Rick Ross's Son (16) Officially Owns his first wingstop. Black Fatherhood at it's finest

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
25 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '19        #51
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15915 15 K  Slaps total: 2956 2 K
 johnnysnow said
Congrats to the young boy hope he takes this serious and goes on to become a real entrepreneur

But he should lay off the wings and eat a salad sometimes
 LuxG2 said
So money makes it ok to be unhealthy??? Iím talking about a healthy lifestyle, different vibe.
 cuzjuan said
giving an overweight kid a fast food restaurant doesn't seem responsible
Ross son already had scholarship offers from 9 different colleges at the age of 15, yíall tryna clown this n*gga about his weight but Iím pretty sure heís in better shape than all of yíall and takes better care of his body

1 month ago '14        #52
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57874 57 K  Slaps total: 2328 2 K
 GrindPOWER$ said
i get your point but its good to see a black man putting is black son in position to win
Oh most definitely
+1   

1 month ago '21        #53
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 15638 15 K  Slaps total: 3816 3 K
 LOONATIK said
I mean thatís cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.
This lol I never understood why when Jay z does something itís good for them lmao sh*t is mad weird

1 month ago '04        #54
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12974 12 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
 GrindPOWER$ said
stop the BS. we just giving dude props for show
others it can be done. i know for sure there are
other black men who pass down business to their sons
but we just giving props because he put it on front street show yes its possible
+4   

1 month ago '19        #55
Eric  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 960 960  Slaps total: 210 210
 Gotti Pippen said
Not a diss, but this n*ggas come up is the most unrealistic thing in hip hop history.

Besides that, itís not like ross put hard work directly into Wing Stop.

Yes I would want to do the same for my own son, but this wasnít the inspiration I personally needed. This is just to stunt on other rappers.
with each post you are showing jealous and hater traits. Bruh it ain't that deep. Salute it or ignore it.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #56
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 41248 41 K  Slaps total: 3974 3 K
 Slymm said
Just seems strange to me.
Just an expression of privilege and a kid following his dad.

Tough times create stronger men.
Stronger men create easier times.
Easier times create weaker men.
Weaker men create tough times.

Wonder if there a way to break this cycleÖ cuz the kids of the spoiled rich kid almost always fumbles the bag.
+5   

1 month ago '08        #57
Imagin3 
Props total: 13516 13 K  Slaps total: 1793 1 K
lol how is he so tatted @ 16
i cant imagine the dumb sh*t that would be on my body if i was tatted that early lol
+1   

1 month ago '15        #58
Belief 
Props total: 6233 6 K  Slaps total: 827 827
Generational obesity

1 month ago '21        #59
osj777 
Props total: 329 329  Slaps total: 19 19
16? Mother fu*ker looks 30

1 month ago '14        #60
Gotti Pippen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57874 57 K  Slaps total: 2328 2 K
 Eric said
with each post you are showing jealous and hater traits. Bruh it ain't that deep. Salute it or ignore it.

Last edited by Gotti Pippen; 09-14-2021 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Are you stalking me?

1 month ago '11        #61
RileyEsco 
Props total: 63300 63 K  Slaps total: 469 469
Dope.

Hopefully he's teaching him the value of ownership early.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #62
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 21061 21 K  Slaps total: 2724 2 K
I donít hate and judge no kid, but speaking from my experience. Every privilegedkid I knew growing up whoís parents let them smoke, drink, get tatted up and promised them the family business ended up not being so hot in the end. I know one that went through rehab a few times and got out and got his sh*t together and used his inheritance to start a business and another that got into crypto and now lives in tokyo like itís his personal adult playground. But all the rest are gone one way or another.
+1   

1 month ago '08        #63
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 39036 39 K  Slaps total: 6129 6 K
 LOONATIK said
I mean thatís cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.
I canít rock wit that fam. Itís a 16 yo right now that saw that post and said I too wanna own a business one day. Was it given to his son yea, itís kids out here with bright futures that were just motivated off that one post
+6   

1 month ago '21        #64
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 7357 7 K  Slaps total: 980 980
 LuxG2 said
now letís work on this kid not being a unhealthy fat a*s
This. The kids only 16 & look at the size of him! His own Wingstop is the last thing he needs! Probably gonna tell customers ďSorry, weíre all outta wingsĒ cause the fatass ate them all. Thatís bad business

1 month ago '21        #65
BlaqPanfa 
I hate seeing fat children. It actual child abuse. How do the parents not feel like sh*t for what they’re doing to their kids health? Most of the parents are fat themselves though so they don’t even know any better

1 month ago '15        #66
Jital 
Props total: 2506 2 K  Slaps total: 199 199
 LOONATIK said
I expect better from you bro

1 month ago '15        #67
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39844 39 K  Slaps total: 2657 2 K
Me n a jeweler had a convo about how as minorities or majorities as i call us (blacks and browns) dont do enough financially for our kids in the sense of educating and setting them up to be successful as their own boss.

Not true for all bt alot including myself. I give my kids all the game i have but im still tryna boss up my damself..

Bt what do we do? We buy jordans, clothes, games, car notes we can barely afford and for what? To appease our ego or for others praise? I cant call it and yet you have asian, indian and middle eastern families raising their kids into businesses.

My bad for the rant yall bt no matter your race color or nationality give yourself and children the best opportunity at winning at life n if u already do, Salute
+7   

1 month ago '17        #68
Mperfection 
Props total: 12165 12 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
 LOONATIK said
Daily dose of truth.

1 month ago '21        #69
BlaqPanfa 
 LOONATIK said
I mean that’s cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.
 LOONATIK said
Lol what’s possible? Owning a Wingstop? Who said it wasn’t? I didn’t need Ross or his son to know that is my point lol. Y’all n*ggas love acting like this just a big W for the entire culture and it’s not. I know what can and csnt be done, owning a Wingstop? Lol not likely at all. And if y’all feel like this then post random people from the culture doing sh*t that does benefit the culture not this sh*t. It does nothing for n*ggas at all except Ross, his son and immediate family and friends. That’s all I’m saying, good for them but no I don’t care and I lost for coming in to say I didn’t care.
^This. BXers love to say “Black people aren’t a monolith” (I see that sh*t commented at least 5 times a week), yet those same people act like every black celebrities success is our success & every black civilians downfall is our downfall too). Apparently when a rapper makes millions, we all make millions. And when a innocent black brother gets k*lled, we all get k*lled…but we not a monolith they say. They pick & choose when it benefits them
+1   

1 month ago '19        #70
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32652 32 K  Slaps total: 4293 4 K
 #JewLife said
Not often great posts like this get made on this forum
Only everyday, if u pay attention to the right people....

1 month ago '17        #71
Mperfection 
Props total: 12165 12 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
 EMER1TUS said
I can’t rock wit that fam. It’s a 16 yo right now that saw that post and said I too wanna own a business one day. Was it given to his son yea, it’s kids out here with bright futures that were just motivated off that one post
What are they motivated to do, be adopted by Rick Ross? It's like saying somebody could be inspired to work harder by watching someone else hit the lotto. Possible, but I digress.

1 month ago '19        #72
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32652 32 K  Slaps total: 4293 4 K
 EL GATO NEGRO said
imagine your boss being a 16 year old
For comparison sake, imagine your real life King of one of the most powerful empires ever being a 9 year old...just saying mini bawse can't rap on a lil Tut type beat tho

1 month ago '16        #73
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 13247 13 K  Slaps total: 4691 4 K
This is not a good look if his son is mirroring is Dads bad health habits. He's 16 with that big a*s tat on his leg? It doesn't seem like his son is mentally ready to run a store. I like the premise of this but it's missing the parental guidance vs the spoil my kid mentality that doesnt lead to well mannered adults.
+1   

1 month ago '08        #74
WarviewVA 
Props total: 2563 2 K  Slaps total: 328 328
Dudes in here pissed "His kid fat....too many tats....spoiled..."
They hate to see it.... cowards
+4   

1 month ago '21        #75
Thotslayer 
Props total: 5108 5 K  Slaps total: 877 877
 Laron Isley said
But we can connect ourselves to all the negativity? If a black kid gets k*lled by the cops, it affects all of us, we say it could have been us or someone we love. But if a black kid owns a wing stop at 16 we shouldn't connect to that? That can't be us? So we should let the bad sh*t depress us but we shouldn't let the good sh*t inspire us? When people post videos of mothers putting wigs and make up on black boys we get upset. So if we see a great Black father doing some great sh*t with his black kid I think we should highlight it and be inspired even if we're not the ones making money from it
Talk to this n*gga
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Article inside Scientists have found the new scariest movie of all time
89 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+40online now  30
Image(s) inside Popeyes Sat night eating
199 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  29
Oct 23 - NYC bodega in Red Hook, Brooklyn gets TikTok famous for these wild sa..
76 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Boosie calls lil nas x a ďf-ggotĒ for trying him
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy