So…American Horror Stories is about Gay Dads with a Gay Daughter into BDSM?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #1
960 page views
21 comments

Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 78316 78 K  Slaps total: 4067 4 K
So…American Horror Stories is about Gay Dads with a Gay Daughter into BDSM?

I haven’t watch AMS since Apocalypse Underground Satan Witch thing.

So I checked out this “Stories” sh*t and basically it’s a drama about a gay family and the dangers of Internet bullying. image

I remember the first few seasons of AMS were actually good.

Hasn’t been good in a while.

And this spinoff new sh*t is trash. image

Also the agenda is strong.
+7   

best
worst
21 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #2
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
Oh how nice they decided to add the Horror element in the last 4 minutes
+1   

4 months ago '21        #3
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 6164 6 K  Slaps total: 2520 2 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Oh how nice they decided to add the Horror element in the last 4 minutes
I don't even fu*k with fx at all. Most tv now and days is about not putting out a quality product while shoving SJW lefty agenda down your throat.

Majority of tv I watch is usually reruns of Chicago PD law and order SVU and south park
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #4
 FRAZZELDRIP said
I don't even fu*k with fx at all. Most tv now and days is about not putting out a quality product while shoving SJW lefty agenda down your throat.

Majority of tv I watch is usually reruns of Chicago PD law and order SVU and south park
I don’t even watch TV shows but kept seeing ads for this new sh*t and gave it a watch but it’s bullsh*t. Back to movies & YouTube.
+2   

4 months ago '05        #5
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19164 19 K  Slaps total: 5386 5 K
every episode different, just the first was a two parter and ya it was Homo overload. episode 3 was dope as fu*k, even if they ripped off john carpenters short movie for another horror anthology “Cigarette Burns” and jus made the movie at a drive in instead of a theatre
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #6
 Muggz said
every episode different, just the first was a two parter and ya it was Homo overload. episode 3 was dope as fu*k, even if they ripped off john carpenters short movie for another horror anthology “Cigarette Burns” and jus made the movie at a drive in instead of a theatre
The “Drive In” one?

I’ll check that then because the first episode except for the last 5 minutes was bunk.

And I’m already frowning they ripped off “cigarette burns” that was the best one out of the Masters of Horror sh*t. At the same time that also has me interested.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #7
For anybody that hasn’t peeped enjoy…

+3   

4 months ago '05        #8
 Gen Anti Fruit said
The “Drive In” one?

I’ll check that then because the first episode except for the last 5 minutes was bunk.

And I’m already frowning they ripped off “cigarette burns” that was the best one out of the Masters of Horror sh*t. At the same time that also has me interested.
it’s episode 3
you’ll see what i mean
same premise as c.b. a movie that makes people k*ll each other and go crazy but it’s like a shell of what CB was
+1   

4 months ago '21        #9
MilliBailey 
Props total: 2740 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
Watchin ep 1 now good lookin I didn't even know it was out
...gay dads talkin to the girl about watchin some real hardcore pr0n lol. Deacons wife from king of queens, damn Kelly Palmer what happened?

Last edited by MilliBailey; 07-24-2021 at 06:53 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '12        #10
Kastanova 
Props total: 6767 6 K  Slaps total: 888 888
I'm enjoying it so far. Though the ending of 3 had me like

Each episode is different (minus 1 & 2)

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '20        #11
 Muggz said
Watched it. Yeah CB was 150% better. I like the zombie twist but kind of trash.

And what’s up with sh*t now? We got trans*xual high school students giving head and biting off d*cks?
+1   

4 months ago '06        #12
aussie08 
Props total: 8386 8 K  Slaps total: 626 626
Lol!…I put this on and said I’d give it a chance if it didnt get gay.
It got gay in the 1st five minutes and I turned it off.
+3   

4 months ago '10        #13
2TopFlite 
Props total: 7990 7 K  Slaps total: 240 240
Just ran across it on the firestick and said lemme check it out…. Immediately cut it off smh this is why i stopped checking for AHS, i never finished the hotel season cause it just got too damn homo. sh*t is fu*king ridiculous
+1   

4 months ago '18        #14
Demonmarcus 
Props total: 5563 5 K  Slaps total: 300 300
I'm very underwhelmed so far but it's only like 6 episodes total so I'll watch till season 10 starts

4 months ago '05        #15
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Watched it. Yeah CB was 150% better. I like the zombie twist but kind of trash.

And what’s up with sh*t now? We got trans*xual high school students giving head and biting off d*cks?
the creators are super pro homo. i think one of them is married to gwyenth paltrow u alresdy know he on some weird sh*t

4 months ago '05        #16
 aussie08 said
lol it gets gayer
1st episode is a 2 parter with 2 gay dads who have a gay daughter who calls out “dadddsss?” when looking for them. she’s also into BDSM extreme pr0n.

the 2nd episode has a high school group of 4. a black guy (who they surprisingly left straight) his girl, and their mutual friends a white guy and a full blown tranny that’s a guy who wants to be a girl. and within 1 night of them going out together the tranny ends up sucking the d*ck of the supposed to be straight other male then something goes wrong and bites his d*ck off
+1   

4 months ago '20        #17
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 68601 68 K  Slaps total: 5088 5 K
Season 10?????

I am going to watch season 9 (1970s season) later this week. I have seen every season of AHS, I’m a big fan

Currently finishing season 2 of Narcos Mexico

4 months ago '07        #18
Daville502 
Props total: 8222 8 K  Slaps total: 508 508
I usually don't watch these shows but I caught the third ep and liked it for the most part. Didn't see the first 2 though.

4 months ago '17        #19
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27998 27 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said

I haven’t watch AMS since Apocalypse Underground Satan Witch thing.

So I checked out this “Stories” sh*t and basically it’s a drama about a gay family and the dangers of Internet bullying.

I remember the first few seasons of AMS were actually good.

Hasn’t been good in a while.

And this spinoff new sh*t is trash.

Also the agenda is strong.
Bro...I been stopped watching.

First 3 seasons where kinda cool...but it's just off the rails gay sh*t that I refuse to have in my mental space. The writer, Ryan Murphy is all about that ish....look at dude

The one season ( 5 ) with lady Gaga... Had some dude... Like I'm the first two-three episodes getting a*s r*ped by a gimp suit a*sailant of some sort...bloody a**hole and all. The whole season was supposed to be about a haunted hotel an vampires I thought.

Naw B... I'm straight... LITERALLY.
+3   

4 months ago '17        #20
Samich Eater 
Props total: 14918 14 K  Slaps total: 1987 1 K
I already a*sumed it was gonna be pretty gay lol. Not going to watch. That 1984 Horror season got off to a good start, but kinda fell off towards the end.

4 months ago '21        #21
MilliBailey 
Props total: 2740 2 K  Slaps total: 331 331
 aussie08 said
Try watchin Evil if u haven't, Michael Colter (Luke Cage) is basically the main dude. It ain't bloody like AHS but it don't got no gay sh*t, not that I remember. It's pretty good, about a team of people that work for the church who try n determine if murders happened because of demonic possession or the murderer is just bad.

4 months ago '15        #22
The Knuckle God 
Props total: 8932 8 K  Slaps total: 322 322
 Muggz said
lol it gets gayer
1st episode is a 2 parter with 2 gay dads who have a gay daughter who calls out “dadddsss?” when looking for them. she’s also into BDSM extreme pr0n.

the 2nd episode has a high school group of 4. a black guy (who they surprisingly left straight) his girl, and their mutual friends a white guy and a full blown tranny that’s a guy who wants to be a girl. and within 1 night of them going out together the tranny ends up sucking the d*ck of the supposed to be straight other male then something goes wrong and bites his d*ck off
Yeah man, the spinoff thing is cool but it seems like everything on this show has been LGBT related. I even looked up the actress from episode 3 cause I thought she was cute, and even she's a lesbo. To each his own, but it seems exaggerated on this show

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  7
Video inside Imma keep it real I'd join whatever church they go to
238 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  5
Video inside TikToker used spy glasses to secretly film a Scientology brainwashing c..
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  4
Fat Joe has two left knees
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
BREAKING NEWS: Lincoln Riley to take USC HC job