TRADE ALERT: HAWKS trade Allen Crabbe for Timberwolves' Jeff Teague & Treveon Graham

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #76
Southpaw  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
Props total: 55914 55 K  Slaps total: 21040 21 K
Dumb a*s @ in shambles and got nothing else to post

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #77
Big Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 4766 4 K  Slaps total: 6511 6 K
 Southpaw said
Dumb a*s @ in shambles and got nothing else to post

I thought I was Baggio

1 week ago '16        #78
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 103116 103 K  Slaps total: 25108 25 K
 ATLDOPEBOI30 said
Will revisit in a year or so and yeah 3 straight. Hunter already pretty good and cam starting to figure it out. Huerter already a baller and you aalready know bout trae and collins. Dont play crazy you know dam well them young bulls gonna be fire.
I like Trae and Collins, but Trae is a good stat bad team guy. I'm not sure what they're missing but they need to build different pieces around him.

I think Huerter has potential, but I definitely don't think Hunter and Cam have shown anything yet.

1 week ago '04        #79
ATLDOPEBOI30 
space
space
Props total: 12129 12 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K
 ahonui06 said
I like Trae and Collins, but Trae is a good stat bad team guy. I'm not sure what they're missing but they need to build different pieces around him.

I think Huerter has potential, but I definitely don't think Hunter and Cam have shown anything yet.
Trae 4th in ast if his mates hit shots he easily avgs over 10. And hunter came out the gate bussin. Cam coming along and trust he will be good, dam near unstoppable when he drives to the hole.

1 week ago '16        #80
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 103116 103 K  Slaps total: 25108 25 K
 ATLDOPEBOI30 said
Trae 4th in ast if his mates hit shots he easily avgs over 10. And hunter came out the gate bussin. Cam coming along and trust he will be good, dam near unstoppable when he drives to the hole.
Hawks are 9-32 and 15th in East. They need to shake up the roster and I'm not sure Schenk knows how. If he thinks Drummond is the answer

1 week ago '04        #81
ATLDOPEBOI30 
space
space
Props total: 12129 12 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K
 ahonui06 said
Hawks are 9-32 and 15th in East. They need to shake up the roster and I'm not sure Schenk knows how. If he thinks Drummond is the answer
We drafting wiseman or edwards if we get adams this summer. Yeah we suck now but we one of the youngest teams in the league and i didnt think we were gonna be that good outside of individual performances but dont worry we coming.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  19
Video inside Hypergamy and why women cheat.
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  12
Video inside Netflix Explores How 50 Cent Revolutionized Mixtapes (ft Fat Joe, Sha M..
87 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  9
Rogan goes at SAS.. "This guy shouldnt be allowed to talk about fighting."
231 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-23online now  5
Ronda Rousey has "very smelly feet": Serra