MCHG: Another producer bites the dust?

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #121
YSPromoshunz 56 heat pts56
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 4979 4979
 Walkerboy86 said:
Birds start chirping as soon as the real speak(YSPromoshunz). Instead of the opinionated sh*t goin on in here, whoever has r had experience as far as getting a beat placed shldve told exactly how sh*t went dwn in THEIR situation instead of thinkn they know ab everyone elses

Just trying to school the producers on the come up how it really goes down behind the scenes instead of them being blind in a game their trying to pursue so bad.

Every producer don't make the beats you think they do.I'll give you an example of one of the hottest producers out right now that's known for being versatile for many many hit songs under his belt.

Mike Will Made It
This isn't trying to expose Mike Will or anything it's facts you could easily look up and pretty damn smart from a business point of view of you ask me.
Mike Will has a production company by the name of "EarDrummers" which he has a team of producers maybe 5 or 6 that's signed under his "EarDrummers" production company.I want to say all of them are experts in different genres such as Down-South,R&B,Pop,and Hip-Hop not sure though.
Now this is just my opinion of how it goes with getting their beats placed.
They send Mike Will their beats and Mike Will emails them out to the artists,Mike Will is in sessions with artist's with the beats pre-made already,or Mike Will has one of the producers or all of them in the session with him and they cook the beat up on the spot and the artist of the song may or may not know somebody else made these beats but Mike Will gets the credit for them because his name is very popular at the moment and he's very in demand right now so just the strength of seeing Produced By Mike Will Made It people are going to stream,buy,or download it.On the low Eardrummers receive their credit also that's why you hear the Eardrummers tag in the beats as well as Mike Will's tag they may not get credited as in the form of "Produced By" but trust me their getting their publishing,royalties,and advances whether their splitting it in some %'s i don't know but i do know they eating off the records they produced.

Gucci Mane - Rich Muthafu*ka (Prod. by Mike Will Made It)

[video - click to view]

"We Ball" Produced By AplussProducer(A+)

[video - click to view]

Most of the time when a producer is credited as co-producer that means they are the ones who really produced the beat by themselves not all the time because every situation is different some people compromise with each other and some people just are grimy and shady so they take credit for something they didn't have nothing to with without the person who really did it permission or acknowledgement or some producer really co-produce records.

Future-Pluto album
7. "Truth Gonna Hurt You" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, A+ (co.)
8. "Neva End" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, P-nasty (co.)
14. "Turn On the Lights" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (co.)

Future-Pluto 3D
9. "Neva End (Remix)" (featuring Kelly Rowland) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, P-nasty (co.)
18. "Truth Gonna Hurt You" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, A+ (co.)

Young Jeezy-Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition
5. "Way Too Gone" (featuring Future) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (EarDrummers) (co.)

Maybach Music Group-Self-Made Vol.1
2. "Tupac Back" (Meek Mill featuring Rick Ross) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (EarDrummers)

2 Chsins-Based On A T.R.U Story
4. "No Lie" (featuring Drake) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (co.), Noah "40" Shebib (Drake's vocal production

13. "Wut We Doin?" (featuring Cap1) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (co.)

Rihanna-Unapologetic
4. "Pour It Up" Produced By Mike Will Made-It J-Bo (co.)

Lil Wayne-I Am Not a Human Being II

11. "Love Me" (featuring Drake and Future) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, A+ (co.)

Kelly Roland-Talk A Good Game
2. "Kisses Down Low" Produced By Mike Will Made It,Marz(co.)

15. "#1" Produced By Mike Will Made It,Marz(co.),LaShawn Daniels(co.)

Ciara-One Woman Army

3. "Body Party" Produced By Mike Will Made It,P-nasty(co.),Ciara(co.),Cash(co.)

If you're an up-and-coming producer sometimes you might have to take this route to get your foot in the door it's not a bad thing it's a good business move and a wise decision in my opinion.If you can't make it on your own find somebody that is making some noise(don't even have to be a producer all the time) and see if they can get your beats placed under their name but you get half or keep your publishing,advances,and/or royalties.Many producers are and has been doing this for a very long time now same goes for ghostwriter.I know this isn't the route alot of producers want to take because everybody wants credit for what they do at the end of the day that's all you have when your gone but sometimes you gotta sneak in the back door when they lock you out the front and this method is a whole lot of other things that have nothing to do with music i'm talking multimillion/billion $ businesses

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 01-15-2014 at 03:52 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #122
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
For people that don't know fu*kwithmeyouknowIgotit is produced by Vinylz who is signed under Boi 1da.
 4 years ago '13        #123
space
space
 DanBootleg said:
For people that don't know fu*kwithmeyouknowIgotit is produced by Vinylz who is signed under Boi 1da.
4. "fu*kWithMeYouKnowIGotIt" (featuring Rick Ross) Produced By Boi-1da,Vinylz,Timbaland,J-Roc

Is this correct or did he produce the whole beat solo?
 4 years ago '05        #124
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 YSPromoshunz said:
4. "fu*kWithMeYouKnowIGotIt" (featuring Rick Ross) Produced By Boi-1da,Vinylz,Timbaland,J-Roc

Is this correct or did he produce the whole beat solo?
I don't know him personally but I do know someone who was pursued by Boi 1da to be signed, anyways how it usually works is they make the beat 1da will flush the sh*t out (tweak things here, add better drums there ect) and his representation will sell it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vinylz did it on his own though, I've heard his other work he's really dope.
 4 years ago '13        #125
space
space
 DanBootleg said:
I don't know him personally but I do know someone who was pursued by Boi 1da to be signed, anyways how it usually works is they make the beat 1da will flush the sh*t out (tweak things here, add better drums there ect) and his representation will sell it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vinylz did it on his own though, I've heard his other work he's really dope.
Sounds correct props on the knowledge fam.
 4 years ago '12        #126
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,237 | Props total: 7621 7621
 Jaymalls said:
Okay smart guys... show me a VST and a preset/setting that can replicate that "deep synth" sound Mike Dean used in CROWN, "Upper Echelon," and many of Ye tracks!
How the fu*k do you think Synths are made? holy sh*t....
 4 years ago '05        #127
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
Credits are good publishing is better. Hope she is getting a nice portion of the pub regardless of what the credits say.
 4 years ago '10        #128
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 hewsdaddy said:
its almost as though beatmakers =/= producers ......
This rite here is the truth. A beatmaker and producer is not the same thing. Even tho one person can do both. Most producers don't actually make the beats. And this applies to most genres. A producer is kind of like a director in movies.
 07-12-2013, 04:58 AM         #129
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YSPromoshunz said:
Just trying to school the producers on the come up how it really goes down behind the scenes instead of them being blind in a game their trying to pursue so bad.

Every producer don't make the beats you think they do.I'll give you an example of one of the hottest producers out right now that's known for being versatile for many many hit songs under his belt.

Mike Will Made It
This isn't trying to expose Mike Will or anything it's facts you could easily look up and pretty damn smart from a business point of view of you ask me.
Mike Will has a production company by the name of "EarDrummers" which he has a team of producers maybe 5 or 6 that's signed under his "EarDrummers" production company.I want to say all of them are experts in different genres such as Down-South,R&B,Pop,and Hip-Hop not sure though.
Now this is just my opinion of how it goes with getting their beats placed.
They send Mike Will their beats and Mike Will emails them out to the artists,Mike Will is in sessions with artist's with the beats pre-made already,or Mike Will has one of the producers or all of them in the session with him and they cook the beat up on the spot and the artist of the song may or may not know somebody else made these beats but Mike Will gets the credit for them because his name is very popular at the moment and he's very in demand right now so just the strength of seeing Produced By Mike Will Made It people are going to stream,buy,or download it.On the low Eardrummers receive their credit also that's why you hear the Eardrummers tag in the beats as well as Mike Will's tag they may not get credited as in the form of "Produced By" but trust me their getting their publishing,royalties,and advances whether their splitting it in some %'s i don't know but i do know they eating off the records they produced.

Gucci Mane - Rich Muthafu*ka (Prod. by Mike Will Made It)

"We Ball" Produced By AplussProducer(A+)

Most of the time when a producer is credited as co-producer that means they are the ones who really produced the beat by themselves not all the time because every situation is different some people compromise with each other and some people just are grimy and shady so they take credit for something they didn't have nothing to with without the person who really did it permission or acknowledgement or some producer really co-produce records.

Future-Pluto album
7. "Truth Gonna Hurt You" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, A+ (co.)
8. "Neva End" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, P-nasty (co.)
14. "Turn On the Lights" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (co.)

Future-Pluto 3D
9. "Neva End (Remix)" (featuring Kelly Rowland) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, P-nasty (co.)
18. "Truth Gonna Hurt You" Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, A+ (co.)

Young Jeezy-Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition
5. "Way Too Gone" (featuring Future) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (EarDrummers) (co.)

Maybach Music Group-Self-Made Vol.1
2. "Tupac Back" (Meek Mill featuring Rick Ross) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (EarDrummers)

2 Chsins-Based On A T.R.U Story
4. "No Lie" (featuring Drake) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (co.), Noah "40" Shebib (Drake's vocal production

13. "Wut We Doin?" (featuring Cap1) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, Marz (co.)

Rihanna-Unapologetic
4. "Pour It Up" Produced By Mike Will Made-It J-Bo (co.)

Lil Wayne-I Am Not a Human Being II

11. "Love Me" (featuring Drake and Future) Produced By Mike WiLL Made It, A+ (co.)

Kelly Roland-Talk A Good Game
2. "Kisses Down Low" Produced By Mike Will Made It,Marz(co.)

15. "#1" Produced By Mike Will Made It,Marz(co.),LaShawn Daniels(co.)

Ciara-One Woman Army

3. "Body Party" Produced By Mike Will Made It,P-nasty(co.),Ciara(co.),Cash(co.)

If you're an up-and-coming producer sometimes you might have to take this route to get your foot in the door it's not a bad thing it's a good business move and a wise decision in my opinion.If you can't make it on your own find somebody that is making some noise(don't even have to be a producer all the time) and see if they can get your beats placed under their name but you get half or keep your publishing,advances,and/or royalties.Many producers are and has been doing this for a very long time now same goes for ghostwriter.I know this isn't the route alot of producers want to take because everybody wants credit for what they do at the end of the day that's all you have when your gone but sometimes you gotta sneak in the back door when they lock you out the front and this method is a whole lot of other things that have nothing to do with music i'm talking multimillion/billion $ businesses
/ thread. Its that simple
 10-23-2013, 04:25 PM         #130
KyorGyoti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
Okay smart guys... show me a VST and a preset/setting that can replicate that "deep synth" sound Mike Dean used in CROWN, "Upper Echelon," and many of Ye tracks!
SYLENTH1 you lazy boy lol. Im a producer who loves producing. Unlike most up and comers now which are lazy and want everything given or told to them, i collect sounds and teach myself about them. That specific sound on crown is called "GFL Acid Man" it comes in the "GFL Sylenth1 Essentials Bank" for sylenth1. Follow my instagram @ kxdxn for more details. mike dean uses sylenth1 ALOT!!! if you followed him on instagram youd know that. Your welcome!!!!!!! Production should be sacred. If you want to know more about what they use EMAIL ME
 4 years ago '04        #131
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 YSPromoshunz said:
At 1:40 you see Travis Scott saying he produced "Upper Echelon"

On this guy's "JGRAMM" soundclick page you see where he's saying he is the producer of the beat co-prod by Mike Dean
UPPER ECHELON FT. TI,2CHAINZ (Prod. JGramm)

Then if you go to this other beat "THE TRILLE$T" that's on his page it sounds real similar to "Upper Echelon" mixed and mastered and everything.
all travi$ did was mess with 2 chainz part and i think he added the piano. i heard the original and about 95% of it was all jgramm but he(jgramm) don't care. as long as he gets his money.

just like on uptown. wondagurl did the entire beat except for the breakdown at the end that made no damn sense. that breakdown had no reason being on that track other than to have him show off something theres a youtube video showing how she did the entire beat

and the low bass sh!t that travi$ scott got. he uses omnisphere a lot or at least used to. you can almost create any sound in that thing and a few other vsts if people would actually take a couple of hours to lean how synths work instead of using presets for everything
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy