UFC 163: Aldo vs Korean Zombie Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHO IS GONNA WIN ON A CARD NO ONE CARES ABOUT
Jose Aldo 25 75.76%
Korean Zombie 8 24.24%
Lyoto Machida 20 60.61%
Phil Davis 11 33.33%
Cezar Ferreira 12 36.36%
Thiago Santos 13 39.39%
Thales Leites 17 51.52%
Tom Watson 7 21.21%
John Lineker 11 33.33%
Jose Tome 13 39.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #381
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The top f!ghters should f!ght more, they seem to f!ght once every 6 months or more which is too long. They just dont seem to want to put 2 or 3 blockbuster f!ghts on 1 card, forget "superf!ghts" how about good cards?.

Aldo didnt kick until there was cheap shots available, nice of him. As for Machida he gets what he deserves, tryna coast by doing nothing in f!ghts is becoming annoying to watch
doesn't EVERYONE punch the opponent's swollen eye? doesn't EVERYONE kick a visibly injured leg? what are you talking about? You saw his foot of course he wasn't gonna utilize kicks unless he was sure he could end the f!ght with it
 4 years ago '11        #382
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
The only reason the Aldo vs Korean Zombie f!ght was trash is because 1. The Zombie didn't use his style which is going crazy and swinging at anything. His a.ss was humble pie in front of Aldo.

2. Aldo hurt his foot early in the f!ght so he couldn't beat the hell out of dude like he wanted.
Aldo was winning before the zombie's shoulder was done and injury or not thats not Aldo's fault.

People really thought the Zombie was gonna jump all over the place and beat the champ
 4 years ago '07        #383
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Jon Jones said he would never f!ght Machida again so the UFC made sure it never had to happen again, end of story...
 4 years ago '11        #384
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
people need to watch controversial f!ghts with the sound off before they get outraged.

Davis looked multiple levels better than the Rashad f!ght and he is just gonna continue to get better. I think the first 2 rounds were close enough I could see it going either way. The judge who gave Phil the 3rd round should be fired though.

Bellator 97>UFC 163

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by thehammer; 08-04-2013 at 04:18 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #385
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8467 8467
I thought the judging had tried to steer away from meaningless takedowns to steal a round but this isn't really anything new
 4 years ago '08        #386
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
 4 years ago '07        #387
kemi 6 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 0 0
 Cee4our said:
phil did no damage, machida did no damage. phil had 2 takedowns, machida had 0 takedowns. first 2 rounds phil was the aggressor and controlled the octagon, machida did not. im not sayin phil dominated or anything but machida did nothing to earn a W.
 Cee4our said:
do they, or should they? for me personally if its a striker vs wrestler, i think takedowns or takedown defenses only count if theyre capitalized on. if u get a takedown and the guy pops right back up, that takedown doesnt count for sh*t to me. if u stop a takedown but then continue to do nothing on the feet, the takedown defense means nothing to me.

in this particular f!ght machida kept it standing and didnt capitalize on it at all. phil capitalized more on his 2 takedowns than machida did on his 8 takedown defenses.
 thehammer said:
people need to watch controversial f!ghts with the sound off before they get outraged.

This, this and more of this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago