When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2012, 06:14 PM         #361
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Just goes to show you how pointless stats are. A quarterback with that kind of TD to TO ratio should be 2-1 not 1-2. Just saying
so your saying our QB didn't put our team in the position to win? its a team game yea.. but lets not act like RG3 is hurting his team.. be real.
 5 years ago '04        #362
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
the main stat is both teams are 1-2
 09-23-2012, 06:18 PM         #363
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
the main stat is both teams are 1-2
i have yet to dispute which team is better.. ive talked about nothing but cam vs rg3 which Ghettofied was not shy to share his comments pre season and through these games about.
 5 years ago '12        #364
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
 @RG3 said:
so your saying our QB didn't put our team in the position to win? its a team game yea.. but lets not act like RG3 is hurting his team.. be real.
Sports is about winning and losing. Being in the position to win is not the same as winning.
 5 years ago '12        #365
space
space
 @RG3 said:
i have yet to dispute which team is better.. ive talked about nothing but cam vs rg3 which Ghettofied was not shy to share his comments pre season and through these games about.
Neither has done anything in this league besides put up numbers. Who cares who is better, and even more so, who cares who is playing better at this point in the season because neither are making the playoffs.
 5 years ago '12        #366
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 @RG3 said:
He didn't tho

You know who did?

Andy Dalton.
 09-23-2012, 06:30 PM         #367
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye man who spoke about playoffs.. we talking about cam vs rg3.. fu*k outta here with that sh*t.
 09-23-2012, 06:31 PM         #368
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
He didn't tho

You know who did?

Andy Dalton.
does that hurt my soul? no.. because you hedged that bet early.. lmao.
 5 years ago '12        #369
space
space
 @RG3 said:
aye man who spoke about playoffs.. we talking about cam vs rg3.. fu*k outta here with that sh*t.
And neither have done anything in this league except put up numbers. Saying one is better than the other is pointless because if you don't win those numbers just become numbers. RGIII has not played a single confence game. When he plays against the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles like this, I will give him props and call him the real deal.
 09-23-2012, 06:39 PM         #370
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
And neither have done anything in this league except put up numbers. Saying one is better than the other is pointless because if you don't win those numbers just become numbers. RGIII has not played a single confence game. When he plays against the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles like this, I will give him props and call him the real deal.
what does conference games have to do with the fact of how he has played.
 5 years ago '12        #371
space
space
 @RG3 said:
what does conference games have to do with the fact of how he has played.
Yeah he has played so awesome. His Redskins are 1-2 and in last place in there division.
 09-23-2012, 07:39 PM         #372
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Yeah he has played so awesome. His Redskins are 1-2 and in last place in there division.
you havent watched a single snap i bet...
 5 years ago '07        #373
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 LicensedLegend said:
RGIII has not played a single confence game.
are you stupid? they played the Saints week 1 and Rams week 2. why are you even talking football if you don't even know the difference between conference and division?

as far as the game goes. yes RG3 put the team in position to win. lead a clutch drive in the 4th. our secondary just couldn't contain all of their receivers. that is the ONLY reason we lost. well that and lack of a pass rush. but overall it was another solid game from RG3. i thought the playcalling was questionable. way too many designed runs and that option sh*t is so gimicky and it is not going to work on a consistent basis through 16 games.

oh well i expected to lose this one. bengals got a nice lil squad there.
 5 years ago '12        #374
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 st21 said:
are you stupid? they played the Saints week 1 and Rams week 2. why are you even talking football if you don't even know the difference between conference and division?

as far as the game goes. yes RG3 put the team in position to win. lead a clutch drive in the 4th. our secondary just couldn't contain all of their receivers. that is the ONLY reason we lost. well that and lack of a pass rush. but overall it was another solid game from RG3. i thought the playcalling was questionable. way too many designed runs and that option sh*t is so gimicky and it is not going to work on a consistent basis through 16 games.

oh well i expected to lose this one. bengals got a nice lil squad there.
Between you and Liquid-Science, I can't tell who's the biggest idiot.
 09-24-2012, 07:00 PM         #375
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Between you and Liquid-Science, I can't tell who's the biggest idiot.
easy,, you.
 5 years ago '12        #376
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 @RG3 said:
easy,, you.
Word,,, I feel u&
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy