Forex Traders & Currency trading

most viewed right now
 183
NBA Austin Rivers told Chris Paul that he smashed his wife
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 154
NBA CLEVELAND KYLE KORVERS send anonymous message to front office: We need hel..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside NBA Youngboy "Ain't Feeling Partying With Gucci Mane & His Wife At Club"
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
DJ Akademiks Clowns Swae Lee's Girl 4 Having An Abortion But She Lost Baby Due..
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 months ago '04        #261
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 179 179
Anyone here have any experience with Trader's Way as a broker?

I read positive things from babypips and forex factory. And i like that 1000 to 1 leverage
 8 months ago '04        #262
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 179 179
Also LMFX has good reviews and same leverage
 8 months ago '08        #263
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,784 | Props total: 1282 1282
 franchise said:
Anyone here have any experience with Trader's Way as a broker?

I read positive things from babypips and forex factory. And i like that 1000 to 1 leverage
Withdrawls are a little annoying but you got them the same week.
Careful with that 1k leverage
franchise gave props
 
 8 months ago '04        #264
mr_underground|m 1968 heat pts1968
space
avatar space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 28638 28638
 franchise said:
Anyone here have any experience with Trader's Way as a broker?

I read positive things from babypips and forex factory. And i like that 1000 to 1 leverage
they let you open an account for $10 so you won't lose much trying it.
 8 months ago '04        #265
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 179 179
 mr_underground said:
they let you open an account for $10 so you won't lose much trying it.
Do you have any feedback on them?

Yeah i could start cheap but i might not need to withdraw for a while - and then its more a loss of time and potential money down the line.
 8 months ago '04        #266
mr_underground|m 1968 heat pts1968
space
avatar space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 28638 28638
 franchise said:
Do you have any feedback on them?

Yeah i could start cheap but i might not need to withdraw for a while - and then its more a loss of time and potential money down the line.
naw, like you i was thinking about it, but i never went through with it. Fee for withdrawals - 1% + 5 USD and Fee for deposits - 3.9%

get charged for money in and out


Last edited by mr_underground; 05-29-2017 at 08:23 PM..
 8 months ago '04        #267
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,727 | Props total: 179 179
 mr_underground said:
naw, like you i was thinking about it, but i never went through with it. Fee for withdrawals - 1% + 5 USD and Fee for deposits - 3.9%

get charged for money in and out
Who would you recommend? My b i know i asked before but im on my phone and dont feel like scrolling thru pages
 8 months ago '04        #268
mr_underground|m 1968 heat pts1968
space
avatar space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 28638 28638
 franchise said:
Who would you recommend? My b i know i asked before but im on my phone and dont feel like scrolling thru pages
depends on your goals, tradersway and fxchoice are the 2 most popular offshore brokers and the most trusted so if you want to use high leverage then those are the safe choices.

im lazy and my account balance is enough to where really high leverage isn't needed for manual trading, the robot accounts and tiny so its helpful for those. if your funds are low then high leverage makes sense.

traderway does give you access to ctrader which is a cool platform but by default you'd be using metatrader4. since i also trade futures i like ninjatrader as well but they use forex.com as their forex broker if you wanted to trade both markets.

you should probably learn mt4 anyway since its the standard amongst all brokers. so no matter who you use, you won't have to learn a new platform. in general the more money you have in your account the less leveage you want. if you have a $400 account then high leverage can grow it or destroy it quickly but if you have $5k in your account 50:1 leverage is better.
franchise gave props
 
 8 months ago '04        #269
mr_underground|m 1968 heat pts1968
space
avatar space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 28638 28638
just checked lmfx and it looks a lot more trustworthy than tradersway

both are based in some shady countries but lmfx allows you to trade futures which is very interesting to me because fx right now is dead so i have to trade other things for consistent income. they let you trade the ES on there.


Last edited by mr_underground; 05-30-2017 at 04:00 PM..
foestacks gave props
 
 7 months ago '04        #270
mr_underground|m 1968 heat pts1968
space
avatar space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 28638 28638
shorting the gbp today was the most money ive ever made doing this... i will admit it was luck, i was playing around with a high frequency martingale spider/pyramid robot strategy and was under water to much so i stopped it to manually get out later and then boom. they say 1am is going to be lit! it just so happens i did this on an lmfx account with 1000:1 leversge because its safer for grid strategies like pyramids. now im a believer


Last edited by mr_underground; 06-08-2017 at 05:54 PM..
foestacks and 1 others gave props
 
 7 months ago '15        #271
sosokid 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 384 384
 mr_underground said:
shorting the gbp today was the most money ive ever made doing this... i will admit it was luck, i was playing around with a high frequency martingale spider/pyramid robot strategy and was under water to much so i stopped it to manually get out later and then boom. they say 1am is going to be lit! it just so happens i did this on an lmfx account with 1000:1 leversge because its safer for grid strategies like pyramids. now im a believer
Yea I was shorting GBPJPY before the election..caught 250 pips
 7 months ago '08        #272
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 539 539
Props on this thread gonna research till i get rhe grasp to go in
 7 months ago '08        #273
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,784 | Props total: 1282 1282
 mr_underground said:
shorting the gbp today was the most money ive ever made doing this... i will admit it was luck, i was playing around with a high frequency martingale spider/pyramid robot strategy and was under water to much so i stopped it to manually get out later and then boom. they say 1am is going to be lit! it just so happens i did this on an lmfx account with 1000:1 leversge because its safer for grid strategies like pyramids. now im a believer
Rate hike today

Gold wil lbe going up
mr_underground|m gave props
 
 5 months ago '16        #274
mistatone 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 63 63
Anyone still trading? I've been pretty succcessful so far. Looks like we finally hit a major support on UJ daily. Should be a nice bull trend for the next few weeks... I think NFP week will really jumpstart it.
 6 days ago '04        #275
BKLYN1889 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 349 349
 mr_underground said:
shorting the gbp today was the most money ive ever made doing this... i will admit it was luck, i was playing around with a high frequency martingale spider/pyramid robot strategy and was under water to much so i stopped it to manually get out later and then boom. they say 1am is going to be lit! it just so happens i did this on an lmfx account with 1000:1 leversge because its safer for grid strategies like pyramids. now im a believer
whats good bro to learn forex did u learn from a program or signed up with somebody?
 6 days ago '04        #276
mr_underground|m 1968 heat pts1968
space
avatar space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 28638 28638
 BKLYN1889 said:
whats good bro to learn forex did u learn from a program or signed up with somebody?
lost money for an entire year until i ran out of way to fail, so i do ok now. but i only really got good when i started trading more natural markets like futures. i needed that foundation of classic markets. i trade futures, stocks, crypto, CFD's and forex and forex is by far the hardest of them all.
 5 days ago '04        #277
BKLYN1889 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 349 349
 mr_underground said:
lost money for an entire year until i ran out of way to fail, so i do ok now. but i only really got good when i started trading more natural markets like futures. i needed that foundation of classic markets. i trade futures, stocks, crypto, CFD's and forex and forex is by far the hardest of them all.
what platform do you use for stock options i was using tdameratrade but they on some bull sh*t now. they saying i cant make more than 3 trades a week so i fell back a little bit and now im learning this forex sh*t. my bro is making hella money right now with forex he has a strategy he does and its working for him
 5 days ago '04        #278
mr_underground|m 1968 heat pts1968
space
avatar space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 28638 28638
 BKLYN1889 said:
what platform do you use for stock options i was using tdameratrade but they on some bull sh*t now. they saying i cant make more than 3 trades a week so i fell back a little bit and now im learning this forex sh*t. my bro is making hella money right now with forex he has a strategy he does and its working for him
i don't trade options. no stock platform will allow you a lot of trades because of US laws.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Look @ That Butt
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Jan 15 - Seal ethers ayebody in 5 minutes :jugottarelax:
115 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
122 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
212 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Ben J (New Boyz) Cries as He Details Killing an Armed Home Invader
124 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
57 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Jonathan Isaac Invites His Teammates to Church to Hear Him Preach... None ..
171 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy