Missed opportunities

most viewed right now
+57  26
30 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '13        #51
Dabc32 175 heat pts175
space
space
$6,663 | Props total: 4685 4685
 mac215 said
Wats juke me mean ?
Juke - jukin is when a female is workin a dude to a beat wit her a.ss towards his shyt...

Example: in chicago we be jukin at juke parties n anywhere else

Source: Urban dictionary

I forgot this is a term we basically only use here in chicago

4 years ago '13        #52
THEDONN 
space
space
$30,163 | Props total: 23200 23200

My n*ggaz

4 years ago '04        #53
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$20,527 | Props total: 7489 7489
 LoudPack300 said
iight so im in 9th grade and it was this white girl in the 12th. Idk how i got to know this hoe but anyway we had 4th Period Gym class together. So one day im Playing basketball i go to get some water i see this bi*ch in the corner by her self reading a book. So we get to talking and outta nowhere we started kissing. I then told her ill be back i had to finish a game. So i came back to the court with lip gloss on my lips my n*gga said who u was kissing i said it was the water So after the game it was time to go home it was just me and her in the Gym i told her lets go in the bathroom. She said im not fu*king in a Bathroom lets go to her place.I was like some other time smfh never got that chance again

alchemy said
So I was dating another woman at the time, and during that evening we had gotten into some argument about something and I decided to just leave. So I called up a friend (mind you, I had lunch with this friend earlier in the day) and asked her if she wanted to get together. She was down and we went to this hookah bar.

We hung out and smoked. After, I drove her home and was on my way home as well. She texted me asking me if I wanted a drink, so I went on over and we kicked back and watched little television. She decided to get touchy and asked me to get more comfortable. But my mindset was like, well, I technically still have a girlfriend, and I've never cheated on a woman before, so doing anything more than hanging out wasn't an option.

I don't know how I could be so ignorant. The door was wide open. Even when I picked her up to go out, she offered to drive (which means she can easily ask me to come in on our way back to her place). But i insisted on driving. She was wearing a black thong and probably knew I was looking as she stepped out of my car.

I've never cheated before but honestly I probably would have if I knew ahead of time where this was going. Whatever.

Why'd you even go if you weren't willing to go all the way?

mixtapelive said
Lol back in HS one of my (fine) female friends who I also had a class with and she would just let me copy her HW was trying to motivate me to do good in the class. One day out of the blue, she's like if you get an A in this class I'll do anything for you, and I mean ANYTHING. I kind of got the hint but we were friends and me being young, dumb and a pus*y in HS I jokingly responded, "Ok, will you go down on Diana?" who was a fat friend of ours and she just hit me and said "ew, why would you even say that you idiot". And that was that.

+1   

4 years ago '05        #54
Dun Language 4240 heat pts4240
space
space
$82,813 | Props total: 52127 52127
I thought this was a thread about some real sh*t

4 years ago '14        #55
Lxrdvss 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 261 261
 fishpoop said
Cute chick in high school told me she liked my shoes. I replied with, "Thanks."
That's the end of the story, fam. I shoulda smashed, but I didn't know any better.

4 years ago '14        #56
valleyxxlordz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 6424 6424
One of my homies invited me to a party bus he was throwing for his birthday . I'm in the bus a little tipsy in the back posted enjoying the vibes. Theres this chick that kept giving me the look so i holler and popped up a conversation. Chick was a hard 7 mid 8 but her titty meat was A1 throughout the night the chick was interested got the digits and the whole 9 yards... A f!ght breaks out in the bus! Everybody gets kicked out and pretty much gotta find their own ride. Keep in mind were in the city so everybody crib is like 45 minutes away. Were all stranded and then the chicks homegirls start scrapping with some other thots that were in the bus so a brawl breaks out but i keep her close so she can feel safe.

5-0 arrives breaks the whole thing up and i tell her you can either go with your ratchet a.ss friends and find a ride lord knows from who OR come with me cuss ya boy got that Uber YA DIG So the chick chooses to go with ya boy Shortly after, she hits me with the " Can i stay at your crib cuss i told my parents i was staying over my homegirls crib?" I tell her sure no worries. my crib is always welcome for fine honeys like you Were in my bed just cozing up watching 28 weeks later(she wanted to see a horror movie lol) I make affirmative action & start kissing her and she let me feel up but she lets me know that she don't fu*k on the first night low-key had a feeling i was gunna get shot down but i don't know y'all i felt lucky that day so we ended the night by just hooking up but no smash, next morning took her to her homegirls house nd sh*t and still haven't seen her till this day MAYBE because of the fact i fu*ked her homegirl but i don't know if she knew

4 years ago '09        #57
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 54 54
 Deeangoe said
a little backstory, so one of my best friends, him & his gf went to fsu in tallahassee, which is 7 hours driving distance from miami, ne ways his gf came back to miami cuz she lives there, and he had to stay cuz he was working an internship, she is a very shy / timid girl, and completely faithful to her bf which present day are married now, ne ways she wanted to hang with us, back then we were all about going clubbing, so she came with us. she didn't know how to tell this one guy who kept hitting on her that she was not interested. so i finally stepped in and told the dude to step off thats my gf and the dude stepped off. fast forward to my missed opportunity...

well one of my other best friends who was there that same night tells his girlfriend this. so one night me, him, his GF and his GFs best friend who came into town for the weekend went out. so we are at a bar, drinking pitchers, playing beer pong, so the GFs friend kept complaining to my boys girl that she kept getting hit on non stop and she didn't like it, so the GF opened her mouth to her, about how i was the knight in shinning armor for one of our friends a couple weeks back that I could do the same for. So she's like oh my god, yes you can be my pretend bf, but her demeanor was like this is a joke, its not real, so thats exactly how i treated it, even though she was fine, i still ran with it she had a bf back at school so i figured she wasn't being real ne ways. it became a running joke that everytime she would come into town she would ask for her "Boyfriend" me

well ne ways i never did ne thing with her, like i said i treated that sh*t like a joke. fast forward years later, she has a kid, she's engaged, her best friend which was my boys girl, they are no longer together, but we still have a circle of mutual friends still run into each other from time to time. we are at a party which her fiancee is at also, so we were alone for a moment, she got away from him, and bi*ch drops me the how come all those years you never made a move, telling me she really liked me, why we were never a couple, in the back of my mind I'm thinking tfoh that pretend sh*t was just a front,

but i also blame my boys girl, she was considered close with our group, and never once did she hint or mention that her friend really liked me, i went on treating that moment we had as just a complete joke and nothing serious
I didnt wanna read this twice but i got the idea of it.So after she married up...she asked you why you never hit her up? thats cold though. would you be down with your wife if she said that to a guy? thats foul. anyway i had a hot blond married chick in my class giving me the signals. wanted to smash. first day after class (college) .she flags me down( im out of the class and down the hallway). she goes "your name is jody right? where is the class meeting for walking fitness?" . mind you the teacher gave this info during class and said if we had any questions to ask and she decided it was a good idea to ask me....during the semester she strikes up convo and acts surprised aand is qualifying me( complimenting how smart i am because im into computers. she also says that i motivate her because i take the class serious. she found out that we wouldnt be walking partners unless she missed class because another student missed class and the roster pairing was messed up. she purposely missed class and we were partners. after we were done with are walking we walked around and talked(class was held in the mall) she was into me but i was into religion. she laughed and tried to lighten the mood with me but i was straight faced because i didnt want to fuc with a married girl. fast forward and she is in my english class. she says my name reminds her of baby boy and asks if i like it blah blah. she tells me one day that she wanted to know what shift i worked because she came by my job at hardees. she also asked for my numbernbecause she would be "missing class" i was hesitant and passive aggressive and gave it to her . the phone broke so i never knew if she called. she also told me happy valentines day. also in walking class she asked me if i drove to school or walked...she was readt to give me a ride. i fuced up. could have talkd to her and been more nice.....she was gonna cheat anyway. the game cold. everyone cheats and no one is compassionate.for others. its the way life works :( she was hott too :( is this a big fail? also sorry for the grammar this was a rushed story.

Last edited by jodyham; 03-06-2015 at 03:37 PM..

4 years ago '05        #58
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,134 | Props total: 752 752
 jodyham said
I didnt wanna read this twice but i got the idea of it.So after she married up...she asked you why you never hit her up? thats cold though. would you be down with your wife if she said that to a guy? thats foul.

damn i forgot i even posted this

ne ways yea, i remember that night, it was new years and while she wasn't married yet, they already had a kid together, her and her husband have a weird relationship, anytime I'm around they always get in a f!ght, and she winds up chasing after me, i told her that night even tho she liked me we could never really work as a couple cuz even though she lived in miami she went to school at fsu, so she lived there year round, she would only come down for like a weekend or big breaks. had this been around the time before they had a kid, i woulda smashed, but that sh*t just didn't sit well with me.

was kinda fu*ked up on her part, ima huge believer in karma, so i know if that was my girl doing sh*t like that, i wouldn't put up with

03-26-2015, 02:34 PM         #59
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Fujaveli said
Good a.ss thread

In college it was this Portuguese chick named Debbie but everybody called her Mariah(she looked like Mariah Carey), one of my boys use to talk to her a few years early but after that we all just became good friends....so one day me and my homeboy Karl were getting fu*ked up all day and somehow Debbie and her bad a.ss Dominican roommate(forget her name) told me and Karl to come kick it with them...we didn't think much of it cause we always kicked it with them, just never just us....so we go over there...my chick at home sleep and let me use her car...so we all over there chillin, getting drunk, they smoking or whatever...so somehow I end up alone in Debbie room and Karl end up in the other chick room....so we sitting on her bed on some middle school romantic sh*t staring in each other eyes and sh*t...she starts rubbing on my knee getting closer, I kid you not as soon as we bout to kiss this n*gga Karl bust in the room falling to the floor

He talking bout give him the keys let him go to the gas station...I'm like na man I ain't giving you her car...he would not stop til finally Debbie said "go ahead take him real quick and come back...so I'm like fu*k it...we go outside and i"m yelling at this n*gga looking at him like :nasmad: the gas station was like a 3 minute ride, don't know why his a.ss ain't walk...so soon as I pull off back from the gas station Debbie calls me and says they going to bed we'll chill the next day....that was my last chance
Karl woulda got the hands if it was me

3 years ago '15        #60
MightyHealthy2 55 heat pts55
space
space
$18,146 | Props total: 40858 40858
This thread hits home so hard! I'm late to the party, but, i got one. It was thanksgiving, last year.

I moved from NYC to NC, a few years ago & it was a culture shock. Especially the women!! Up north you have a wide selection of choices, down here? You got three choices. Snow Bunny, Latina & Coco. Alot of the women my age are married, smuts, junkies, or school & business minded. But i work in reatail, so the only one time i do see women like that, are at work & it's a milf landfill One day, about late october, early november, i'm at work on my break & i see this cute lil, older snowbunny, in tears. I mean she is sobbing!! I hate seeing ppl feel bad, so i walk over & ask her what's wrong. And she just goes on, and on, etc. She & her husband are divorcing, married couple bs. So i just console her for a bit, do my thing. She stays till we damn near close & thanks me, for being a shoulder to lean on. And tells me, she'll come back to see me. I never played into it, alot of cute women come by & say that. But low & behold, she does. She comes by, we chat, i help her to car. Simple retail stuff, but we end up having deep convos. She's taken back by my age & me being single...lowkey i was shock myself. I mean she is a fine woman. Cute face; 43yrs old. 5'6, Grey eyes, sandy blonde hair, full chest, nice lil b00ty. She take cares of herelf, but she gotta lil thickness to her. One day she comes in & whole her demeanor is just madddddd different. She's more flirty, bubbly, blowing kisses & winking at me. Wiping the corners of her mouth, while looking at me, pressing her tougne against her cheek. Asking me question like: ''can i handle her'' and i'm over here like so this time i'm helping her to car & when i'm done, she comes outta nowhere, and asked: ''Are you doing anything for thanksgiving? I would love some company, my son is gonna be with his dad, you drink?'' Now around this time of year, with my family getting older & all being up north, we rarely get to do things like that. My mom makes a lil meal, chill will my stepdad, while i go to work all day, amd my sis is out at a friend's house. But this year i had it off. So i replied: ''nah, i'm free" but i kept it funky. I don't have wheels, yet. And to remotely get some b00ty, gotta have wheels to go hit. And i don't believe in lying, or flexing for some a.ss, so i told her my situation & she replies: ''Aww, sweetie, i'll pick you up. Don't worry. We'll have some fun'' And she winked at me. So we exchange digits & chop it up for the next two weeks leading up to the day. Now my bx fam, this is where i should've seen ish, was gonna fail I have t-mobile. Aside from their bad service, (if you live in the sticks, like me.) their phones are garbage!! My phone breaks & the week of thanksgiving, i get a new one in the mail. But i never got all my old contacts back..now bare with me, cause this is just the start. I work with two older women, one in her late 50's & another one, in her mid 60's, and they BOTH!! Hate working at night, or holidays in general. To avoid confusion, i'll use the first letter of their names. So this the week of thanksgiving, i see that i'm off that day. Which is cool, because i always work holidays & my boss is cool, too he threw me a bone. Well, ms.n, whose the woman in her mid 60's; complains about working thanksgiving day. But i hardly pay it no mind, my mind on my lil milf snowbunny, cause i know come thursday..turkey & cranberry sauce, wasn't the only thing i was gonna be eating that day So thursday morning comes, i wake up & i'm lit, feeling like that man my homie comes through the night before & he chills at my crib, because his job closer to my house, he was trying to avoid the black friday crowds. I get a few lil pic texts from my snow bunny, showing ya boy hella cleavage. I show my niggv & he hit ya boy with the So i get ready for the afternoon, i hop in the shower. Now before i got in, i see a number call, i don't know. I hit end call go about my way, clean myself up, shave & get fresh. Get back to my phone & seen 4 missed calls from same number!! Now i'm worried, cause i'm thinking: ''what if it's some family memember?" But i'm thinking about ol girl..so my conscince & my dixk at the time saying: ''FUXK THE NUMBER!! CALL LISA (the milf) & GET LAID!!" And man i should have listend, smh. I call the number & guess who fvxking answers the phone!? My effen boss. Son, i was sooooo pissed, at myself, because i knew what he was gonna ask. Appparently, ms.n got sooooo ''sick'' and couldn't make it to work. I ended up working her 1-10 Shift. They had no choice but to call me, 5 other stores had ppl out, off, or outta town. By now, i'm hurt , looking all types of sick, couldn't even bring my to call ol girl. Eventually i did & she was lit, a lil tipsy & mad. She wanted the pipe something serious. She told me my co-worker faked it. But i doubted it. So the night goes by & i get with my homie, tell him what went down & felt my pain. So to forget it, i go black friday shopping. Now idk if i mention, but the part i live in nc, is reletively small. Your bound to see someone you know. Either at a store, gas station, etc. We hit the local shoespot from where i'm at. By now i'm tired, sleepy, extremely annoyed & just tight, how my day went. We walk in & i hear this woman with a familar, scracthy, smokers voice, telling her ppls: ''hold on, i ate too much, to be moving this fast.'' with a ugly fran, from the nanny laugh. I get closer & l couldn't believe it...it's freaking, ms.n, I am od tight my boy, whose with me ask: "Yo ain't that the old lady, who you work with, who said she sick? '' so by now my mood is literally this she tries as much as possible to avoid eye contact, but i wanted her to feel to see my fustration & grief. I stared at her the entire time!!!! I missed football, some drinks & food, along with some b00ty, all because this old hen, faked her cold

3 years ago '07        #61
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2754 2754
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Damn this sh*t depressing

Ain't no way I'm digging up all my old regrets

3 years ago '10        #62
benjaminstackin 2 heat pts
space
space
$394 | Props total: 328 328
 OG k!lla said
The only real missed opp I had was one that I totally redeemed myself for...got a homie back in NYC whose sister models and sh*t for quite a few clothing brands/commercials/ads and such....shes younger than us(hes 34 now, im 29, shes 25) and a few years ago she would always hit me up when she was in atlanta asking if I knew where to get weed or something to drink...I'd always tell her we could get up and meet but i was dealing with another bish(and living with her) so I really was just playing shorty to the left...Fast forward about a year and a mutual homie of ours had a birthday party at The Compound and I just so happened to be on a break from my main piece at the time...while at the party this bi*ch had a half ounce of kush in her car and was buying me drinks all night...We got back to my sisters crib(lives in midtown, couldnt make the drive to my place) and she was all over me..anyone who knows me knows I'm a light drinker but heavy smoker...Man I passed out with this bi*ch trying to undo my pants, and she had an early photoshoot in buckhead the next morning. She ate breakfast with my sister and left me her number and sh*t...I literally made up with my main bi*ch like 3 hours after waking up with a hangover...

Last year I go to a Wiz Khalifa concert out here and shes in there with a crew of bad bi*ches, literally left em to come smoke with me and just talk. fu*ked her and got sucked off in the parking lot and we both literally missed the concert

Been my regular piece of a.ss when I get bored and the Puerto Rican bi*ch I fu*k with now acts way to crazy.

Hope my homie dont find out, and my Rican bi*ch be watching my facebook like a hawk shes got the scent like a got damn hunting dog

This crazy bi*ch will prolly cut both of us up..and shorty talkin bout she 'think she like me to much" nowadays...Coming through Saturday morning though
That latina struggle too real

3 years ago '14        #63
Captain Boogie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 4651 4651
 Young Vino said
Im making this thread because Im pretty sure majority of us on this forum been there and have witnessed similar situations in the past..

This is a thread about that day and time you've coulda smashed but, it just so happened everything didnt go according to plan..and you went on home without getting any

fellas dont lie on your d!ck, that sh*t lame. tell the truth bruh..

Anyways lemme tell ONE of my stories.. (hilarious)

It was 9th grade 2009.. I was the starting wide-receiver on my JV football team.
this was the same time Myspace was near it's postprime era, my sh*t had like 1000+ friends yet majority of them was females.

Around the time I was good friends with one of my homies who just so happen to be the starting quaterback on the Varsity sqaud. At the time, him and his girlfriend (Rachel) was going through problems..I guess they both wasn't feeling eachother anymore, relationship got old or w/e (You know..High School drama) and eventually the two broke up

So now weeks past by and Im sitting in the lunch room one day hours before a game (gameday) and I was just chilling at the table with the team i didnt eat cause the coaches told us not to eat anything hours before a game just drink plenty of water. But, as Im sitting at the lunch table in the school cafeteria with the team, one of the cheerleaders walks to the table and calls me out by my name.. "Jacob" (The whole half of the table drew to complete silence)

Im like.."yea wassuah?"

she's like.. "Rachel wants you"

Im like.. "Why?"

she's like.. "n*gga I dont know, go find out!"

lol, so I slide to the other part of the cafeteria just to see whatsgood. Mind you, I only knew Rachel through my homeboy, she was a "mutual a.ssociate".

So I greet Rachel with a kiss to the cheek has she's sitting with the other cheerleaders.
And they start playing with me like "jacob is so cute" "OMG your eyes are pretty"

so in a jokingly manner Im like "what the fu*k yall want?" the majority of the girls chuckling and giggling. Shortly after the laughter, Rachel started telling me about how her ex changed on her and how he cursed at her, blah blah blah.. like Im fu*king doctor phil or some sh*t..
the bell rings and its time for us to head to our last period.

the day goes on and I happened to have a solid a.ss game that night, we played Flanagan Falcons and I will never forget I had 4 receptions 1 TD and a clean a.ss block off special teamsI was ballin' that night.

After the game all the students and parents usually wait outside the lockeroom to congratulate the team, so throughout all the students I see RACHEL!.. she waves at me and begins to approach me teling me how I rocked that night..shortly after flirting with me she dipped..

later that night Im home feeling sore af, and I check my myspace page and I see like 8 unread msgs*/ Rachel wrote on your wall*/ 5 new friend requests* (all types of notifications)

so I check them all and majority of it is rachel, it was sh*t like "good game jacob!.." "yoooo gud sh*t tonight!" blah blah blah..

So I check my msg, and she asked for my number.. so im estatic af! cause rachel was bad af for a white girl..

The following day, Im walking home after school and I caught up with big b00ty tatiana from my second period class. I was asking her where she was headed and i remember her telling me how she was headed to her friends house, I remember I wanted to fu*k her so bad so my plan was to copy the homework from second period so I asked if I can come too? she said "yea, if my friend is home you can come in.. it'll be just the three of us" then she gave me a wink! lol (lol my d!ck got so hard brah i promise)

so has were walking through the school parking lot heading towards the main road.. rachel comes cruising on the side of us outta nowhere and she says "HEY JACOB..DO YOU NEED A RIDE?"
Me being excited I was like.."YEA.."

I just remember thinking for that split second (today could be my lucky day!)

next thing you know tatiana goes and shouts, NO THANK YOU HE'S COMING WITH ME..HE DONT NEED NO RIDE FROM YOU!"

so now Im confused like..n*gga wtf?

then tatiana whispered "I thought you were coming with me?" so I looked back at Rachel and said.. "nah im good, thank you tho" as soon as I said that Rachel was like "ok.. can't say I didnt try.." yo she drove off with the quickness, rolled up her window and never looked back..

sh*t had me like

so I look back at tatiana and was thinking to myself like"why in the fu*k did I listen to you.."

that day I ended up not getting any from tatiana cause her friend wasnt home and I missed out on a possibility of getting a "ride" from Rachel

I still have a pretty good memory and till this day I still truly believe Rachel was gonna let me smash

fellas feel free to share your personal stories..
Bruh �� never get up a sweet white girl for a greasy thot

3 years ago '14        #64
space
space
 youdug said
i dont believe a single one of you non pus*y gettin mfers

"this one time i seen a girl in the real world"
"i totally coulda hit, if only i knew how to talk to girls"
Shut up f*ggots everybody know you fail before you succeed eat a d!ck b00ty goon

3 years ago '14        #65
space
space
This ain't a missed opportunity this Is a missed opportunity to Jack off so I hit up this girl in the dms nud3s in an hour lmfao so we meet up fu*ked now her head game was dope but yeah she couldn't get me to bust out there short stroking like a white dude I went home disgusted I even tried to fu*k a bi*ch in one nighht.

Anyways keep your standards man I can't get hard to slump busters anymore. Rather go a year beating my d!ck into secession than waste gas and time

3 years ago '12        #66
moneygirlskicks 4 heat pts
space
space
$106 | Props total: 17 17
Ight brehs let me let y'all in on a little part of my life.
If y'all fwm I've posted a thread explaining my weight loss and how it kind of fu*ked my mental up. But my story went down about a year ago, I already had a little bit of knowledge on women I was still 18 though and I had just gotten into my first relationship she was 20, always went out and stayed turnt me obviously being in that fat boy mind set I wasn't really with the turn up and I really vested my all into the relationship. However she kept fu*king around and to make matters worse she lived in Maryland and one day my homies cousin was in town he was always lit and kept liq keep in mind I was in love and I never drank. Point is my homies cousin was like nah fu*k that hoe you're drinking tonight, so i took me shots of fireball nothing too serious. We hit this club up and im buzzed but sober basically. I see the two finest girls I've ever seen in that club to this day pointing at me low-key and laughing, my dumbass gets sad and I think they're talking sh*t. So im in there sad because my girl is out turn and im in the club getting laughed at. So im down as fu*k just sitting there not feeling it and im mad awkward to begin with, no rhythm. Point is im chilling and one of the girls comes up to me and says "do you want to dance". Im sitting here stunned by her beauty and my dumbs says "no". My homies come up I explain what happened and they get mad, so i go up to her apologize and ask if we can dance at this point its mad awkward she ask me how old i am i tell her "18" and she doesn't believe me and says show me your military ID. Im like what? I don't have a military ID keep in mind im fit as fu*k with a high and tight cut no facial hair. So i take my license out and she says aw you're a baby and she says she thought i was a marine. She explains how her and her friends are recruiters she's 24 and he's shipping off to Okinawa and she's celebrating before she leaves. My dumbs then proceeds to ask if i can go to her room and she wasn't lit and says sorry im not like that. I then proceed to put my number in her phone instead of getting hers. I still regret that sh*t to this day I wish i would've got her number. Fast forward to now im 20, single as fu*k, with no hoes, in school at a community college with a dead end job, sad as fu*k. I could've had a life with her living in Japan i hope she's doing well.

2 years ago '16        #67
BrooklynShotta 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 77 77
bump

2 years ago '16        #68
BrooklynShotta 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 77 77
So im going to tell yall how we ended up in a sh1tty situation

So Atlantic city is like the mini weekend getaway for alot of people in the tristate area (NY/ NJ/ CT) so girls go out there like itís a foreign country turn up for a weekend and act like nothing happened like a fake vegas what happens in ac stays in ac.

So I head out there with some friends about 4 girls and 3 guys (in 2 rooms split side by side) but we all in different rooms and plan was to party bag and chill with some other chicks as in AC its easier everyone has a room/ every1 is smacked/ and just looking to chill and commit some sins

Fast forward One of my females homeboy lets call him Dreads comes along and we go to the club and inside by the bar when I spotted a nice jawn like a 8 maybe even a 6 but the henny was kicking it. I walk over to offer a drink and to talk and she introduces me to a friend better body than my own but uglier face so i was happy with my draft pick. I introduce Dreads to the girl and we in there tag teaming making them laugh and we decide to tell the group we out! So mind you Im smacked and decided i didnít want to be too drizzy to smash so I said letís get some food my treat. (I had won a few hundred so I didnít mind and I figured we would eat then I would G it some more and then go back to their room). So we go to like a little diner and this is how homeboy fcuked it he ordered an omelette with 5 cheeses. We all eat didnt think nothing of it then catch a cab to their telly about 10 mins away. During the car ride all we hard was non stop farting but he was sitting in the front seat close to driver so we are dying of laughter but that sh*t had stink me and the shorties are in the back seat like. my ninja that stuff was foul!!!

He ask to stop to goto 7/11 and we didnt think of it i thought for rubbers so he ask me to come thru with him so Im like ight we gonna huddle up for the game plan Next thing i know the ninja burst a fart right as he hops out of the car.

Im like damn my im not stopping bro what u trying to do at this point my stuff all the way up nothing can stop me! He gets pepto bismol and we hop back in the car and make a joke about it.

We get to the room and they stayed in a hotel off the strip on the 12th floor without the elevator working. While walking up the stairs homeboy was squeaking farts out like a pair or fresh Jordan 11's but everyone acted like we didnt hear or smell sh*t!!

We get to the room they had like a room with a kitchen/ living area and a bedroom the 2 shortys go bath 1 at a time while me and homeboy chilled in the living area like yeaaaaaaaaaah

Right when his shorty calls him into the bedroom to come chill as soon as he gets up he gets the runs and couldn't run to the bathroom as my shorty was still in there and he had to run down the flight of stairs and he ended up calling me and telling me he had to go almost sh1tted on himself and couldnt make it back up the stairs and took a cab back to the hotel the group was in to sh1t.

It k!lled the vibe and the chick in the room told my girl how Dread sh1tted on himself and we all just started laughing non stop like 30 minutes. I ended up just sleeping and cuddling with my shorty in the living room pull out bed and laughing about the situation all night. I never hit it and went back to my room the next day and thats how i ended up in a sh1tty situation.

2 years ago '13        #69
HeyMrDJ321 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 633 633
 RaIVIpAG3x said
I got a quick story that just happened recently actually.

So about two weeks ago, I'm at my brothers crib because it was both our days off (Wednesday). We hung out oretty much all day, blessed him with two dimes i had left over from the other night. So we're basically playing destiny, smoking, bumping music..etc you know regular brother sh*t. Around 12 he gives me the hint that he wants to have some time with his wife.. So i dip. I had a small j left because we had already smoke like 3 of them at that point.

So I'm walking to the train.. But i stop and think to myself "sh*t.. I might as well try to light this with someone fu*k it". I work at Levis .. So y'all already know how the retail sh*t goes.. And if you don't just know that it's easy to fu*k co workers

But my main thing, well i cut her off the night before at work.. I hit her up anyways because she lives like a 5 minute walk away from my brother and sh*t.. She declines because she still feels some type of way about the fact i dubbed her. So i decide to just get on the train and get home.

I get off the train.. And decide to try my luck again. I hit up the new girl at my job who's only been there like 3 weeks now or maybe a month. So anyways i send her a dm on ig with a simple question "you tryna smoke" she replies in seconds with "yasss"

so fu*k it .. I take a cab to her place.. Which is crazy that she's my coworker and she literally lives 3 blocks and an avenue away.. 5 minute walk.. Now before i rush to the ending.. She's 18.. I'm 20.. So I'm already hesitant about it. I mean she's like 5'1 100lbs max but she has a nice round a.ss for a short skinny girl.. And she's actually pretty attractive.. Anyways we smoke the j at a park and basically tell each other our life stories since this was the first time we interact outside of work.. Blah blah.. I take her to my thinking spot for a few by the water.. And she says she doesn't want to go home.. So I'm like just because of the fact i would have to clean my room quickly and have her wait in the lobby.. Girls get annoyed quick and sh*t

Anyways that's exactly what happened.. She didn't seem annoyed that she had to wait tho..

Oh! She came out her building with her college sweater and b00ty short/panties.. So i put on some music on my laptop and she's already knocking out.. Laying on my chest cuddling type sh*t.. I put my laptop away and tell her to go to sleep if she wants.

She lays with her a.ss out to me in these b00ty shorts and the whole time I'm thinking like

Long story short.. I didn't even put my d!ck on her a.ss.. We cuddled.. She woke up and i walked her home in the morning.

i would break her in half man
U really just got a 2 for 1!! The other chic that stunted is gonna hear about how nice u were and u didn't try anything. New chic prolly feeling u hard now so it's gonna be major flirtin. The other chic prolly gonna drop it off quick to cancel the competition. Hoes don't like competition at all.

2 years ago '09        #70
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,731 | Props total: 3169 3169
 HeyMrDJ321 said
U really just got a 2 for 1!! The other chic that stunted is gonna hear about how nice u were and u didn't try anything. New chic prolly feeling u hard now so it's gonna be major flirtin. The other chic prolly gonna drop it off quick to cancel the competition. Hoes don't like competition at all.

2 years ago '07        #71
Sincere730 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 11207 11207
fell asleep....missed out on some pus*y last night

BlTCH text me all mad this morning

2 years ago '10        #72
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 283 283
Damn dont get me started on missed opportunities smh

1 year ago '13        #73
PaperBoy 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$6,446 | Props total: 8250 8250

Bump

1 year ago '17        #74
87even 
space
space
$187 | Props total: 68 68
Never got the opportunity #Virgin4life 0_o

1 year ago '06        #75
Qbert 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 5750 5750
 fishpoop said
Cute chick in high school told me she liked my shoes. I replied with, "Thanks."
That's the end of the story, fam. I shoulda smashed, but I didn't know any better.
I did that once, at a club girl asked me wheres the afterparty. I said I don't know and walked off.

Home      

most viewed right now
-59online now  17
Rap legend DJ Quik Broke & forced to do local news to make $$$. Talks Offset C..
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside She wanted to lie but ....
28 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  14
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Video inside Famous Dex nodding off on IG Live
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  7
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
798 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  7
Dec 17 - Donald Trump has fu-ked the stock market
131 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+102online now  5
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake