SHAMELESS Renewed For 11th & FINAL Season At Showtime

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '05        #26
Quddus 
space
space
space
Props total: 9277 9 K  Slaps total: 2318 2 K
 tdnupe3 said
This season is better than I thought it would be. But, it's past time for the show to end. It's really run its course.

Fiona gone

Lip leaving, and I hate what they did with his character. Dude should be designing motorcycles instead of fixing them.

Debbie is a horribly written character

Ian is pointless, other than to have a gay character on the show

Carl is still interesting

and Liam finally got storylines that put him as one of the main characters as opposed to a background character

Frank is still the centerpiece of the show to me because all the character have some of his personality traits

Kev and V are probably the most interesting characters on the show now.

I still watch because I've been committed to the show for so long, but it hasn't been very good for a couple of seasons.

I like it. These characters are playing out exactly how I expect them too. The only one who was able to break the cycle is Fiona and leave. Maybe lip can get on the right track. But the liquor was so strong in his life. Good to see him kick it but he has to much of Frank in him.

Maybe leaving he can get himself right. But I still think their lives are interesting and I would root for 2 more season.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #27
BigSlime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 1241 1 K  Slaps total: 405 405
 marvelous said
Frank needs to die and while at the funeral Fiona walks in and the show should end with a Gallagher group hug
Nah, hes the best character on there

Quddus said
The show is still interesting. I can tell by half the comments are in here from people who haven't watched in a long time. I wonder why they care we then the show ends.
It's ok but it hasnt been great for a while, this season especially is sjw as fu*k

tdnupe3 said
This season is better than I thought it would be. But, it's past time for the show to end. It's really run its course.

Fiona gone

Lip leaving, and I hate what they did with his character. Dude should be designing motorcycles instead of fixing them.

Debbie is a horribly written character

Ian is pointless, other than to have a gay character on the show

Carl is still interesting

and Liam finally got storylines that put him as one of the main characters as opposed to a background character

Frank is still the centerpiece of the show to me because all the character have some of his personality traits

Kev and V are probably the most interesting characters on the show now.

I still watch because I've been committed to the show for so long, but it hasn't been very good for a couple of seasons.
Frank the goat

I'm not really feeling Liams storylines

Last edited by BigSlime; 01-16-2020 at 03:00 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '09        #28
wettems35 
space
space
space
Props total: 1343 1 K  Slaps total: 68 68
Like above commenter said, Kev and V are probably the most interesting and you really like their characters. Especially Kev.

I think they're doing a good job without Fiona. I dont think they've topped the seasons where Jimmy was there.

And I also agree that they ruined lip's character. I know he was spiraling out of control from the booze but they really emphasized for seasons how much of a genius lip was, and now you never even see any indicators for that. It just seems like the beginning stages of his character development were for nothing
+2   

1 week ago '05        #29
Quddus 
space
space
space
 wettems35 said
Like above commenter said, Kev and V are probably the most interesting and you really like their characters. Especially Kev.

I think they're doing a good job without Fiona. I dont think they've topped the seasons where Jimmy was there.

And I also agree that they ruined lip's character. I know he was spiraling out of control from the booze but they really emphasized for seasons how much of a genius lip was, and now you never even see any indicators for that. It just seems like the beginning stages of his character development were for nothing
The way I see is they all didn't like Frank but turned out to be just like him. Which is why i love this show. I have seen this happen to a lot of people. Frank use to be smart as well he was in college. Remember season 7 when he explained when he met Monica. But drugs and Monica who he blames ruined his life.

Lip who was smart as well let alcohol ruin his life.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #30
xastey 
space
space
Props total: 4579 4 K  Slaps total: 435 435
This season is pretty good. Stories are ok other then Ian and Mickey sh*t.
Liam sh*t is pretty funny at times... Frank.. well Frank always has something going .. and Debbie sh*t is ok, not the best but ok.

Overall I'm liking this season more then I expected, but yeah it's time.

1 week ago '07        #31
killacar 
space
space
Props total: 11318 11 K  Slaps total: 755 755
Think I tapped out at like season 9....Frank was giving everybody STDs and sh*t

1 week ago '11        #32
CrossRoads99 
space
space
Props total: 1494 1 K  Slaps total: 284 284
Not sure what season it was but I stopped watching after the daughter got pregnant, atleast that's the last I remember

1 week ago '09        #33
wettems35 
space
space
space
Props total: 1343 1 K  Slaps total: 68 68
 Quddus said
The way I see is they all didn't like Frank but turned out to be just like him. Which is why i love this show. I have seen this happen to a lot of people. Frank use to be smart as well he was in college. Remember season 7 when he explained when he met Monica. But drugs and Monica who he blames ruined his life.

Lip who was smart as well let alcohol ruin his life.
Yea I get that. Lip himself says "My father, is kind of a brilliant man" so I understand the parallel. But you see glimpses of that brilliance from Frank from time to time, especially in some of his longer monologues. But with lip, he hasn't displayed that in quite some time
+1   

1 week ago '05        #34
Quddus 
space
space
space
 wettems35 said
Yea I get that. Lip himself says "My father, is kind of a brilliant man" so I understand the parallel. But you see glimpses of that brilliance from Frank from time to time, especially in some of his longer monologues. But with lip, he hasn't displayed that in quite some time
No he hasn't but maybe taking that house is a smart move for him. I think he is bound to have another high point in his life. But dude is overdo for some sh*t to go good career wise.

1 week ago '14        #35
Soaring Seagull 
space
space
Props total: 10209 10 K  Slaps total: 898 898
 wildish said
fiona return?
She apparently didn't even know it was renewed lol
+1   

1 week ago '13        #36
Pope Francis 
space
space
Props total: 12750 12 K  Slaps total: 2889 2 K
I stopped watching about midway though last season.

I never give up on a show after investing so many years to it, but this and Walking Dead I just couldn’t stomach anymore.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #37
Menace718 
space
space
Props total: 3060 3 K  Slaps total: 253 253
I’ve enjoyed this season, Carl’s story with the Spanish family moving in was weird cause they all just sort of left and there was no follow up to it like we do t see what’s her name anymore at all.

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Video inside Hypergamy and why women cheat.
88 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  12
Video inside Meek Mill And Nicki Minaj BoyFriend Almost Got it Shaking Last Night
172 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Netflix Explores How 50 Cent Revolutionized Mixtapes (ft Fat Joe, Sha M..
87 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  5
Rogan goes at SAS.. "This guy shouldnt be allowed to talk about fighting."
231 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy