New Snippet "Up From The Ashes" by Kanye(Prod. By Dr Dre)

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #51
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 16821 16 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
 144000 said
Well, you started off by asking why righteous Job chose to use the phoenix as a means of self-comparison.

You had intended to argue on this basis that perhaps the phoenix is simply a neutral reference drawn from the natural world, with no necessary spiritual connotations.

But it's not, bro.

The Job translation you selected is erroneous.

The word translated "nest" would require a beit- prefix, to signify the reading, "in my nest."

Otherwise "qni" usually refers to taking ownership. I believe Job refers here to seizing, or overcoming, death.

I'm posting this for whoever may be reading, btw. not just you.

Interesting exchange, tho.
Peep this...

Look at the city and stadium and its today
+1   

1 week ago '18        #52
Hollywood 
space
space
space
Props total: 3307 3 K  Slaps total: 612 612
 144000 said
Well, you started off by asking why righteous Job chose to use the phoenix as a means of self-comparison.

You had intended to argue on this basis that perhaps the phoenix is simply a neutral reference drawn from the natural world, with no necessary spiritual connotations.

But it's not, bro.

The Job translation you selected is erroneous.

The word translated "nest" would require a beit- prefix, to signify the reading, "in my nest."

Otherwise "qni" usually refers to taking ownership. I believe Job refers here to seizing, or overcoming, death.

I'm posting this for whoever may be reading, btw. not just you.

Interesting exchange, tho.
Its not an exchange 3 days after the fact. I gave you 3 messages and you never responded to any until sort of just now. So its like talking to someone who didnt even absorb or try to talk to you.

One the actual translation DOES use Nest, from KJV to NIV all use NEST, even the translation i chose. And its hard to really carry on this conversation because ive already addressed that but now im repeating myself. So maybe for those who arent aware or familiar, you can try to help them understand how nest and sand work together since you are just going to not read or respond to me with undivided attention and absorbing the materials IVE presented. Because its already been deliberated that most historians and scholars do believe that scripture references a bird (as im repeating myself again) and schol can alternatively mean Phoenix. And references to great mythical creatures are also mentioned in that book

1 week ago '16        #53
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15667 15 K  Slaps total: 33434 33 K
 RubbahBandMayn said
Peep this...

Look at the city and stadium and its today

We both know the deal, fam.

Plain sight -- just as you'd said.
+1   

3 days ago '16        #54
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 15667 15 K  Slaps total: 33434 33 K
 Hollywood said
Its not an exchange 3 days after the fact. I gave you 3 messages and you never responded to any until sort of just now. So its like talking to someone who didnt even absorb or try to talk to you.

One the actual translation DOES use Nest, from KJV to NIV all use NEST, even the translation i chose. And its hard to really carry on this conversation because ive already addressed that but now im repeating myself. So maybe for those who arent aware or familiar, you can try to help them understand how nest and sand work together since you are just going to not read or respond to me with undivided attention and absorbing the materials IVE presented. Because its already been deliberated that most historians and scholars do believe that scripture references a bird (as im repeating myself again) and schol can alternatively mean Phoenix. And references to great mythical creatures are also mentioned in that book

I'm just stating this for the record.

If you pull up that verse on biblehub and select parallel, you'll see a number of alternate renderings there for that word; other than, "nest."

So no, that is not the only translation (as you've indicated).

And let's leave it there.

I already told you my computer is down for a few days, which is why I've responded when I was able. But I've read everything you've written. It'll be interesting to dig into this once I have my own resources back, regardless.

3 days ago '19        #55
Mike Mann  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
space
Props total: 8342 8 K  Slaps total: 3787 3 K
Did anyone save the video? It’s down.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Video inside Hypergamy and why women cheat.
88 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  12
Video inside Meek Mill And Nicki Minaj BoyFriend Almost Got it Shaking Last Night
172 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Netflix Explores How 50 Cent Revolutionized Mixtapes (ft Fat Joe, Sha M..
87 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Rogan goes at SAS.. "This guy shouldnt be allowed to talk about fighting."
231 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy