APEX LEGENDS – GRAND SOIRÉE ARCADE EVENT- Jan 14-28 - 7 NEW MODES

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '17        #1
1007 page views
22 comments

1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 24077 24 K  Slaps total: 969 969
APEX LEGENDS – GRAND SOIRÉE ARCADE EVENT- Jan 14-28 - 7 NEW MODES

Damn image

7 limited modes.

That Lil Pump Crypto skin image

Jan 14th - Gold Rush Duos: Gold weapons only, with you and a friend

Jan 16th - LIVE.DIE.LIVE: Automatically respawn on living squad mates every time The Ring closes

Jan 18th - Third-Person Mode: A classic out-of-body experience

Jan 20th - Always Be Closing: Keep on the move, avoiding big damage from a ring that won’t slow down

Jan 22th - Armed and Dangerous on*World’s Edge: Shotguns and sniper rifles with limited armor

Jan 24th - Kings Canyon After Dark: Play on Kings Canyon at night

Jan 26th - DUMMIE’s Big Day: This game ain’t gonna test itself ( PVE mode )

Last edited by 1Oh; 01-09-2020 at 03:57 PM..
+7   

best
worst
22 comments

2 weeks ago '05        #2
Chuck_Remixed 
space
space
Props total: 9745 9 K  Slaps total: 433 433
I got to find a way to get back into this game.
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
snaxxx 
space
space
Props total: 3148 3 K  Slaps total: 535 535
I’m geeked for this .... me and my boys been on this heavy .... wish I saved my crafting metals for that crypto skin though
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 261 261  Slaps total: 19 19
Cool modes, but they need to release characters faster imo
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
mikielee213 
space
space
Props total: 25293 25 K  Slaps total: 2203 2 K
Game is so dope....i like the new modes jus keep it fresh. Wouldn't mind a map update but its all good.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
1Oh  OP
space
space
 1mcchicken2go said
Cool modes, but they need to release characters faster imo
I agree. They should release at least 2 new characters every season. I believe launching only one character per season promotes players to ragequit early when they can't pick the new character. At least when you release multiple characters, theres a chance that everyone gets a new experience with the game.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
Based_One 
space
space
Props total: 14966 14 K  Slaps total: 1197 1 K
This and Overwatch like the two main games I play. I fu*ks with this sh*t heavy.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
Sithon 
space
space
Props total: 6089 6 K  Slaps total: 522 522
hit me on XBOX live...

Judgeloc

2 weeks ago '19        #9
1mcchicken2go 
space
space
Props total: 261 261  Slaps total: 19 19
 1Oh said
I agree. They should release at least 2 new characters every season. I believe launching only one character per season promotes players to ragequit early when they can't pick the new character. At least when you release multiple characters, theres a chance that everyone gets a new experience with the game.
Yeah with 2. People would grind or buy their character increasing activity all around. I stop playing until new char comes out. Hopefully we get a cool char at the end of this season

2 weeks ago '10        #10
umeda 
space
space
space
Props total: 1504 1 K  Slaps total: 269 269
Stopped apex deleted it after people PS4 started messing up

2 weeks ago '04        #11
cuzjuan 
space
space
Props total: 4658 4 K  Slaps total: 2057 2 K
 1Oh said
yeah but they kinda suck, because they should just follow fortnite... new characters every freaking day... or same characters with tons of new looks new skins (not once a season) every freaking day...

new events daily weekly, like fortnite...

update the map frequently, by now... they should have almost 10 maps by now... how friggen COD releasing more content, when they got their whole flex from fortnite?
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
1Oh  OP
space
space
 cuzjuan said
yeah but they kinda suck, because they should just follow fortnite... new characters every freaking day... or same characters with tons of new looks new skins (not once a season) every freaking day...

new events daily weekly, like fortnite...

update the map frequently, by now... they should have almost 10 maps by now... how friggen COD releasing more content, when they got their whole flex from fortnite?

I haven't played much Fortnite, but from what I can tell Fortnite characters are nothing more than skins. They're not ACTUAL individual characters like Apex, with different special moves & stats that need to be tested and balanced. The reason why Fortnite can drop skins and stuff everyday is because they do not have the burden of actually creating new characters, so they can focus more on cosmetics & content.

As far as the map, Apex has been getting map updates pretty regularly with the last 3-4 events. Expecting 10 maps in Apex is ridiculous, since Apex is not even a year old yet. And Apex maps are well over 5x bigger than COD MP maps.

2 weeks ago '04        #13
cuzjuan 
space
space
 1Oh said
I haven't played much Fortnite, but from what I can tell Fortnite characters are nothing more than skins. They're not ACTUAL individual characters like Apex, with different special moves & stats that need to be tested and balanced. The reason why Fortnite can drop skins and stuff everyday is because they do not have the burden of actually creating new characters, so they can focus more on cosmetics & content.

As far as the map, Apex has been getting map updates pretty regularly with the last 3-4 events. Expecting 10 maps in Apex is ridiculous, since Apex is not even a year old yet. And Apex maps are well over 5x bigger than COD MP maps.
nobody cares why xbox doesnt have many games... even though they have a good reason, so why do i care why they cant make more characrters? just make more fu*king characters... i am the consumer, thats what o want and i want it now...

i dont care the size of your maps i dont care about the balance... only reason im reinstalling it right now is because of the new even... otherwise i havent missed this game for weeks now...

they have a good thing, they need to put in the effort that epic has.. if not the game loop becomes very boring, and with nothing new to catch the eye your player base gonna decline.

so dont make excuses, only reason fortnite is still this big is because they appeal to your eyes, the same with gta online... they are the tops and others are the tops because they give you new content, so much it becomes difficult to finish it all before a new one comes out...

if apex whats to be a thing in the next 2 years they better step it up! especially since they have no campaigne like COD has to fall back on.. they gonna be outta here soon.. they need more modes, they need more skins and map change content!

its that simple and u can not argue because you cant trump my point that fortnite and gta online ar bigger games in terms of popularity and its due to content bro, and the proof thats its content is we know that the game play loop atleast main game play loops have not changed for either game since day one! and its been years now... apex starting to feel stale and they hardly been in it a year!

even pubg has stepped up big time, like come on.. if pub can make a come back like they have.. apex can follow suit if they wanna be a serioius contender for top online multiplayer game

2 weeks ago '17        #14
1Oh  OP
space
space
 cuzjuan said
nobody cares why xbox doesnt have many games... even though they have a good reason, so why do i care why they cant make more characrters? just make more fu*king characters... i am the consumer, thats what o want and i want it now...

i dont care the size of your maps i dont care about the balance... only reason im reinstalling it right now is because of the new even... otherwise i havent missed this game for weeks now...

they have a good thing, they need to put in the effort that epic has.. if not the game loop becomes very boring, and with nothing new to catch the eye your player base gonna decline.

so dont make excuses, only reason fortnite is still this big is because they appeal to your eyes, the same with gta online... they are the tops and others are the tops because they give you new content, so much it becomes difficult to finish it all before a new one comes out...

if apex whats to be a thing in the next 2 years they better step it up! especially since they have no campaigne like COD has to fall back on.. they gonna be outta here soon.. they need more modes, they need more skins and map change content!

its that simple and u can not argue because you cant trump my point that fortnite and gta online ar bigger games in terms of popularity and its due to content bro, and the proof thats its content is we know that the game play loop atleast main game play loops have not changed for either game since day one! and its been years now... apex starting to feel stale and they hardly been in it a year!

even pubg has stepped up big time, like come on.. if pub can make a come back like they have.. apex can follow suit if they wanna be a serioius contender for top online multiplayer game
I understand your frustration of wanting more content more frequently, but I cant have this conversation unless you have a developer mindset as well. When you say "I dont care about balance", it let's me know that you're unfamiliar with how games like Apex are made, so theres no point in going back & forth about it.

But I get it, in a perfect world, we should be getting new characters & maps three times a month.

2 weeks ago '04        #15
cuzjuan 
space
space
 1Oh said
I understand your frustration of wanting more content more frequently, but I cant have this conversation unless you have a developer mindset as well. When you say "I dont care about balance", it let's me know that you're unfamiliar with how games like Apex are made, so theres no point in going back & forth about it.

But I get it, in a perfect world, we should be getting new characters & maps three times a month.
good response, that's all i wanted you to acknowledge is the consumer stand point cause most of them dont know nor care what goes into it or the time it takes... it's their ignorance but also as customers they have the right to feel that way...

i totally understand the development side of things, i was just coming from a consumer POV...

thats why i specifically used xbox and lack of games as an example... we know they bought a ton of studios but people dont care until they start seeing games being put out... so to the average guy seems like xbox aint doing nothing cause xplay hasnt launched yet, only really outer worlds and gears 5 have launched with acclaim this year...

but if you like me who can also see from a development side. then you know MS is gearing up for big things! ie. two 1st party AAA games per year, plus all the other AA games and A 1st party releases...

but they gonna take time....

but i totally understand the challenges apex must face... i just wish they could speed it up... they have done a great job none the less!

and is another reason i referene putting as much resources into APex as epic did with fortnite.... u gotta have hundreds of ppl working oj it full time to crank out game play at those rates... not sure if respawn has the man power but EA need to give them the funding

Last edited by cuzjuan; 01-15-2020 at 12:00 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '13        #16
Thongsong19 
space
space
Props total: 28972 28 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
i always try the events when this game has them they are usually fun
+2   

1 week ago '13        #17
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32674 32 K  Slaps total: 6969 6 K
 cuzjuan said

you sound entitled as fu*k

the game is free. just appreciate it, or dont play it
+1   

1 week ago '04        #18
cuzjuan 
space
space
 uoeno said
you sound entitled as fu*k

its not entitlement... it is free, but what im doing is comparing them in a competitive light.. they were, at one point the biggest thing in gaming. so me giving my opinion on what they need to do to regain that is an issue for you.. then sorry, i can only be me!

1 week ago '17        #19
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 17488 17 K  Slaps total: 1698 1 K
 uoeno said
you sound autistic as fu*k

fixed
+1   

1 week ago '17        #20
1Oh  OP
space
space
Liking 3rd person view. They gotta fix the camera view when aiming down while crouching tho. They should make your character transparent or something.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #21
snaxxx 
space
space
Props total: 3148 3 K  Slaps total: 535 535
 cuzjuan said

bro STFU, mans whining over here like a lil brat... the game is heat rocks

EDIT : loving the grand soiree event , can't wait for the next season

1 week ago '04        #22
cuzjuan 
space
space
 snaxxx said
bro STFU, mans whining over here like a lil brat... the game is heat rocks

EDIT : loving the grand soiree event , can't wait for the next season
n*gga stfu, u bout a week late with your sh*t....

seeing as u have nothing to do, go bugger off u lil sh*t!

2 days ago '17        #23
1Oh  OP
space
space

Season 4 new character, Forge.

mid-Season(?) new Character leak... Revenant
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  12
Video inside Hypergamy and why women cheat.
88 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Netflix Explores How 50 Cent Revolutionized Mixtapes (ft Fat Joe, Sha M..
87 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  8
Rogan goes at SAS.. "This guy shouldnt be allowed to talk about fighting."
231 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-24online now  7
Ronda Rousey has "very smelly feet": Serra