JOKER [Official Movie Discussion Thread] Oct. 4

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '15        #401
He Hate Me 
space
space
$6,566   Props total: 17103 17103
 KUKOC said
Heath Ledgers Joker

As a movie it would have been a good psycho movie.. But it was slow and didn't mean sh*t.. And was overwhelmed by the whole mental illness sh*t.. We get it.. It was worth a watch to say u did it but I wouldn't buy it on DVD
That’s the thing I didn’t like compared to Joker in the comic overall. I never felt he he had a metal illness as they portrayed him in this film.

He’s no crazier than a man running around in a bat suit being a vigilante and that is what makes Batman important to the jokers character imo.

He isn’t that different than Batman. He’s far more logical than insane then ppl give him credit for.

Last edited by He Hate Me; 10-12-2019 at 04:03 PM..
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '06        #402
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$66,373   Props total: 80858 80858
 He Hate Me said
Thatís the thing I didnít like compared to Joker in the comic overall. I never felt he he had a metal illness as they portrayed him in this film.

Heís no crazier than a man running around in a bat suit being a vigilante and that is what makes Batman important to the jokers character imo.

He isnít that different than Batman. Heís far more logical than insane then ppl give him credit for.
I got a different take from it those drugs he was on caused the mental illness when he stopped taking it he started acting out like the joker from the comics hence k*lling his mom for the lies. After he stopped he started doing things on his own accord. The last 45 minutes or so was him as "joker" imo. Hope theirs a sequel.
+1   

2 days ago '15        #403
He Hate Me 
space
space
$6,566   Props total: 17103 17103
 Darell_ftb said
I got a different take from it those drugs he was on caused the mental illness when he stopped taking it he started acting out like the joker from the comics hence k*lling his mom for the lies. After he stopped he started doing things on his own accord. The last 45 minutes or so was him as "joker" imo. Hope theirs a sequel.
Thats what took me out of it. Joker is a psychopath who prayed on peoples mental state and morality because he lost his. He morphed into that from being in a life of crime. This sympathetic/ mental health angle I just didn't like. I feel he could be justified in his action without being so weak and symptomatic (The Dark Knight) He went from chasing riches to being obsessed with Batman.

Joker has a admiration of Batman. He's even said in the comic and Dark Knight Batman completes him. They both lost ppl close to them (comic book version) but went two different paths but yet lead them to one another. The morality of Batman refusing to k*ll him is almost a detriment to society as he keeps getting free and k*lling ppl. Batman does more harm to Gotham keeping him alive then doing the one thing he just won't do and that is k*ll him. That angle itself is brilliant. I wish that was brought to this film.

Thats why as much as I enjoyed the film I feel its a betrayal of the Joker. He was literally created by Batman.
+2   

1 day ago '16        #404
kuul  28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,104   Props total: 10878 10878
Just seen it. It's not as dark as I thought it would be which I find troubling. He got his a*s beat his whole life. So I guess it's about taking losses in the most unhealthy way possible.
+1   

1 day ago '17        #405
Cant Read Sh1t  11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,808   Props total: 16213 16213
 Outlawfromabove said
That would work if the joker seemed 30 maximum.... but he was clearly in his 40s minimum.

they can still say he was in his 30s

with all the trauma, abuse, anxiety and stress he's had, that sh*t would've aged him and made him look older than he is.. not to mention being skinny as hell

even in real life, if u compare Joaquin in the movie to him now that he put the weight back on.. he looks younger now
+1   

1 day ago '14        #406
Swade009  101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$11,794   Props total: 10280 10280
 Darell_ftb said
But he kept k*lling people for emotional bi*ch reasons..... The Joker doesn't do that.

This was the most bi*chy whiney Joker ever.

This movie isnt a joker movie it just had the name.

Last edited by Swade009; 10-12-2019 at 08:03 PM..
+1   

1 day ago '07        #407
Dotel  35 heat pts35
space
space
$8,221   Props total: 3552 3552
Miss my dude @ prolly out partying hard

23 hrs ago '05        #408
HARBINGER  462 heat pts462
space
space
$55,206   Props total: 15316 15316
 Dotel said
Miss my dude @ prolly out partying hard
You think Will Smith likes Joker? Only 37%

23 hrs ago '05        #409
space
space
 Swade009 said
But he kept k*lling people for emotional bi*ch reasons..... The Joker doesn't do that.

This was the most bi*chy whiney Joker ever.

This movie isnt a joker movie it just had the name.
I think its known at this point by most but alot of the movie..
[spoiler - click to view]

what you want

No need to speed through every character development man. Plenty of time for more
+1   

17 hrs ago '05        #410
rashcobar  15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,120   Props total: 6475 6475
fu*k the social commentary...they make a joker 2 or batman with this joker I’m in.
+2   

16 hrs ago '04        #411
sagolous  1 heat pts1
space
space
$834   Props total: 475 475
Just peeped. I honestly dont see the hype. It was cool, but nothing groundbreaking. Story was alright, acting was great. But not enough to make me watch it again. Must be just because its from a comic. smh

14 hrs ago '18        #412
Rugby Jones  8 heat pts8
space
space
$2,868   Props total: 10602 10602
 sagolous said
Just peeped. I honestly dont see the hype. It was cool, but nothing groundbreaking. Story was alright, acting was great. But not enough to make me watch it again. Must be just because its from a comic. smh
It's not the comics , it's the movie.
I feel the same way about joker as you.
This movie didn't do much for me

People are really Sheep, its crazy
+1   

14 hrs ago '07        #413
Dotel  35 heat pts35
space
space
$8,221   Props total: 3552 3552
 HARBINGER said
You think Will Smith likes Joker? Only 37%
Joker sucks

12 hrs ago '05        #414
space
space
 Dotel said
Joker sucks
What movie do you think is amazing?

10 hrs ago '06        #415
d4deesnuts  3 heat pts3
space
space
$7,787   Props total: 5677 5677
This sh*t really filled with more hate than i expected but then i remembered this is bx which has been turning to sh*t for years. This movie was the sh*t and hes def up there with heath as the best joker. I have no interest in that flaming f*g pattinson playing batman but Id be down just to see Phoenix do his thing with joker. Good fu*kin a*s movie.

10 hrs ago '06        #416
d4deesnuts  3 heat pts3
space
space
$7,787   Props total: 5677 5677
The fact you had to explain that man lol. Man bx is retarded af. Im not referring to u btw, just the fact that ppl didnt ďget thatĒ
+1   

9 hrs ago '04        #417
Kadroan  215 heat pts215
space
space
$41,020   Props total: 14448 14448
 Darell_ftb said
Right! Good dark movie.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  43
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  34
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
160 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+174online now  27
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
134 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-32online now  8
Article inside Royce Da 5'9" Goes At Joe Budden on Twitter Over Logic Diss