Official BOOSIE biopic trailer

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
286 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '04        #201
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 49036 49 K  Slaps total: 5956 5 K
 Itsjustmefools said
The k*ller in prison said he did it and admitted it. He also said Boosie paid him

Wasn’t no dam accident. How is it a accident when someone standing up on a persons shoulders while shooting threw the window

And you corney you didn’t no Nussie or was on any dvd .
Marlo didn't shoot Nussie NOR did he admit to it. You a goofy a*s lame. Yall know Nussie. I was there when CHRIS Jackson pulled up with the burgundy IROC wearing Eastlands and a hi top fade. I dont even know why I'm wasting my time with a lame a*s n*gga like you
+1   

2 months ago '04        #202
 Bloodpantha said
Are you in the film.if not sh*t the fu*k up because you not a factor
How many aliases you got you lame a*s n*gga? Get a job my man
+1   

2 months ago '16        #203
LilHaitiBaby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12019 12 K  Slaps total: 1554 1 K
 GrindPOWER$ said
if Boosie drop this and its decent he gonna cash out and gain big fans i'm not a big fan of him but that Blues Album was decent.
Yea I was kind of fu*king with that Blues album. I forgot all about that.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #204
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 84030 84 K  Slaps total: 12668 12 K
 qutaboi225 said
U got about 88% of this true. But This Particular quote is GROSSLY untrue. Nussie wasn't murder for hire
Why Marlo Mike describe the scene in court as him being lifted up by Ghost and shooting thru the window??

If it wasnt true why would he not only take the charge but describe it to a court room like that

2 months ago '06        #205
LeMar G 
Props total: 78821 78 K  Slaps total: 8147 8 K

+1   

2 months ago '18        #206
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22070 22 K  Slaps total: 3142 3 K
 Mescaline said
Boosie got picked by up OG baton rouge rappers C-Loc and the Concentration Camp who did his first album in 2000 after Boosie did a fire verse on C-Loc album.

Boosie starts sipping lean heavy and gets diabetes at 16 or 17.

Pimp C picks up Boosie outta prison.

Boosie gets introduced to Webbie in the studio.

Then Boosie did his first independent solo album in 2001 with Pimp C and Webbie on it.

Pimp C presented their first album together called Ghetto Stories(was put together while Pimp C was locked up).

Another Boosie & Webbie album called Gangsta Musik drops a year later along with Webbie's pre album mixtape.

Webbie's 1st album drops and it's huge.

Boosie Bad Azz album drops.

Boosie drops hella tapes to rival Wayne and Gucci Mane status.

Boosie started getting a buzz in and out the streets.

Boosie, Webbie, Bun B, and friends shoot the Ghetto Stories movie while Pimp C is still in prison.

Pimp C creates Trill Ent with Mel & Turk in Baton Rouge and UGK Records in Port Arthur after he gets outta prison.

Pimp C gets cyanide put into his water/cranberry juice a day before his parole he flew to Cali to go to(was in texas before with UGK records members like Hezeleo who he hosted his first mixtape called Block Starz)

Lil Ivy, Ace, and one or 2 more of Boosie's best friends get k*lled.

Nussie(most feared person in all of baton rouge) has beef with Boosie for many reasons and tries to get clout off his name(calls his album Bad Azz and steals the cover)

Nussie taunts Boosie's dead friends and claims he k*lled one or 2 of boosie's friends(not lil ivy)

Nussie's friend Big Markee catches Boosie in the club and knocks 2 teeth out of his mouth then drops a song about it.

Boosie gets caught with a blunt in the ashtray and 5 grams(3rd offense marijuana - 10 years in Louisiana at the time).

Nussie, Big Markee, and many others(including Boosie's best friend Bleek) end up dead from murder for hire.

Boosie's main hitman(Marlo Mike) rats on em for 8 murders after he gets caught.

Marlo Mike retracts his statements saying Boosie was not involved.

All murder for hire charges dropped from Boosie but the 3rd offense marijuana stays.

Trill Ent founders beef with Boosie and say they hope boosie rots in prison forever.

Boosie records Trill Ent diss while out on bond

Lil Phat(son of Trill Ent founder) gets k*lled while Boosie is locked up and Webbie has a mental breakdown and is banned from BET for life.

Boosie does 4 years before the 3rd offense marijuana laws are changed in the state(reduced to less than 2 years for 3rd offense).

One of Boosie's daughter becomes a viral meme on his release day and everyone celebrates.

All the murder charges makes ppl forget Boosie really was gonna do 10 years for weed if they didnt change it but still ended up getting 4 years taken from em for WEED.

A year after he is released he gets diagnosed with cancer in his kidney. Gets a piece of his kidneys cut off(where the cancer was).

Beats cancer(full recovery)

Webbie stops fw Boosie for unknown reason.

Boosie signs Yung Bleu and many others.

Boosie expands business ventures(boosie chips, boosie water, boosie clothing line called Jewelhouse) and starts his social media craze

Boosie does an album with Mo3.

Boosie starts fw NBA Youngboy even tho Fredo Bang is his cousin.

Yung Bleu gets a Drake feature and is on his way to be one of the biggest artists of the decade.

Lit Yoshi(friend of Fredo Bang) gets in a shootout with Boosie.

Boosie puts out a song called Paranoid referencing the shooting.

Lit Yoshi drops a song which samples Lil Ivy saying he's the reason Boosie made that paranoid song(boosie didnt name any names in the song)

Mo3 dies.

Boosie speaks on the industry putting gay stuff in kids cartoons.

Boosie calls out D Wade for encouraging his son's new trans life as a female.

Gay community bashes Boosie heavy.

Fredo Bang, NBA Youngboy, and Lit Yoshi all get locked up facing fed time

Boosie goes to breakfast club and gets ambushed halfway thru by a random tranny.

Boosie finishes the biopic and releases it.

@

A very detailed timeline..

Trill Ent aint sh*t for adding Lil Phat to his songs off that Superbad album
+1   

2 months ago '19        #207
JohnMellow 
Props total: 2230 2 K  Slaps total: 752 752
Just saw it, the gay scenes are intense!!!

2 months ago '04        #208
 Mescaline said
Why Marlo Mike describe the scene in court as him being lifted up by Ghost and shooting thru the window??

If it wasnt true why would he not only take the charge but describe it to a court room like that
It's alotta background sh*t went on that yall not privy to. He also recanted his statement that Boosie paid him. He changed his stories quite a few times. He had some "influence" to do so. Had he told the truth on ANYTHING then Boosie would be buried under Angola right now
+1   

2 months ago '19        #209
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 84030 84 K  Slaps total: 12668 12 K
 qutaboi225 said
It's alotta background sh*t went on that yall not privy to. He also recanted his statement that Boosie paid him. He changed his stories quite a few times. He had some "influence" to do so. Had he told the truth on ANYTHING then Boosie would be buried under Angola right now
So Marlo made all that up about Nussie?

How did he even get the charge in the first place??

it aint adding up plair
+2   

2 months ago '17        #210
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51552 51 K  Slaps total: 3872 3 K
expectations high now. I'm ready to watch this sh*t ������
+1   

2 months ago '13        #211
FlareMafia 
Props total: 9989 9 K  Slaps total: 767 767
 qutaboi225 said
This the part I can't wait to see. n*gga was TERRIFIED of Nussie. Nothing was funnier than seeing his bi*ch a*s peek around the corner hiding from Nussie and Delmas when they came down GUS Young in that 63' beating down the block in the parade. n*gga Boosie hit that

Delmas aka Diablo aka The Devil

Where that n*gga been? That n*gga still around in BR?
+1   

2 months ago '06        #212
kpdawg2006 
Props total: 1147 1 K  Slaps total: 91 91
Not my cup of tea but cool get ya bag

2 months ago '14        #213
blxkout1622 
Props total: 856 856  Slaps total: 73 73
 qutaboi225 said
Naw he told yall that for the camera. He did that because Boosie pulled a bi*ch move when they were cool. He tried to bring Boo in that water by disrespecting him. Boosie was too scared to take the bait and flipped the narrative to clout chase like he was getting hate. And Nussie was k*lled in a robbery gone bad
Nussie was shot by marlo Mike while sittin on his couch playin the PlayStation thru a window though lol

2 months ago '16        #214
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14227 14 K  Slaps total: 9660 9 K
 Bloodpantha said
Are you in the film.if not sh*t the fu*k up because you not a factor
He is the weed carrier lol

2 months ago '16        #215
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14227 14 K  Slaps total: 9660 9 K
 Mescaline said
So Marlo made all that up about Nussie?

How did he even get the charge in the first place??

it aint adding up plair
That’s what I’m saying!
+1   

2 months ago '10        #216
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 39059 39 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
 qutaboi225 said
I remember
I was keeping up on word of south.com
The DA was too pissed when Marlo switched up on them, that was almost their whole case.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #217
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39848 39 K  Slaps total: 2657 2 K
 Steve Gee97 said
A very detailed timeline..

Trill Ent aint sh*t for adding Lil Phat to his songs off that Superbad album
I always thought that line on long clips n choppas by Phat was weird when he said

Say Boo'..
On the real i fu*k witchu
But fu*k them otha n*ggas
They aint nothin like that U (Uptown)
They dont boom like we boom
+1   

2 months ago '04        #218
 blxkout1622 said
Nussie was shot by marlo Mike while sittin on his couch playin the PlayStation thru a window though lol
No he wasn't. Yall n*ggas trying HARD to make me say online what really happened. But it DEFINITELY wasn't Marlo. It was an accident. Something that went wrong. So unless a grown a*s man randomly came in our hood bawling crying with the fu*king gun in his hand days later explaining what happened to prevent a war in BR then Mike lied. TWO people got shot that night. One is still alive. The bullet went thru one dude and hit Nussie in the head. Yall n*ggas know NOTHING but what the internet tells yall. I lived that sh*t

2 months ago '13        #219
FlareMafia 
Props total: 9989 9 K  Slaps total: 767 767

Go to 18:02 min mark and watch till 22:25

Rip Nussie
Rip Big Markee

REAL Baton Rouge Legends

2 months ago '14        #220
blxkout1622 
Props total: 856 856  Slaps total: 73 73
 qutaboi225 said
No he wasn't. Yall n*ggas trying HARD to make me say online what really happened. But it DEFINITELY wasn't Marlo. It was an accident. Something that went wrong. So unless a grown a*s man randomly came in our hood bawling crying with the fu*king gun in his hand days later explaining what happened to prevent a war in BR then Mike lied. TWO people got shot that night. One is still alive. The bullet went thru one dude and hit Nussie in the head. Yall n*ggas know NOTHING but what the internet tells yall. I lived that sh*t
There was news articles lol fu*k is you talking bout either way dude got shot in a house thru a window who it was by dont really matter but yeah you lived that sh*t fu*k outta here lmao

2 months ago '16        #221
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9623 9 K  Slaps total: 350 350
Release date?

2 months ago '04        #222
 blxkout1622 said
There was news articles lol fu*k is you talking bout either way dude got shot in a house thru a window who it was by dont really matter but yeah you lived that sh*t fu*k outta here lmao
Absolutely lived it. Yall n*ggas have no idea. The ONLY reason I don't post pics is because BR is small and it's real easy to get yourself in a jam trying to prove something to some wack a*s n*ggas online. It would be SUPER fu*king obvious who I am just by saying a few things. Just know we all hung on 31st street. The "JIG" movement started on Rhodes Dr. in the house where we trapped and hung.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #223
gunshot225 
Props total: 12375 12 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 Mescaline said
Will Nussie be in the movie tho??
Mr. Reallybedoingthemthangs
+2   

2 months ago '17        #224
Its 
Props total: 23479 23 K  Slaps total: 1925 1 K
Where's it gonna be at?

2 months ago '09        #225
Vincent_Chase 
Props total: 2578 2 K  Slaps total: 301 301
Academy Award and Oscar worthy

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  32
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Man Accused Of k*lling A 31-Yr-Old Sitting In A Car In Front ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+53online now  19
Image(s) inside Shiba Inu new All Time High
340 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
shaq agrees with person who tweeted lonzo ball is proof ben simmons is lazy