Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
peterson by ko 0 0%
peterson by decision 6 18.75%
draw 1 3.13%
khan by ko 10 31.25%
khan by decision 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #281
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 240ka said:
as does Pacquiao
Pac is much more accurate than that...When he throws, he lands.
 6 years ago '09        #282
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Truth33 said:
The ref absolutely changed the f!ght. He allowed Peterson to blatently lead in with his head the entire f!ght, basically bullrushing Khan. I don't agree with the point deductions; thought Joe Cooper shoulda called timeout and offically warned Khan before ANY point deductions. Cooper was basically talking to Khan the entire f!ght and never said a word to Peterson. Home job? Racist? Either way I dont see Joe Cooper reffing any Golden Boy f!ghters for a while
The same way Joe Cortez wouldn't let Maidana bang with Khan on the inside. Refs officiate f!ghts differently. Khan's arrogance and huge flaws cost him the f!ght. Never go into someone's back yard with their judges, refs, and crowd if you don't have to....dumb, and it cost him like 6-8 million in a Mayweather f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #283
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
too much wrong with this sh*t

the ref was a big obstacle, you dont just let boxers slug it out he should have been alott more involved.....

but for someone whos supposed to have so much pace amir should have taken advantage of it, he should have been using the whole ring instead of just standing there like an idiot, his guard was sloppy as fu*k, dude punched through his guard 4 or 5 times....

mayweather can adapt, and khan showed no ability to adapt, he got a few nice shots off in the end, and started to fix up abit......but he got rocked alott........he didnt win that f!ght BUT i feel he was kinda cheated by the ref......
 6 years ago '04        #284
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
Khan was robbed with this one... Peterson won the f!ght because of 2 point deductions (won by a single point on 2 of the 3 cards), that were f0cking retarded, and you'd be hard pressed to find another example of deductions like that in a championship f!ght. Watch the replay, and you'll see Joe Cooper constantly watching ONLY Amir Khan, and ignoring how Peterson was leading with his head, and shelling up WHILE coming in. Not too mention the time when Peterson was keeping his left in Khan's face, which is illegal, and Cooper just sat and watched it not warning Peterson at all!

Terrible ref job, I thought the judges had it right, but had to take off the points, so in the end Peterson gets the victory. I don't know why Kahn wouldn't take an immediate rematch, you only need to look at their faces at the end of the f!ght to see which guy was hitting harder...
 6 years ago '06        #285
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
the ref mostly warned peterson to keep his head up though... then again.... then again what did peterson exactly do so wrong?

He went low blow like once and somewhat head first it looked but once he planted khan he ripped him away.... and the deductions his head was titled low but not just face flat down he was working... Ref warned them both but only khan was running, forearms, and shoves so what else do you expect zak?
 6 years ago '06        #286
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
Listening to the announcers you think that khan was never told anything and was pointed out of no were. Reff was on him constantly about it easily 20 warnings. So i dont think he was unjust in taking the points. And he was really on top of both guys. Constantly saying "Peterson keep your head up" or Peterson stop ducking you head down" witch he was doing And telling Khan stop holding his head down witch he was doing. Peterson came with it in this f!ght. I totally expected khan to run through him like Bradley did. Do i feel khan got robed, no i dont. Was it controversial yes. Would love to see a rematch but this time id pic Peterson to win. Khan constantly gets hit with the same punches over and over in every f!ght and its becoming a pattern that's going to lead to his demise. Roach has him supremely condition but his defense and ability to adjust is Do Do. Peterson by knock out next go around.
 6 years ago '06        #287
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
Want to talk about suspect, lets talk about the judge that had khan up by 4 founds despite the 2 point deductions. Homie could have stay in the locker room for a lop sided scorecard like that.
 6 years ago '04        #289
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
 GunMedalGleam said:
Listening to the announcers you think that khan was never told anything and was pointed out of no were. Reff was on him constantly about it easily 20 warnings. So i dont think he was unjust in taking the points. And he was really on top of both guys. Constantly saying "Peterson keep your head up" or Peterson stop ducking you head down" witch he was doing And telling Khan stop holding his head down witch he was doing. Peterson came with it in this f!ght. I totally expected khan to run through him like Bradley did. Do i feel khan got robed, no i dont. Was it controversial yes. Would love to see a rematch but this time id pic Peterson to win. Khan constantly gets hit with the same punches over and over in every f!ght and its becoming a pattern that's going to lead to his demise. Roach has him supremely condition but his defense and ability to adjust is Do Do. Peterson by knock out next go around.

.. And on the dude who had Khan up 5 , that shyt had me like wtf ..
 6 years ago '08        #292
Shaz2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
Peterson's corner was down right fu*king inspirational! Tear His a.ss out the frame! Then before the last round when the trainer pushed his head up!
 6 years ago '10        #293
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Peterson fought a great f!ght dude has alot of heart... but no way he shoulda won that f!ght...Khan knocked him down twice and was only awarded for one knockout...And talking 2 points of the score card for pushing is unbelievable thats what pretty much decided the whole f!ght...and its a shame cuz a great f!ght like that came down to the stupid decision made by a ref
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago