BREAKING: Billy Ado Addresses Pop Smoke SHAPOWED by 2 Bloods Video

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+90  37
213 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #76
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
Props total: 4085 4 K  Slaps total: 420 420
 HeyChico said
Gonna try to make this.. Gotta chill on eating out at lunch

Buying your breakfast and lunch everyday will dig a deep a*s hole in your pockets, save that for the weekends!!
+4   

1 week ago '07        #77
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 16972 16 K  Slaps total: 3396 3 K
 Rae said
Im not defending homeboy but where Iím from and Iím pretty sure plenty of other places itís 13y olds out here k*lling and making money I know that 1st Hand
that ain't gangsta, 13yos don't even know wtf gangsta is, they just brainwashed puppets by OGs
+2   

1 week ago '04        #78
Rae 
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 120 120
 castro said
that ain't gangsta, 13yos don't even know wtf gangsta is, they just brainwashed puppets by OGs
I agree but sadly thatís the term the ogs uses when it comes to criminal activity gang violence and so on... those same ogs now trying to switch it to just handling your business

1 week ago '16        #79
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 12741 12 K  Slaps total: 2676 2 K
 freethrow said
You n*ggas in Ny love to deflect when a mf from an actual dangerous city speaks facts on how safe yall town is. Yall n*ggas have Ego issues fr. Be proud that your town is safe and stop promoting violence like its really like that cause its not.
I ainít out here promotin violence Iím just sayin lil n*gga out here busting shots outside his momma house actin like he canít be touched sooner or later heís gonna take a fall this has nothin to do with me comin from NY

1 week ago '13        #80
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32674 32 K  Slaps total: 6969 6 K
 Rae said
Im not defending homeboy but where Iím from and Iím pretty sure plenty of other places itís 13y olds out here k*lling and making money I know that 1st Hand
pop smoke should have k*lled them at 13, right?

he'd probably be in a cell (or dead) instead of touring his album

hip hop culture is fu*king garbage.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #81
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 32674 32 K  Slaps total: 6969 6 K
 johnnysnow said
they stepped on his crates and slapped him they disrespected his set, his gang and most importantly they disrespected him

what you Went through in middle school is unfortunate Glad you got your get back but if you out there banging you know what come with it so there’s no excuses even in 8th grade

Fun fact Pop had to hit a L7 cuz they stepped on his crates and let n*ggas bi*ch him up on camera

And also Nobody is scared of pop smoke he’s a lil kid to me, he wasn’t even on all that woo Choo K sh*t till he started rapping
oh well, dudes doing sh*t that all of 'hood n*ggas' dream of. I'm sure he cares if johnnysnow from boxden thinks he's a lil kid. He probably thought about that when he was chilling with 50 cent .... or maybe he thought about that when he was recording his verse for travis scotts song.... or maybe it crossed his mind when Skepta and Nicki Minaj hopped on his track.

thank god i don't have the same mentality as a lot of people.

1 week ago '04        #82
Rae 
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 120 120
 uoeno said
pop smoke should have k*lled them at 13, right?

he'd probably be in a cell (or dead) instead of touring his album

hip hop culture is fu*king garbage.
Itís not up to me to say what he shouldíve or shouldnít have done I was responding to a comment about 13 year olds or should I say young kids being a product of their environment not pacifically pop

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  20
Video inside Hypergamy and why women cheat.
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  10
Video inside Netflix Explores How 50 Cent Revolutionized Mixtapes (ft Fat Joe, Sha M..
87 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  9
Rogan goes at SAS.. "This guy shouldnt be allowed to talk about fighting."
231 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-23online now  5
Ronda Rousey has "very smelly feet": Serra