The Jaguars will be releasing David Garrard today? (via Twitter) (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,574 | Props total: 70202 70202
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Why is it people always want to blame the QB when the team underachieves? Yeah Garrard may have played at times but where are Jags fans who know that they suffered a ton of injuries to their defense and RBs in recent years. Or how about the year all the linemen for them went down or was shot which k!lled anything they were gonna be able to do offensively? Wait, dont forget the depleting of the veterans they had throughout that team that have never been replaced or how about WRs who get shot while sneaking around with cheerleaders that have crazy ex boyfriends. I didnt even mention the always hurt or banged up in a time of need pus*y MJD.

I could go on all day with the bad sh*t that has hurt this franchise recently and did way more harm to their success than Garrard did but I guess it's just easier to blame him and move on. This sh*t is a team sport that requires 53 players, 14 coaches, a ton of good front office people and a willing owner to be able to succeed not just one damn player especially when that player isnt the best in that position. You n*ggas are pathetic and the dumbest bunch of clowns ever if you can sit here and pretend that garrard alone is why they have underperformed.

Then again, maybe you're jst ignorant to the facts or blinded by what the media wants you to believe.
david garrard is on bx son

Quit cryin f*g, david sorry. Play with him on madden '09, '10, '11 '12 and see if u dont wanna commit a felony

David gettin released is the best thing since kim kardashian
 6 years ago '11        #122
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
good more carries for MJD
 09-06-2011, 09:39 PM         #123
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just reported that in his last practice he threw 3 Ints in limited reps dayum.

Team must of said, "alright... that's enough"

just read Titans' blogs and saw:

McCown, 30, has played in 16 games, with 7 career starts.

Unlike Garrard, the Titans don’t know much about him.

Munchak said the move got his players’ attention.

“I think it makes them a little more nervous,’’ Munchak said. “Hopefully they’ll prepare a little bit more knowing maybe they’re not as comfortable with this quarterback. … I think maybe it will have us on our toes ready to go, knowing maybe they’ll throw the ball a little more than they have in the past.”

even the Titans know that Garrard was no threat passing, now the DBs gotta look out.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 09-06-2011 at 09:41 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #124
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
90.8 career rating? sounds like a solid game manager to me. Jags fans are gna be calling for McCowns head come week 2.

raiders sign this guy now
 6 years ago '05        #125
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
From Jay Glazer - "The interesting thing was that the players in the Jaguars locker room, they're not that shocked. The guys I talked to in there said that they thought this was an inevitable move. At one point it was going to happen this year, that the move was going to be made.Luke McCown, they said, has played extremely well."

Also from Mark Long of AP
When asked whether #Jaguars had lost confidence in Garrard, one player told me "I don't think there was confidence to be lost." Ouch

His own teammates didnt believe in him but the Boxden experts do right??

Lol at people bringing up career rating and other BS. Not hard to have a good rating when your avg pass is 5 yard checkdowns repeatedly.

People arent realizing JAX was being held back because the offense was custom made to work for Garrard since he cant read defenses and doesnt go through progressions. The offense was built to hide his limitations as a QB. If you put him in an offense that doesnt hide his flaws people wouldnt be riding him at all.
 6 years ago '04        #126
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Got Cheeve? said:
No NFL team has ever moved because of attendance. EVER. Not to mention Jags didn't have 1 blackout ALL YEAR last year. The Bucs, Rams, and Bills had plenty.

Only NFL teams that moved, did so because of Stadium Issues. Jacksonville has no stadium issues.

The Chargers, 49ers, Vikings, and Bills do though... so...
Only because the Jaguars put a tarp over like 10,000 seats
 6 years ago '04        #127
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
fu*k not looking good for mike thomas on my fantasy bench.... hoping he was a sleeper with sims-walker gone
 09-06-2011, 10:43 PM         #128
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????
 09-06-2011, 10:44 PM         #129
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jostre said:
90.8 career rating? sounds like a solid game manager to me. Jags fans are gna be calling for McCowns head come week 2.

raiders sign this guy now
 6 years ago '09        #130
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 Bkjj11 said:
david garrard is on bx son

Quit cryin f*g, david sorry. Play with him on madden '09, '10, '11 '12 and see if u dont wanna commit a felony

David gettin released is the best thing since kim kardashian
And this my friends has proven all the points. The majority of fans have never played an organized sport before or actually watch/know the games. They decide who is good based on the highlights or Madden. I knew the majority of you dumb fu*ks were idiots and only based your opinions off of Madden, now I have someone dumb enough to prove it.

Those who know the game don't say the dumb sh*t most of you say when it comes to sports. Now, sir go back and play your Madden. I rest my case
 6 years ago '10        #131
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
i have mike thomas on two FF teams.

6 years ago '09        #132
space
space
Why hasn't Jack Del Rio who was a coordinator(mostly a.ssisting John Fox) for one season got a head coaching gig and has made players the blame every year for about 5 years now been fired or blamed yet? How many players, a.ssistants, front office people are going to be fired or demoted until Weaver finally says enough with Del Rio?

I suspect this season will be it for him too since he said Leftwich was the problem, handed the keys to Garrard, said Garrard was the problem and now put his eggs in the McCown basket. He has to go if this season ends badly.
 6 years ago '09        #133
space
space
 ghettofire said:
i have mike thomas on two FF teams.

You should be okay. Mike Thomas is their best WR and will get plenty of looks
 09-07-2011, 01:13 AM         #134
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
Only because the Jaguars put a tarp over like 10,000 seats
True. But look at it this way. Even with all those seats covered STILL...

Jacksonville's stadium: 67,164 (NO BLACKOUTS in 2010)

Teams that did blackout...

Tampa Bay's stadium: 65,857 (Blacked out ALL 8 home games)
Oakland's stadium: 63,026 (Blacked out 7 home games)
Cincinnati's stadium: 65,790 (Blacked out 4 home games)
Detroit's stadium: 64,500 (Blacked out 1 home game)

All those stadiums are SMALLER than Jacksonville's and still couldn't sell as many tickets.

Meanwhile Jacksonville, FL Metro area has BY FAR the smallest population of all those cities.

It's all good though because it's a joke like "Nas Lost." It's funny to kick Jacksonville and act like they blackout all the time and can't sell out their stadium etc. even though it's not even true. It's an easy joke to fall back on. But fact is that little a.ss city supports it's team better than at least 4-6 other major cities can. And only had black outs in 2 years in it's existence. Both after the 2008 financial collapse and recession in America. But they've been blacked out for a decade right? They can't sell tickets to save their life.

BTW, I apologize to St. Louis, they never blacked out last year they were just in danger a few times but still got it done like Jax did props
 6 years ago '05        #135
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 1190 1190
 Section80 said:
Back to the bottom of the barrell bi*ches.
ya'll gonna be scraping it with em
 09-08-2011, 12:19 AM         #136
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Some dude put up a David Garrard Tribute to thank him for his time in Jacksonville

ya'll might not get the fedora references but they are genius.
 6 years ago '04        #137
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 J.R. Hyphy said:
sh*tTY QBs got it hard. Meanwhile scrubs continue to play and start around the league.
Fixed it for you. Quit fu*king bringing race into EVERYTHING. He was cut because he sucks and was owed too much money.
 09-08-2011, 09:57 AM         #138
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Fixed it for you. Quit fu*king bringing race into EVERYTHING. He was cut because he sucks and was owed too much money.
This guy probably saw that joke of a regular season warm up (week 3 of preseason when starters play most) he put up in Buffalo. Had the Bills looking like the 1974 Steelers... without Merriman.
 6 years ago '08        #139
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
 Got Cheeve? said:
This guy probably saw that joke of a regular season warm up (week 3 of preseason when starters play most) he put up in Buffalo. Had the Bills looking like the 1974 Steelers... without Merriman.
True but he did have that nasty touchdown run that made their whole d-line look silly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy