Oct 9 - Breaking NEWS: Trumps Betrays US Partners & TURKEY INVADES SYRIA

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '19        #226
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,204   Props total: 1923 1923
 BradTheGreat said
Partisan hack? But aren’t you the one who immediately brought up OBAMA as if this got anything to do with him?

And I like how all of the sudden Mexico paying for the wall was “campaign rhetoric”. Face it as this is an excused that you are coming up to avoid the fact you all got played. And we didn’t get billions out of el Chapo or NAFTA, dumbass. Matter fact if we did, how come Trump had to take from our own military to cover his costs for the wall?

Anyway thank you again for coming in here and thinking you’re dropping knowledge. You aren’t dropping sh*t, except exposing the moron we can all see you already are.

and keep it pushing.
Now I'm a moron for having an anti war bias?

I brought up Obama because our involvement in Syria was his policy. And it was a terrible one at that. Like some of us recognize this was a no win situation but the best option is getting tf out of the middle east. That counts for Syria, Iraq Israel, Saudi Arabia you name it.

I have no idea why you are still going back and forth with me. Pick up your rifle and go get dropped out of a Blackhawk to Rambo it up for the Kurds.

4 days ago '18        #227
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,285   Props total: 4670 4670
 925 said

I brought up Obama because our involvement in Syria was his policy. And it was a terrible one at that. Like some of us recognize this was a no win situation but the best option is getting tf out of the middle east. That counts for Syria, Iraq Israel, Saudi Arabia you name it.

I have no idea why you are still going back and forth with me. Pick up your rifle and go get dropped out of a Blackhawk to Rambo it up for the Kurds.
Well, I'll pick up "my rifle" when Trump shows you his "master plan" as to how he's going to get us out of this messed (an actual plan) or out of his impeachment or the trade war with china or his plan in saving our farmers or if we land in a 2008 magnitude recession. Matter fact, I'll pick up that rifle when Trump can show us his "master plan" as to he meaning of covfefe and how'd he managed to meet Frederick Douglass.

You work on those, dumbass.

4 days ago '17        #228
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$14,406   Props total: 34798 34798
 925 said

Trump's not pulling out of the middle east, just northern Syria. Trump has sent more troops to the middle east than Obama. Trump is also dropping more bombs in the middle east than Obama. Trump is not anti-war.
+2   

4 days ago '19        #229
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
Well, I'll pick up "my rifle" when Trump shows you his "master plan" as to how he's going to get us out of this messed (an actual plan) or out of his impeachment or the trade war with china or his plan in saving our farmers or if we land in a 2008 magnitude recession. Matter fact, I'll pick up that rifle when Trump can show us his "master plan" as to he meaning of covfefe and how'd he managed to meet Frederick Douglass.

Your rifle is the keyboard on your phone. Lucky for you you only getting slaughtered intellectually on a website and aren't face own in a foxhole with your chest blown apart.

But but but Trump... Thought this was about the Kurds or now you scared to be an ally if it means YOUR blood shed. Your perfectly fine with out troops in harm's way to defend land these Muslims been f*ghting over for thousands of years with no end in sight.

Again go f*ght the good f*ght my man because round here it's nothing but Ls for you.

4 days ago '19        #230
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Trump's not pulling out of the middle east, just northern Syria. Trump has sent more troops to the middle east than Obama. Trump is also dropping more bombs in the middle east than Obama. Trump is not anti-war.
And I'm against that.

4 days ago '17        #231
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 925 said
And I'm against that.
Ok, but you keep making the argument that trump is pulling out of war....
+3   

4 days ago '18        #232
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
$5,580   Props total: 21990 21990
 925 said
Your rifle is the keyboard on your phone. Lucky for you you only getting slaughtered intellectually on a website and aren't face own in a foxhole with your chest blown apart.

But but but Trump... Thought this was about the Kurds or now you scared to be an ally if it means YOUR blood shed. Your perfectly fine with out troops in harm's way to defend land these Muslims been f*ghting over for thousands of years with no end in sight.

Again go f*ght the good f*ght my man because round here it's nothing but Ls for you.
STFU u coward. You're leader Mr Bone Spurs dodged the Vietnam Draft several times, so your opinions on WAR are null and void

4 days ago '17        #233
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Tom Herman said
Yeah go f*ght in the war then. Ethical my a*s
We aren't f*ghting in the war in Syria. Also, your argument doesn't make sense. But I'm guessing you're just trying to be witty or something like that...
+2   

4 days ago '04        #234
gh3tto  10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,745   Props total: 4039 4039
 BradTheGreat said

leme get this straight your enlistment hinges on whether or not trump gets impeached ?

4 days ago '18        #235
space
space
space
 925 said

Let's not talk about "slaughter" when you literally think that Trump has a "master plan" which implies literally that you think he has "unmatched wisdom" in this situation or anything he has ever been involved, and that in itself k*lls any point that you have chosen to make including diminishing your credibility.

Once again, what part do you not understand that the Kurdish did all of the dirty work we didn't have to do? Again, they track down, fought, captured and jailed these ISIS f*ghters or rebels, while we chill in the back. How fu*king hard is that for your dumbass to comprehend?

Again you aren't smart, and the only one catching L's here it is YOU when you refused blindly to ignore the facts because you are too busy keeping your head up Trumps a*s, which is laughable and shows the partisan moron you are.

Here, have more of these

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 10-10-2019 at 09:27 AM..
+2   

4 days ago '19        #236
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Ok, but you keep making the argument that trump is pulling out of war....
Don't turn this around on me liberals the war party now. Trump is pulling out of Syria and getting critized for it. There's no argument whatsoever over whether or not HES PULLING OUT SYRIA.

Try to stay on topic, I'm simply applauding the decision to pull out of Syria and withholding judgment on the other wars. What we going on 20 years in Afghanistan and over 15 in Iraq?

Last edited by 925; 10-10-2019 at 09:28 AM..

4 days ago '19        #237
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
Let's not talk about "slaughter" when you literally think that Trump has a "master plan" which implies literally that you think he has "unmatched wisdom" and that in itself k*ll any point that you have chosen to make including your credibility.

Once again, what part do you not understand that the Kurdish did all of the dirty work we didn't have to do? Again, they track down, fought, captured and jailed these ISIS f*ghters or rebels, while we chill in the back. How fu*king hard is that for your dumbass to comprehend?

Again you aren't smart, and the only one catching L's here it is YOU when you refused blindly to ignore the facts because you are too busy keeping your head up Trumps a*s, which is laughable and shows the partisan moron you are.

Here, have more of these
His plan is to withdraw from Syria stop trying to drag me into your moronic debate. You supposed to packing up your sh*t and telling good bye to your love ones so you can go take up arms in Syria. Stop wasting what's let of your miserable life at me you got a war to f*ght in Syria. Allah Akbar.

4 days ago '18        #238
space
space
space
 925 said
His plan is to withdraw from Syria stop trying to drag me into your moronic debate. You supposed to packing up sh*t and tell by to your love ones so you can go take up arms in Syria stop wasting what's let of your miserable life at me you got a war to f*ght in Syria. Allah Akbar.
You don't even know if that's ultimately his plan. Show me his actual "master plan" that you claim he got? That sounds like your plan, but not his plan. That's your opinion or view, but certainly not his. You see the difference, dufus?

I know you don't know what his plan is or even close to what he has in mind. If all of you knew your leader so well, you should know he's only pulling this stunt because Erdogan got in his ear (like Putin or Kim or MBS) and since he has businesses in Turkey, his only doing the will of those that put money in his pockets. That's it, that's all.

So again,

4 days ago '19        #239
925  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
You don't even know if that's ultimately his plan. Show me his actual "master plan" that you claim he got? That sounds like your plan, but not his plan. That's your opinion or view, but certainly not his. You see the difference, dufus?

I know you don't know what his plan is or even close to what he has in mind. If all of you knew your leader so well, you should know he's only pulling this stunt because Erdogan got in his ear (like Putin or Kim or MBS) and since he has businesses in Turkey, his only doing the will of those that put money in his pockets. That's it, that's all.

So again,
Your wasting my time trooper. Go grab your rifle and parachute. You got some ISIS to f*ght.

4 days ago '18        #240
space
space
space
 925 said
Your wasting my time trooper. Go grab your rifle and parachute. You got some ISIS to f*ght.
I will go when you show me Trumps master plan. While you at it go find Obama's Kenyan birth certificate as well since Trump had the drop on it.

4 days ago '17        #241
Tom Herman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$14,660   Props total: 50782 50782
 Ymmot said
We aren't f*ghting in the war in Syria. Also, your argument doesn't make sense. But I'm guessing you're just trying to be witty or something like that...
If troops from China were on American soil we would consider it a declaration of war. Dont quote me again

3 days ago '19        #242
satchseven  10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,121   Props total: 1658 1658
 justblazedown3 said

All the bullsh*t going down around trump he is toast

3 days ago '17        #243
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
$13,781   Props total: 37693 37693
Page 10, arguments about obama

3 days ago '19        #244
space
space
space
 Bucks414 said
liberals pretending they care about the middle east
We know fu*king well the gop and conservatives do not

3 days ago '19        #245
space
space
space
 925 said
Kurds and the ideology behind ISIS are mortal enemies why do you think the Kurds had problems in Iraq and Turkey?

Kurds were going to have to f*ght ISIS regardless we just used them as a proxy in a war we should of never in (thanks Obama, thanks for arming isis also). The sunnis, sh*tes and groups like the Kurds have been f*ghting for 500 years you act like this is something new. Yeah we want them to win and should support them via a proxy but America isn't the world police and that was Trump's campaign promise.

Not to mention Trump gave the Kurds 6 months notice he tried pulling out earlier this year when mad dog quit. Got a sneaky suspicion if Obama did this his supporters would love it and the rebublicans chicken hawks would hate it.

Isn't it ironic how guys like you are siding with Lindsey fu*king Graham. Isn't that rich. Guess when you hate a man so much you'll find an ally in anyone.
fu*k that! the gop created isis when they fu*ked the Iraqi people

3 days ago '19        #246
space
space
space
 925 said
Clowns like you are incapable of comprehending. I brought up Lyndsey Graham because liberals' support of his perpetual chicken hawk stance shows how hypocritical you retards have become. Keep drinking the we need to be in Syria Kool aid. First it was, a*sad, then ISIS, then it was chemical attacks now it's the Kurds. NO ITS ACTUALLY BECAUSE THE COUNCIL FOR FOREIGN RELATIONS DIDNT SANCTION THE PIPELINE.

I've constantly been against foreign entanglements unless we are straight up conquering unless we are defending our REBUBLIC (not the interests of some London banking cabal). IDC if it's Bosnia, Somalia, Iraq, Iraq again, Venezuela, Libya etc etc.

You hacks have no business trying to debate me. It's always the same misinformed crew bellyaching over every little thing Trump does. None of your points are thought out and they are all regurgitation of CIA propaganda. I'm just here because I like kicking around you mental midgets that can't string together two cohesive thoughts.
No matter what stupid sh*t trump does or say you justify it, you have no sense of right and wrong

3 days ago '07        #247
yolaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$6,744   Props total: 16265 16265

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Image(s) inside Yearbook Picture
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+173online now  21
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
132 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  19
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
158 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  5
Video inside Oct 12 - *Another One* Dallas PD shoot black woman in her own home
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy