online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Andre 3000 - I swear, I Really Wanted To Make A "Rap" Album But This Is Literally The Way

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '18        #76
Boxedin101  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8635 8 K  Slaps total: 1562 1 K
 yola said 🔗
dude needs to quit saying there's nothing to rap about at that age

there's plenty to rap about at any age
 Marvin divine said 🔗
People do pick and choose what to like and what standards they have for artist. I love Andre I do like Jazz however I find it when it comes to Andre 3000 he gets a pa$s whenever it seems heís scared to drop something hip hop related. He can drop so many dope verses on features but canít provide hip hop heads with an album. Big Boi drops albums, Em still drops albums, Nas drops albums, Hov does but Andre has been making excuses for a decade on why he canít provide us with an actual Hip Hop album
T.i. ft Andre 3k
emoji

3 months ago '23        #77
Abra 
Props total: 638 638  Slaps total: 143 143
Most talked about sh1t in a long time.. i hope he gets some stats and it inspires him to put out 5 more of these bi#ches. Maybe a producer will sample it , make a hit and spawn some more fu#k sh1t that’ll allow the public to accept more from rappers… then Drake puts out some shofar and dreidel music and haters will sh1t their pants with anger that its that fie and he opened up another lane to emulate.
+1   

3 months ago '23        #78
YAHISGREATER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3308 3 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
 AdmRu said 🔗
I can't take anybody serious that tries to pretend as if they like that sh1t, especially some lifetime hip-hop head that "finds a new spectrum of appreciation for cultural boundary pushing" all of a sudden........
Y'all corny as fu#k
As someone who just listened to last Arthur Russell's World of echo and enjoy every listen, $TFU. Imagine only listening to one genre of music
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '05        #79
SeanP3688  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17044 17 K  Slaps total: 2197 2 K
 Goldie said 🔗
Yea my life sucks so bad your bi#ch a$s had to quote me and keep trying to engage

n1gga you like 45
emoji

Go find a friend bi#ch n1gga
emoji

"Why you so mad?"

🔗

3 months ago '16        #80
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 89598 89 K  Slaps total: 6454 6 K
 ReddBoss said 🔗
I don't get why people tripping. Basically like a jazz or instrumental album. That cat Yanni been doing it for years. Dre just put out a passion project he always wanted to do. His folks like Big supporting him and that's all that matters
It's very understandable why people are tripping, his fans want an Andre 3000 rap album. There's nothing wrong with that. It's perfectly fine for Andre to put out a passion project, but you can't expect your fans to be a fan of it. Especially when they've been wanting your rap album forever and get something completely different. Doesn't mean they don't want the best for you. His explanation made sense to me, he doesn't have anything to rap about anymore
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '06        #81
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 10177 10 K  Slaps total: 3070 3 K
 AdmRu said 🔗
I can't take anybody serious that tries to pretend as if they like that sh1t, especially some lifetime hip-hop head that "finds a new spectrum of appreciation for cultural boundary pushing" all of a sudden........
Y'all corny as fu#k
Bruh this year I been chilling listening to 432 hz music to level out and tune out the world

It's oddly coincidental this comes out the blue

This album is the same sh1t I been flowing with i just peeped it earlier doing yard work.

I wasn't even planning on listening to 3k album until I heard about it being raw instruments and no words.

Last week there was a thread about today's rap music falling off. And the truth is there is a huge tr@nsition going on that's unstoppable due to the mycelium network.

Music is vibration. Vibration is math.

Earth realm is splitting . Physical/Artificial/ Religion vs Invisible/Natural/ Spiritual.

This music goes along with the realm that came out during the last eclipse/opening. .

If you want to level up you gotta walk far away from your designated musical "STEREO"type

With that said as other posters have pointed out the symbology on the cover .

Which is a red flag fasho

Is this album recorded over something else we can't hear with subliminal messages
emoji

3 months ago '08        #82
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 60306 60 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
 Dr Imhrat Khan said 🔗
I think folk are tripping because itís not actually what was expected. But its a beautiful piece of music. An important piece of art.
This

n1ggas just wanted to hear him rap and because he didnít they wonít even take the time to get into this. Imma Jazz lover, this ainít Jazz but itís in the same vein. Very Dope album
+2   

3 months ago '08        #83
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 60306 60 K  Slaps total: 8216 8 K
 RunupaCheck said 🔗
There is nothing to rap about is a lame excuse.

K - Rino just dropped two weeks ago and is 53!

↪🔗
Unbelievable storytelling.

↪🔗

↪🔗
Can you fault that man for not wanting to sound like todays Artist. 3 stacks can rap his a$s off, but yíall want appreciate rhymes coming from the place he in right now.

And let me drop this on you. K-Rino gonna sell double wood, he not gonna be on any radio, no big time concerts or shows no videos. Nobody is checking for bruh music. Ainít no thread on BX about it, he basically dropped an album he wanted to make and thatís fine itís art his art. Same as Dre 3 Stacks, they make music for them not us. Artist give you whatt they want you to have, not what you wanna hear
+1   

3 months ago '15        #84
acb814 
Props total: 4755 4 K  Slaps total: 459 459
I’d hate on this harder if 3000 hadn’t already shook up the vibes of hip hop a couple times already. Folks hated at first on love below too. Anyway I put my kids to sleep with Lofi sometimes this’ll replace that.

3 months ago '13        #85
3nl1ght3ned 
Props total: 14399 14 K  Slaps total: 9301 9 K
 acb814 said 🔗
I’d hate on this harder if 3000 hadn’t already shook up the vibes of hip hop a couple times already. Folks hated at first on love below too. Anyway I put my kids to sleep with Lofi sometimes this’ll replace that.
Album literally putting mfs to sleep and used as background music while people cook dinner
emoji

I don't ever want to hear another n1gga put 3000 in their top 5 or top 10 for that matter ever again .
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '11        #86
Ant O 
Props total: 44605 44 K  Slaps total: 4107 4 K
n1ggas in here really mad that ppl like the album
+3   

3 months ago '15        #87
acb814 
Props total: 4755 4 K  Slaps total: 459 459
 3nl1ght3ned said 🔗
Album literally putting mfs to sleep and used as background music while people cook dinner
emoji

I don't ever want to hear another n1gga put 3000 in their top 5 or top 10 for that matter.
emoji
You sound like a straight up hater with no vision and your outlook is in the box and typical, thatís what Iíll use it for because thatís when it fits into my day to take the opportunity to listen to it. I listen to all type of music putting my kids to sleep, sometimes I throw on lofi, jazz or instrumentals, sometimes old school r&b sometimes singing n1gga rap or whatever the hell im in the mood for that day thatíll still set the tone for them to chill out.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #88
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 175513 175 K  Slaps total: 53863 53 K
ListenedÖÖ

I just donít think heís at the point professional where he could pull at album like this off. It sounds like ďsound checkĒ

Damn

3 months ago '07        #89
swiftkid21 
Props total: 9338 9 K  Slaps total: 996 996
Pause, y'all listen to a whole album of a man with wood in his mouth....?

3 months ago '13        #90
Beatorious  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26692 26 K  Slaps total: 1923 1 K
I swear some artist can sell a album filled with fart sounds and still it still be called a dope album.
+1   

3 months ago '08        #91
slickdip 
Props total: 1322 1 K  Slaps total: 108 108
Loved the album, props to 3000 for trying something new. Hopefully there's a part 2.
+3   

3 months ago '20        #92
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44829 44 K  Slaps total: 3507 3 K
when that flute came in sounded like some ruff ryders sh1t

emoji
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo JJ Redd*ck standing on business
42 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Feb 20 - Putin gives Kim Jong-un luxury automobile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dame Dash says He Didnít Raise Kevin Hart To Do The Things He's Done...
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+18419
logo Behind the Scenes of 'Inside the NBA" Gives a Glimpse of Crew's True Perso..
95 comments
22 hours ago
@sports