fu-k CLB and Donda, Baby Keem jus quietly dropped AOTY.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #26
Episode  OP
Props total: 3314 3 K  Slaps total: 413 413
 Alaskan said
Baby Keem is cool but he's too incohesive.. I get the Kendrick comparisons, but KDOTs work is heavily based on traditional hip-hop.. Keem kinda jumps all over the place with his ideas, but that's what the festival kids like so platinum incoming
He definitely at an experimental stage and toying wit his sound trying to find *his* sound, but itís to be expected wit an artist this young. But he nailed all the different sounds imo so while the album loses some cohesion as a result, it stays exciting and fresh as it spins.

1 month ago '21        #27
Episode  OP
 Real Maverick said
Boy you salty as fu*k
Nah jus canít stand ignorance. Mf literally didnít listen to the album then edits the comment 2 minutes later. ďNvm I skimmed itís trash.Ē You heard 2 minutes of an hour long album and itís trash? You already werenít trying to like it so jus save yo useless a*s opinion at that point and save yoself from lookin like a clown.

1 month ago '11        #28
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 28169 28 K  Slaps total: 4067 4 K
 tacuna 320 said
i doubt i'm the first to tell you but you have terrible taste, you don't have a decent comprehension on sh*t if you think this is worth listening to over anything that dropped this year
He is 25 his generation is forever suckling at the teet of random approval to strangers

The Album is a weed plate - Half of Range Brothers is good and Durag Activity is good, beyond that itís just a Whiff
+4   

1 month ago '21        #29
Episode  OP
 BaseWhitaker said
He is 25 his generation is forever suckling at the teet of random approval to strangers

The Album is a weed plate - Half of Range Brothers is good and Durag Activity is good, beyond that itís just a Whiff
What approval am I seeking when Iím getting slapped by f*g**ts who didnít even listen to the album?

BX clearly blind haters and ainít good for any kind of actual music discussion even tho this a ďHip HopĒ forum. Mfs would rather talk about the dresses that rappers are wearing instead of the actual music.

You ever think I legitimately rock wit the album? Talmbout ďmy generationĒ lmao. Sorry you old and canít rock wit anything released by artists under 40.

1 month ago '11        #30
BaseWhitaker 
 Episode said
What approval am I seeking when Iím getting slapped by f*g**ts who didnít even listen to the album?

BX clearly blind haters and ainít good for any kind of actual music discussion even tho this a ďHip HopĒ forum. Mfs would rather talk about the dresses that rappers are wearing instead of the actual music.

You ever think I legitimately rock wit the album? Talmbout ďmy generationĒ lmao. Sorry you old and canít rock wit anything released by artists under 40.
I am 32 and I can tell from your sassy little Tone you donít get any attention from women

Your brain is engineered to stay dialed into Apps all day, your communications are distorted

This Album at best 3/10, Weed Plate

Go Outside and get some sun, go take a walk in the park tomorrow

Go get some sleep, you sound tired.

1 month ago '21        #31
Episode  OP
 BaseWhitaker said
I am 32 and I can tell from your sassy little Tone you donít get any attention from women

Your brain is engineered to stay dialed into Apps all day, your communications are distorted

This Album at best 3/10, Weed Plate

Go Outside and get some sun, go take a walk in the park tomorrow

Go get some sleep, you sound tired.
Oh okay so you even more retarded. You damn near the same generation talmbout ďmy generationĒ like Iím 15. Glad to know that me liking an album you donít somehow translates into liking it for approval/attention lmao. Great oldhead mentality.

1 month ago '10        #32
datguyjr 
Props total: 6788 6 K  Slaps total: 1091 1 K
Not terrible, I liked about 3-4 songs. Donda is still AOTY to me, CLB is by far the worst thing I heard this year. Although I've never been a fan, Nas is a phenomenal rapper but KD2 is boring imo.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #33
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54217 54 K  Slaps total: 4111 4 K
 Episode said
Who rockin wit this masterpiece?

All hits no skips. Unlimited creativity, different and unique sound, and so many flow switches that his flows got flows lmao. And this mf only 20 years old. He got a REAL bright future. Kendrick taught his lil cousin well.
Those are some bold claims my G Imma give it a spin then hit you back in an hr.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #34
Episode  OP
 Anti said
Those are some bold claims my G Imma give it a spin then hit you back in an hr.
Bet lmk how itís soundin. At least you actually giving it an honest listen unlike these mfs.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #35
Episode  OP
 datguyjr said
Not terrible, I liked about 3-4 songs. Donda is still AOTY to me, CLB is by far the worst thing I heard this year. Although I've never been a fan, Nas is a phenomenal rapper but KD2 is boring imo.
Fair take.

1 month ago '11        #36
BaseWhitaker 
 Episode said
Oh okay so you even more retarded. You damn near the same generation talmbout ďmy generationĒ like Iím 15. Glad to know that me liking an album you donít somehow translates into liking it for approval/attention lmao. Great oldhead mentality.
You are just lonely and s*xually repressed, which is why you are getting a small boost of serotonin cause you are happy to be in a disagreement with a complete stranger - In Defense of a sh*tty Album

Paging Doctor f*g**t

1 month ago '18        #37
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 92176 92 K  Slaps total: 9173 9 K

TRASH

I don’t get the hype at all

1 month ago '04        #38
justinjones 
Props total: 41945 41 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
its a little bit inconsistent but i like it.

and half the people in this thread haven't heard any of it to say some of the sh*t they are saying

just go back to banks, griselda or some other sh*t. you know what this thread was before you entered it. its not up your ally thats fine
+4   

1 month ago '21        #39
Episode  OP
 justinjones said
its a little bit inconsistent but i like it.

and half the people in this thread haven't heard any of it to say some of the sh*t they are saying

just go back to banks, griselda or some other sh*t. you know what this thread was before you entered it. its not up your ally thats fine
On God thatís why I been saying it cause itís clear as day. Mfs listen to nothing but the same 3 artists on repeat and blindly sh*t on anything else without giving it a second of actual time. sh*t lame as fu*k. Dude really came in saying Keem a gay agenda rapper cause of the album cover. Straight exposing themselves.

Appreciate the real post tho.

1 month ago '21        #40
Episode  OP
 S-Class said

TRASH

I donít get the hype at all
You really came back in the thread next day to hate some more and you still using everything BUT the actual album to judge the album. fu*k this 60 second freestyle it has nothing to do wit this album. Oh but you picked this because itís only 60 seconds and you still lack the attention span to listen to the actual album and form anything more than a shallow TikTok thought, huh?

1 month ago '14        #41
Cuttysark 
Props total: 39474 39 K  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
I actually gave this album a shot over the weekend

Im too old for this kind of sh*t tho so I went back to Doe or Die 2

Last edited by Cuttysark; 09-14-2021 at 10:36 AM..
+4   

1 month ago '21        #42
Episode  OP
 Cuttysark said
I actually gave this album a shot over the weekend

Im too old for this kinda of sh*t tho so I went back to Doe or Die 2
Real.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #43
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 35021 35 K  Slaps total: 7257 7 K
Slapped off GP

1 month ago '10        #44
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 69466 69 K  Slaps total: 7398 7 K
I like the album a lot but then again I’m just into different sounds and experimental frequencies. If you’re into traditional hip hop you probably won’t give this a chance. I appreciate the fact he tried with different deliveries and he’s still finding himself as an artist.

He’s only 20.

With that said, it’s not AOTY but he has potential to make one in the future.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #45
Episode  OP
 Homer Pimpson said
Slapped off GP
Cool another lame a*s f*g**t that ainít even listened to the album. Another ignorant clown, keep exposing yallselves.

Now get the fu*k out my thread f*g**t.

1 month ago '21        #46
Episode  OP
 Black Excellence said
I like the album a lot but then again Iím just into different sounds and experimental frequencies. If youíre into traditional hip hop you probably wonít give this a chance. I appreciate the fact he tried with different deliveries and heís still finding himself as an artist.

Heís only 20.

With that said, itís not AOTY but he has potential to make one in the future.
REAL.

Whatís yo personal AOTY?

1 month ago '18        #47
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 92176 92 K  Slaps total: 9173 9 K
 Episode said
You really came back in the thread next day to hate some more and you still using everything BUT the actual album to judge the album. fu*k this 60 second freestyle it has nothing to do wit this album. Oh but you picked this because it’s only 60 seconds and you still lack the attention span to listen to the actual album and form anything more than a shallow TikTok thought, huh?
I definitely came back to hate some more but I went listened to this freestyle last night just tryna understand the hype and I was dumbfounded.I just came back cause I seen the thread bumped

1 month ago '15        #48
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31939 31 K  Slaps total: 8679 8 K
 Episode said
fag**ts slappin and guaranteed ainít even heard the album lmfao fu*king clowns.
Iím slapping because you canít just say u like the album. You have to make some big spectacle talking about album of the year. Stop trying to attach things to yourself and hyping it up so u can make yourself feel better internally. If you like it then cool. Everything has to be ďthe best.Ē The shut the fu*k up about that and like what u like
+1   

1 month ago '15        #49
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59355 59 K  Slaps total: 3380 3 K
???

1 month ago '21        #50
Episode  OP
 S-Class said
I definitely came back to hate some more but I went listened to this freestyle last night just tryna understand the hype and I was dumbfounded.I just came back cause I seen the thread bumped
Ö.And using a short 60 second unrelated clip, to form your opinion on a completely separate hour long album. Aight.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+53online now  32
Image(s) inside Shiba Inu new All Time High
330 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+27online now  29
On-Foot Looks // KAWS x sacai x Nike Blazer Low
30 comments