online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Cam'rons Big Mouth is gonna f*ck up the Bag

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

5 months ago '11        #101
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 49308 49 K  Slaps total: 2713 2 K
he keep being wild on that show.
it this environment he need to watch out
+1   

5 months ago '16        #102
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 12442 12 K  Slaps total: 1690 1 K
 Prius said 🔗
Joe Rogan had like a dozen videos calling black people monkeys and still got a Spotify bag, because the viewership is there.

Spotify pretended to be “disappointed” but no way in hell they was gonna give up a show whose lead demo is conservative white men age 16-45 with disposable income

He still be having “experts” on explaining sh1t like how “Black people aren’t full humans” and hella dog whistlers

So if n1ggas continue to support Cam and Mase, they will be fine. But knowing how n1ggas be, y’all will be calling this sh1t “played out” in a month. That’s the “cool” thing to do
Nothing you said about Joe Rogan is true. Been listening to his podcast for 8 or so years. I’ve heard him say stupid sh1t but I’ve never heard him say anything racist about anyone. And no one he’s ever brought on has talked about black people not being full humans. When I see how many props your comment got, I’m always reminded that Bx is full of n1ggas that don’t know sh1t about what they talk about and people will take their word as gospel without doing their own research.

And that’s why I love Bx. Just barbershop talk with all feelings and zero facts.

I feel about this podcast and any other black platform the same way I feel about the wnba. n1ggas scream racism because we don’t get the opportunity or s3xism because they don’t pay wnba players but it’s because women don’t support the wnba just like black people don’t support black entertainment. Beyoncé a billionaire because black women love her. She could burn a white baby and be cancelled and still go on tour because she gets supported. Tyler perry is damn near a billionaire because black people go watch his stuff. Can’t cancel someone if we refuse to stop watching. Same with cam and mase. If n1ggas really fu#k with it, then fu#k with it. The bag will remain.

Last edited by BraveSoleXIII; 11-30-2023 at 01:58 AM..

5 months ago '16        #103
BxCastro 
Props total: 51901 51 K  Slaps total: 5461 5 K
Cam dont care this is typical uptown harlem n1gga sh1t. We talk like this but I see what OP is saying it could stunt the growth for bigger bags
+1   

5 months ago '17        #104
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 73753 73 K  Slaps total: 25125 25 K
 CamburyBXGreat said 🔗
If a man ever walks up to another man and compliments his body that is homoer0tic
Is that your excuse for being a fat sloppy obese weirdo? You think the gym is g@y?
emoji

5 months ago '19        #105
Hungsolow 
Props total: 14137 14 K  Slaps total: 1347 1 K
Hopefully those women don't come forth

emoji

5 months ago '04        #106
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 28794 28 K  Slaps total: 7936 7 K
Can’t run from yo past, them n1ggas better get the bag and disappear because the heat gonna come soon as the real money come.

5 months ago '15        #107
MULVTTX 
Props total: 31002 31 K  Slaps total: 2058 2 K
I support it!, Cam and Mase live and uncut -PAUSE!!!-

4 months ago '04        #108
Rashad69 
Props total: 14916 14 K  Slaps total: 1615 1 K
 Prius said 🔗
Joe Rogan had like a dozen videos calling black people monkeys and still got a Spotify bag, because the viewership is there.

Spotify pretended to be “disappointed” but no way in hell they was gonna give up a show whose lead demo is conservative white men age 16-45 with disposable income

He still be having “experts” on explaining sh1t like how “Black people aren’t full humans” and hella dog whistlers

So if n1ggas continue to support Cam and Mase, they will be fine. But knowing how n1ggas be, y’all will be calling this sh1t “played out” in a month. That’s the “cool” thing to do
joe was much more established and the viewership was exponentially bigger. and you and I both know they dont care about pissin off blacks as much as they do care about some s3xual sh1t.

4 months ago '04        #109
Rashad69 
Props total: 14916 14 K  Slaps total: 1615 1 K
 BraveSoleXIII said 🔗
Nothing you said about Joe Rogan is true. Been listening to his podcast for 8 or so years. I’ve heard him say stupid sh1t but I’ve never heard him say anything racist about anyone. And no one he’s ever brought on has talked about black people not being full humans. When I see how many props your comment got, I’m always reminded that Bx is full of n1ggas that don’t know sh1t about what they talk about and people will take their word as gospel without doing their own research.

And that’s why I love Bx. Just barbershop talk with all feelings and zero facts.

I feel about this podcast and any other black platform the same way I feel about the wnba. n1ggas scream racism because we don’t get the opportunity or s3xism because they don’t pay wnba players but it’s because women don’t support the wnba just like black people don’t support black entertainment. Beyoncé a billionaire because black women love her. She could burn a white baby and be cancelled and still go on tour because she gets supported. Tyler perry is damn near a billionaire because black people go watch his stuff. Can’t cancel someone if we refuse to stop watching. Same with cam and mase. If n1ggas really fu#k with it, then fu#k with it. The bag will remain.
joe does have those videos. it was from before you started listening to him. I dont like joes podcast and all the wild sh1t he says most of the time, but you kind of proved your own point by having zero facts before making the post. go back to the early stages of the pod before it had its current format.

now, joe doesn't have "dozens" of videos like dude said, but he definitely does have those videos and he DID say racist sh1t like that.

4 months ago '19        #110
LetsGetItOn 
Props total: 2188 2 K  Slaps total: 303 303
 beamjawn said 🔗
They might get the bag. It's whatever. I'm just saying n1ggas not likin right to me. They ain't gettin the type of bag they think they gon get that's a fendi

“NO WE AINT SIGNING NO DEALS” - Camron

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0RSduyLSG1/?==

4 months ago '17        #111
dontgetshiton 
Props total: 375 375  Slaps total: 106 106
 stealthm91 said 🔗
↪🔗
poor stat

4 months ago '16        #112
Stefan 
Props total: 8026 8 K  Slaps total: 1331 1 K
lol

Last edited by Stefan; 11-30-2023 at 04:16 PM..

4 months ago '20        #113
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 19386 19 K  Slaps total: 1069 1 K
 $SweetDee said 🔗
Cam’ron – “Tell ‘Em ‘Bout It h0e…” (Video)

- this video got scrubed from the net..

But anyway a bunch of bishes like that gonna come for the bag
emoji
Are you referencing when he hopped out the car with the bi#ch and she started tw3rkin with no panties on?
emoji
+2   

4 months ago '20        #114
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 31384 31 K  Slaps total: 3953 3 K
 LordRupertEvert said 🔗
Are you referencing when he hopped out the car with the bi#ch and she started tw3rkin with no panties on?
emoji
Yessir
+1   

4 months ago '20        #115
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 19386 19 K  Slaps total: 1069 1 K
 $SweetDee said 🔗
Yessir
sh1t was classic. She had a donkey too
emoji

4 months ago '05        #116
BurninLz 
Props total: 15505 15 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
if your own words on your own podcast "fu#k up the bag" then it's not your podcast. They'll be fine
+1   

4 months ago '04        #117
skillahmang 
Props total: 83722 83 K  Slaps total: 16061 16 K
Pause

4 months ago '16        #118
BraveSoleXIII 
Props total: 12442 12 K  Slaps total: 1690 1 K
 Rashad69 said 🔗
joe does have those videos. it was from before you started listening to him. I dont like joes podcast and all the wild sh1t he says most of the time, but you kind of proved your own point by having zero facts before making the post. go back to the early stages of the pod before it had its current format.

now, joe doesn't have "dozens" of videos like dude said, but he definitely does have those videos and he DID say racist sh1t like that.
I’m not even here to fight you. Please if you can remember, which episodes? Which guests were talking like that? Or find me clips and I’ll do the rest. I looked up Joe Rogan monkeys/black people. Joe Rogan black people are not people. I can’t find it.

My favorite comedians are Patrice O’Neal, Katt Williams, Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle and Tom Segura. Whenever someone accuses bill burr of being racist, I just laugh. Whenever someone accuses dave Chappelle of being tr@nsphobic I laugh.

4 months ago '05        #119
P DRILLA 
Props total: 34703 34 K  Slaps total: 982 982
i wonder if they saw when he lifted his leg up
emoji

4 months ago '07        #120
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26723 26 K  Slaps total: 5104 5 K
 Thisizdray said 🔗
What else is it?
Music, current events etc.

4 months ago '06        #121
Big Bear 
Props total: 70017 70 K  Slaps total: 13022 13 K
No he not

He on YouTube…if he was on tv it would be different

4 months ago '18        #122
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 93281 93 K  Slaps total: 9823 9 K
 Kain777 said 🔗
fu#k the environment
You get it now?

4 months ago '22        #123
Ninovelli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 55655 55 K  Slaps total: 7028 7 K
 shooter said 🔗
You get it now?
Get what ?

4 months ago '18        #124
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 93281 93 K  Slaps total: 9823 9 K
 Kain777 said 🔗
Get what ?
That is was dumb AF to make a joke out of visiting a s3x trafficking hub and getting physical with a prostitute, now that it's become content for other platforms.

4 months ago '22        #125
Ninovelli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 55655 55 K  Slaps total: 7028 7 K
 shooter said 🔗
That is was dumb AF to make a joke out of visiting a s3x trafficking hub and getting physical with a prostitute, now that it's become content for other platforms.
fu#k that. If people wanna talk that’s on them. These h0es and homos talk about all kind of wild sh1t. Freedom of speech.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+21927
Drake - Drop and Give Me 50 diss [Push Ups] (Final Version)
676 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+427
Akademiks warns Drake for mentioning Kendrick's wife! YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED!
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+357
Image(s) inside Apr 13 - Breaking: Iran has launched THE attack on Israel
537 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+246
audio inside Drake-Drop And Gimme 50 Lyrics