thats all it took for you to swoop in and p*ss on it.

Carry on though.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #82
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 4482 4 K  Slaps total: 1044 1 K
 LOONATIK said
I mean thatís cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.
Motivational purposes king. How many restaurants you own? Letís get it!
+2   

1 month ago '14        #83
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57443 57 K  Slaps total: 2314 2 K
 TrillTalk520 said
Me n a jeweler had a convo about how as minorities or majorities as i call us (blacks and browns) dont do enough financially for our kids in the sense of educating and setting them up to be successful as their own boss.

Not true for all bt alot including myself. I give my kids all the game i have but im still tryna boss up my damself..

Bt what do we do? We buy jordans, clothes, games, car notes we can barely afford and for what? To appease our ego or for others praise? I cant call it and yet you have asian, indian and middle eastern families raising their kids into businesses.

My bad for the rant yall bt no matter your race color or nationality give yourself and children the best opportunity at winning at life n if u already do, Salute
How the fu*k did this get slapped?
+3   

1 month ago '15        #84
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39719 39 K  Slaps total: 2655 2 K
 Gotti Pippen said
How the fu*k did this get slapped?
Not Everyone likes or agrees with what I say bro and I don't fault them..its the way of the world.

Preciate ya support tho woady
+1   

1 month ago '04        #85
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7451 7 K  Slaps total: 3132 3 K
 Souloh said
Ross son already had scholarship offers from 9 different colleges at the age of 15, yíall tryna clown this n*gga about his weight but Iím pretty sure heís in better shape than all of yíall and takes better care of his body
a 16 yr old with over hanging belly fat is cool now? America is culturally the unhealthiest go read up.

1 month ago '11        #86
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27197 27 K  Slaps total: 1134 1 K
Would be pissed if my boss was 16 lol

Good sh*t tho

1 month ago '15        #87
ladondaddy 
Props total: 8816 8 K  Slaps total: 969 969
 ANewSense said
I can see both sides here. Respect and props, to both.
Nicely put. I agree.

1 month ago '18        #88
yunhsus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21996 21 K  Slaps total: 8857 8 K
16 with all those tats? eww

1 month ago '15        #89
se15tips 
Props total: 16232 16 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 Laron Isley said
But we can connect ourselves to all the negativity? If a black kid gets k*lled by the cops, it affects all of us, we say it could have been us or someone we love. But if a black kid owns a wing stop at 16 we shouldn't connect to that? That can't be us? So we should let the bad sh*t depress us but we shouldn't let the good sh*t inspire us? When people post videos of mothers putting wigs and make up on black boys we get upset. So if we see a great Black father doing some great sh*t with his black kid I think we should highlight it and be inspired even if we're not the ones making money from it
Good god, this was beautifully put
+2   

1 month ago '19        #90
Rocko 
Props total: 4772 4 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
 Mperfection said
What are they motivated to do, be adopted by Rick Ross? It's like saying somebody could be inspired to work harder by watching someone else hit the lotto. Possible, but I digress.
Some people self esteem is really that low that this is somehow motivational to them. It took me a really long time to swallow that hard a*s pill.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #91
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57443 57 K  Slaps total: 2314 2 K
 TrillTalk520 said
Not Everyone likes or agrees with what I say bro and I don't fault them..its the way of the world.

Preciate ya support tho woady
You chop it up with another human
You pass gems to the youth
You want better for not just yours but our people
Not one negative comment towards Ross/his son/Boxden

Within seconds it’s slapped.

n*ggas get slapped more for sharing POVs than misinformation.
+2   

1 month ago '09        #92
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45262 45 K  Slaps total: 5777 5 K
Lol n*ggas in here tight smh. Im not hating on anything or anybody, my finances are just fine. I was just making a point, I understand if it didn’t go over well but it’s my opinion
+1   

1 month ago '12        #93
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55448 55 K  Slaps total: 8600 8 K
 301216baller said
You cant do nothing but salute this
Salute he got a rich daddy? Yíall weirdos lol
+3   

1 month ago '16        #94
AgentOrange 
Props total: 10823 10 K  Slaps total: 2345 2 K
 GrgeClrk said
This is the one who flew to see 50 Cent and Mayweather
Ross could had called him his mother's son. Made a few Instagram post disowning him. Ross is not that kind of rapper father.

1 month ago '13        #95
vandalizm 
Props total: 14192 14 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
 Gotti Pippen said
Not a diss, but this n*ggas come up is the most unrealistic thing in hip hop history.

Besides that, itís not like ross put hard work directly into Wing Stop.

Yes I would want to do the same for my own son, but this wasnít the inspiration I personally needed. This is just to stunt on other rappers.
Epitome of some hater sh*t lol
+1   

1 month ago '05        #96
A~team 
Props total: 13373 13 K  Slaps total: 2448 2 K
 LOONATIK said
On god, good for him, looking obese already tho
+2   

1 month ago '13        #97
vandalizm 
Props total: 14192 14 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
 freaky culture said
I'll never knock a black man's hustle, but I gotta tell truths as another one who loves you/ Buying franchises isn't that good an option/ When you look at the math, you see that you share cropping/ $600K liquid, royalties 11%/ not including the 3 spots where you gotta pay rent/ no choice in vendors and you gotta stay in for 10/ now imagine starting a wing spot for dollars with sense/
How many successful wing spots you own?

Food spots?

1 month ago '19        #98
Rocko 
Props total: 4772 4 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
 TrillSwag said
Salute he got a rich daddy? Y’all weirdos lol
Rick Ross capitalized off his abilities as an entertainer and bought his son a franchise and you can do it too!

If y'all don't stop
+3   

1 month ago '13        #99
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 20894 20 K  Slaps total: 902 902
 slimboyballer said
Meanwhile sociopath 50 cent beefing with his son
In an alternate universe him and quese have a loving relationship and business ventures, sh*ts sad man

1 month ago '09        #100
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45262 45 K  Slaps total: 5777 5 K
 TrillSwag said
Salute he got a rich daddy? Yíall weirdos lol
Bruh!! n*ggas on my head lol smh. Like son idgaf about this sh*t if shorty was a young hustler who literally worked his way to get that Iíd be like ďMAN HOW INSPIRATIONAL WE CAN DO THISĒ but n*ggas just be fake celebrating cuz Iím a*suming they like Ross and his success is their success I guess lol. Itís just weird to me thatís all.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+99online now  30
Video inside Thieves Steal $80,000 In 20 Seconds From An ATM Machine!
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Somebody Gotta Stop Virgil
135 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+147online now  17
Image(s) inside 🔥BREAKING: The Batman 2021 Trailer🔥
201 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-73online now  7
Anyone else feels Dave Chappelle stand-up is overrated???
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy