Intermittent Fasting

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '12        #226
MemphisAmbition 
space
space
space
Props total: 419 419  Slaps total: 5 5
 kaliko said
been doing same fast since New Years... looking leaner in gym for sure
Let's go!!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #227
Brother Jaleel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1134 1 K  Slaps total: 144 144
Been on a 30 hour dry fast so far and probably won't eat and drink until tomorrow afternoon, it's a out of body experience I feel amazing physically and spiritually
Peace brothers fasting purifies the body it's a natural healer
+4   

1 week ago '09        #228
Baynut 
space
space
Props total: 4520 4 K  Slaps total: 424 424
I just finished a 30-hour water fast. I don't know about you all, but I had a little too much fun for the holidays. When I left to Idaho, I was 175, and now I'm 193.

Been eating like a pig every day since 12/24. I've had every single food I craved for the 2 + years I did Keto. Now I'm ready to get back to work and lower this body fat %. For people who do IF or OMAD, look into Snake juice that's my next step. Wish me luck!
+2   

1 week ago '18        #229
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 15886 15 K  Slaps total: 14012 14 K
 Brother Jaleel said
Been on a 30 hour dry fast so far and probably won't eat and drink until tomorrow afternoon, it's a out of body experience I feel amazing physically and spiritually
yeah i did a 32 hour food fast. and i did feel a out of body experenince. but my breathe stank so bad. i had to take a laxitive and clear my system out.

then i got so hungry i binge yesterdaty. and back up for 138 to 145. i am depress.

but laxtives fu*k up my stomach so much i don';t want to eat for 2 days.

1 week ago '18        #230
space
space
space
 Brother Jaleel said
do you have the pass out spells or light headed pass out spells like me after the 24 hours. and do you workout.

is it safe to workout while fasting for 30 plus hours.

1 week ago '09        #231
Baynut 
space
space
 stutteringrap said
do you have the pass out spells or light headed pass out spells like me after the 24 hours. and do you workout.

is it safe to workout while fasting for 30 plus hours.
Yes, it is but you need to be drinking a lot of water. Get something called Fortagen. It's basically a protein supplement you can take while fasting. That way you get your protein for the day without having to eat. If you fast past 3 days, then you will need electrolytes. Look into Snake Juice, I'm aiming for a 5 - 10 day fast while working out but I got the Snake Juice and Fortagen ready.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #232
Shhon 
space
space
Props total: 39324 39 K  Slaps total: 3926 3 K
 Baynut said
Yes, it is but you need to be drinking a lot of water. Get something called Fortagen. It's basically a protein supplement you can take while fasting. That way you get your protein for the day without having to eat. If you fast past 3 days, then you will need electrolytes. Look into Snake Juice, I'm aiming for a 5 - 10 day fast while working out but I got the Snake Juice and Fortagen ready.

Im check out this Fortagen

1 week ago '18        #233
space
space
space
 Baynut said
I just finished a 30-hour water fast. I don't know about you all, but I had a little too much fun for the holidays. When I left to Idaho, I was 175, and now I'm 193.

Been eating like a pig every day since 12/24. I've had every single food I craved for the 2 + years I did Keto. Now I'm ready to get back to work and lower this body fat %. For people who do IF or OMAD, look into Snake juice that's my next step. Wish me luck!
that my problem i binge eat after fasting and excerising for 3 or 2 days. then gain it back. not binge eat. but starve myself then eat like 1,500 calories.

1 day ago '09        #234
Baynut 
space
space
 stutteringrap said
that my problem i binge eat after fasting and excerising for 3 or 2 days. then gain it back. not binge eat. but starve myself then eat like 1,500 calories.
Try switching to Keto. I bet those calories are all carbs and junk. Try eating that as all meat and veggies only. Avoid sugar and carbs. I guarantee you will be fuller longer and I bet you will lose weight.

Just hit 72 hours of my 10 day water fast. So far so good.
+1   

5 hrs ago '18        #235
space
space
space
 Baynut said

i just slip up and did this saturday,sunday and monday and today.

but i took laxtives on monday. so it did not work until i ate dairy products. and milk.

so i was force to eat yesterday.

so now when from 143 to 151. i am so depressed.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  32
Power tv shooter got leaked
370 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-40online now  15
Image(s) inside Jan 20 - TikTok is full of Sephora and Chipotle employees spilling sec..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-48online now  13
REAL OR FAKE NEWS? Woman in OTF Dede's cam video killed!
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  7
Casanova2x and Pop Smoke MAKE PEACE!
87 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy