Donald Trump Speaking on Eminem

most viewed right now
 50
Feb 24 - JUST IN: Trump loses temper in phone call with Pres of Mexico over bo..
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Another angle of the Zaza Incident ☠️☠️☠&#..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside 6ix9ine Ex Friends COME BACK For they Throne
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Women of Wakanda
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '05        #61
Ron Swanson 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$30,521 | Props total: 31776 31776
O
 DamianDragunov said:
Yay!!!!! More circle jerking of the em stans, trump stans ,and then the liberals. Y'all talk like you care and be loud on a message board but don't be doing nothing in real life. Y'all fake as fk.





Yes lol because you know all of us personally and what we do when we are not posting on here...What's the point of just a.ssUMING the worst?? Or that nobody on here truly cares??
 4 months ago '14        #62
Jed Fossa 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$630 | Props total: 1424 1424
 nando said:
You can't possible be this blind can you? If you've been paying attention not only to his past, but his campaigns and everything that comes out of his mouth is race-based. From his racist past discriminating against minorities to telling his supporters at a rally back in his day they would've carried them out in a stretcher (they meaning black people) to him mocking a Mexican judge to him wanting to build a wall to keep minorities out not criminals to him wanting to end DACA to him saying there are fine people on both sides of a KKK White Nationalist Rally but saying football players should be fired for disrespecting the flag/military I mean the list goes on and on...
Ok, for the sake of clarity I will address this point by point

1. How the hell Can You Say He Talked About Black Ppl??? He Talked About Protesters Who Show Up To A Meeting Dedicated To His Supporters...And that back in the day they would've got their a.sses jumped...What He Said Was wild And Even Unnecessary But I Just Dont See why you a.ssume he meant black people in general??? Even if the protestors happened to be black, it's still no proof that he wants to k!ll all black ppl ffs! He talks about those specific protesters...why do we, by default, have to a.ssume that he meant black people in general?


2. He said the Mexican judge might be biased because of his heritage...idk, i probably wouldnt have stated that publicly but then again, when some judge gives you multiple horrible rulings when you're in the middle of building a wall, you couldn't help but think that maybe the judge is biased...again, I dont see racism here?

3. again, how is wanting to have a stronger border racism?? dont you want to know whos coming in and going out of the country?? IDK if they're mostly brown, yellow or orange, if they want to come, let them do it legally, no?

4. there were def some fu*ked up organizations marching there (fu*k KKK and all the other nazis), he has called KKK out numerous times thruout his carreer...but saying that EVERYBODY that came out and marched for the right-wing (the name of the event was Unite The Right btw) is a racist would be unfair too...I know plenty of brothas that are right wing...if trump said that they're ALL bad people, it would be racism again?!

5. that comment on the NFL players was bad and unnecessary...he was outta pocket for calling them sons of bi*ches and it def backlashed on him...he made a big deal out of a silent protest....
DATKIDD121 and 1 others gave props
 
TheRiverStyx and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 4 months ago '14        #63
TheRiverStyx 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,654 | Props total: 4647 4647
 True Sinister said:
That's a lazy and illegitimate response
No. The lazy portion is the original poster not doing his own research.
 4 months ago '14        #64
Dawknight316 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 2383 2383
 Jed Fossa said:
What You Said About Race Etc Is True, Sadly. BUT, USA Is A Diverse Country - We Can't Be So fu*king Sensitive. Trump Says There Are Some Bad Ppl Coming From The Southern Border - Oh, He's Racist Against Brown People? Trump Tweets A GIF Where He Hits Hillary With A Golf Ball - Oh, He's s3xist Towards Women? NO, He's Talking About Illegals Of Whom Majority HAPPEN To Be Brown And A Political Opponent Who HAPPENS To Be A Woman...Please Tell Me You See The Difference Bro...

And You Sound Like A Smart Guy - How Is Wanting To Protect Your Border A Racist Thing? As A Citizen, Wouldnt You Want To Know Who's Coming In And Going Out?
Man there are more "Bad people" born in this country than who come in. How many times have you heard of a Mexican or Arab cause a mass shooting/bombing in the US in recent years? The average person who comes here is looking for a better life not to come and terrorize the nation. Mexico and the middle east are a war-torn. Imagine just trying to get away from that to raise your family but being told no because you might be dangerous but you would never hurt a fly. A lot of immigrants know that when they come here they are a direct reflection of their home so they act more appropriate than they did even back at home. However, some immigrants do come here and commit crimes and it goes back to poverty and not being able to afford. Can't blame a whole group for a few bad apples. The leaders of the five families were immigrants from Italy, they committed a lot of crimes and acts that could be called terrorism today.

The s3xism agenda is taken a little out of hand these days, Women are going to really take over soon. That area I might stay away from lol.
 4 months ago '16        #65
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$771 | Props total: 449 449
Trump and Em somewhere laughing at these gullible a.ss negros out here
 4 months ago '04        #66
The_Most_H8ed 
space
avatar space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 1258 1258
So em signed off on Trump being on his shady national convention show? That was cool before now no??









Doesn't matter slim shady died in a car accident years ago
 4 months ago '14        #67
Jed Fossa 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$630 | Props total: 1424 1424
 Dawknight316 said:
Man there are more "Bad people" born in this country than who come in. How many times have you heard of a Mexican or Arab cause a mass shooting/bombing in the US in recent years? The average person who comes here is looking for a better life not to come and terrorize the nation. Mexico and the middle east are a war-torn. Imagine just trying to get away from that to raise your family but being told no because you might be dangerous but you would never hurt a fly. A lot of immigrants know that when they come here they are a direct reflection of their home so they act more appropriate than they did even back at home. However, some immigrants do come here and commit crimes and it goes back to poverty and not being able to afford. Can't blame a whole group for a few bad apples. The leaders of the five families were immigrants from Italy, they committed a lot of crimes and acts that could be called terrorism today.

The s3xism agenda is taken a little out of hand these days, Women are going to really take over soon. That area I might stay away from lol.
Yes, of course there are more bad people born here than who come in - look at how big our population is. So, if we already have so many bad guys, why risk by letting even more in? Ofc they're not all bad people, but we don't know whos good whos bad...we don't know anything about them.

We don't know who these people are bro - we don't know their names, their criminal record, we don't have their fingerprints...Everybody that comes legally gets questioned, we take their fingerprints, we do a background check...these people just walk in...isn't it unfair to the people who decide to do it legally?

And using mass shootings to measure danger is a dead end really. Average american is 100x times likely to be k!lled in a home invasion or street robbery than a mass shooting, lets be honest bro. Though to be fair, yes I can't think of any recent major mass shooting committed by a muslim or mexican. Then again, why does it even matter? If I was an illegal alien, I would want to steal a car or somthing not k!ll as many people as possible. Thing is, that same car theft could get somebody k!lled if sh*t goes south.

Btw, just some random statistics I found from TX Department of public safety site.


It says that between 2011 and 2017, 527 illegal aliens were convicted of murder in the state of Texas. Think about it man - if it was harder for these ppl to cross the border, many of these lives could've been saved.
DATKIDD121 and 1 others gave props
 
 4 months ago '10        #68
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 5595 5595
 DaQCKing said:
Question had nothing to do with his policies or what he's doing for us. Like how you tried to flip that though
My damn point stands n*gga fu*k yo post
 4 months ago '10        #69
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 5595 5595
 jed fossa said:
yes, of course there are more bad people born here than who come in - look at how big our population is. So, if we already have so many bad guys, why risk by letting even more in? Ofc they're not all bad people, but we don't know whos good whos bad...we don't know anything about them.

We don't know who these people are bro - we don't know their names, their criminal record, we don't have their fingerprints...everybody that comes legally gets questioned, we take their fingerprints, we do a background check...these people just walk in...isn't it unfair to the people who decide to do it legally?

And using mass shootings to measure danger is a dead end really. Average american is 100x times likely to be k!lled in a home invasion or street robbery than a mass shooting, lets be honest bro. Though to be fair, yes i can't think of any recent major mass shooting committed by a muslim or mexican. Then again, why does it even matter? If i was an illegal alien, i would want to steal a car or somthing not k!ll as many people as possible. Thing is, that same car theft could get somebody k!lled if sh*t goes south.

Btw, just some random statistics i found from tx department of public safety site.


it says that between 2011 and 2017, 527 illegal aliens were convicted of murder in the state of texas. Think about it man - if it was harder for these ppl to cross the border, many of these lives could've been saved.
facts!!!!
 4 months ago '10        #70
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 5595 5595
 Jed Fossa said:
Ok, for the sake of clarity I will address this point by point

1. How the hell Can You Say He Talked About Black Ppl??? He Talked About Protesters Who Show Up To A Meeting Dedicated To His Supporters...And that back in the day they would've got their a.sses jumped...What He Said Was wild And Even Unnecessary But I Just Dont See why you a.ssume he meant black people in general??? Even if the protestors happened to be black, it's still no proof that he wants to k!ll all black ppl ffs! He talks about those specific protesters...why do we, by default, have to a.ssume that he meant black people in general?


2. He said the Mexican judge might be biased because of his heritage...idk, i probably wouldnt have stated that publicly but then again, when some judge gives you multiple horrible rulings when you're in the middle of building a wall, you couldn't help but think that maybe the judge is biased...again, I dont see racism here?

3. again, how is wanting to have a stronger border racism?? dont you want to know whos coming in and going out of the country?? IDK if they're mostly brown, yellow or orange, if they want to come, let them do it legally, no?

4. there were def some fu*ked up organizations marching there (fu*k KKK and all the other nazis), he has called KKK out numerous times thruout his carreer...but saying that EVERYBODY that came out and marched for the right-wing (the name of the event was Unite The Right btw) is a racist would be unfair too...I know plenty of brothas that are right wing...if trump said that they're ALL bad people, it would be racism again?!

5. that comment on the NFL players was bad and unnecessary...he was outta pocket for calling them sons of bi*ches and it def backlashed on him...he made a big deal out of a silent protest....
Pretty much
 4 months ago '14        #71
Dawknight316 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 2383 2383
 Jed Fossa said:
Yes, of course there are more bad people born here than who come in - look at how big our population is. So, if we already have so many bad guys, why risk by letting even more in? Ofc they're not all bad people, but we don't know whos good whos bad...we don't know anything about them.

We don't know who these people are bro - we don't know their names, their criminal record, we don't have their fingerprints...Everybody that comes legally gets questioned, we take their fingerprints, we do a background check...these people just walk in...isn't it unfair to the people who decide to do it legally?

And using mass shootings to measure danger is a dead end really. Average american is 100x times likely to be k!lled in a home invasion or street robbery than a mass shooting, lets be honest bro. Though to be fair, yes I can't think of any recent major mass shooting committed by a muslim or mexican. Then again, why does it even matter? If I was an illegal alien, I would want to steal a car or somthing not k!ll as many people as possible. Thing is, that same car theft could get somebody k!lled if sh*t goes south.

Btw, just some random statistics I found from TX Department of public safety site.


It says that between 2011 and 2017, 527 illegal aliens were convicted of murder in the state of Texas. Think about it man - if it was harder for these ppl to cross the border, many of these lives could've been saved.
The American Dream man. When I think America I think of a land of immigrants and a melting pot. People come here for a better life. Let people come to the country if they act up out justice system take care of them. Like I said more bad people are born here, than who come in. Both of my parents are immigrants and are the most by the rule people I know. Its sad that people get denied happiness due to a few bad apples.

Trumps tax braket is only going to increase poverty and crime and who is he going to blame, all people darker than orange.

Many lives would have been saved if it weren’t for Redlining...

I’m not going to change your mind, just understand if you are an American your ancestors immigranted here too. If they were denied entry. You would never exist. I believe there should be stricter laws you commit any crime within your first 10 years you and your family should be deported.

I never in my life met a violent person from Iraq, Afganistan, Iran, Pakistan... They actually to me seem far more peaceful than the average American. Mexico has a huge Drug problem...which a wall will not fix. Theres airplanes... they got money to build landing stripes if they want. Texas and Mexico have a looooonnnnngggg History too, they don’t like eachother.


Last edited by Dawknight316; 10-12-2017 at 05:54 PM..
 4 months ago '10        #72
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 5595 5595
 Dawknight316 said:
The American Dream man. When I think America I think of a land of immigrants and a melting pot. People come here for a better life. Let people come to the country if they act up out justice system take care of them. Like I said more bad people are born here, than who come in. Both of my parents are immigrants and are the most by the rule people I know. Its sad that people get denied happiness due to a few bad apples.

Trumps tax braket is only going to increase poverty and crime and who is he going to blame, all people darker than orange.

Many lives would have been saved if it weren’t for Redlining...

I’m not going to change your mind, just understand if you are an American your ancestors immigranted here too. If they were denied entry. You would never exist. I believe there should be stricter laws you commit any crime within your first 10 years you and your family should be deported.

I never in my life met a violent person from Iraq, Afganistan, Iran, Pakistan... They actually to me seem far more peaceful than the average American. Mexico has a huge Drug problem...which a wall will not fix. Theres airplanes... they got money to build landing stripes if they want. Texas and Mexico have a looooonnnnngggg History too, they don’t like eachother.
You're just unrealistic. Lol @ "I've never met a violent person from such n such"....as if that's the determining factor for putting safety 1st

What I don't understand is how everybody got such a problem with a damn wall as if we don't already have a fence. Muhfu*kas aint been protesting a fence..why get in ya feelings about a different TYPE of barrier? LOL

And don't use the taxes excuse. Cuz even when trump vowed to get Mexico to pay for it yall still didn't agree


Last edited by DATKIDD121; 10-20-2017 at 12:14 PM..
 4 months ago '14        #73
Dawknight316 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 2383 2383
 DATKIDD121 said:
You're just unrealistic. Lol @ "I've never met a violent person from such n such"....as if that's the determining factor for putting safety 1st

What I don't understand is how everybody got such a problem with a damn wall as if we don't already have a fence. Muhfu*kas aint been protestingred a fence..why get in ya feelings about a different TYPE of barrier? LOL

And don't use the taxes excuse. Cuz even when trump vowed to get Mexico to pay for it yall still didn't agree
I live in an area with a LARGE Muslim population. I grew up with them, they run a lot of our local businesses, I think a lot of of them are cool. Mad chill, cooler than people like you for sure. A Few bad apples, just like a few bad apples mad us blacks look bad, media frames us over and over. I hope you ain't black and if you are this makes matters worst.

The wall is a waste of money and is very offensive to any Mexican, it reinforces the stereotype that most of them are illegals. The wall will not prevent anything, if anything it will make matters worse.

No one should pay for the wall, its should not be built. That money could be used to better the failing infrastructure of this country. That money could be given to the Rust belt. I don't even want to continue talking to you, you seem misled by bigotry and ignorance.

SMH
 4 months ago '10        #74
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 5595 5595
 Dawknight316 said:
I live in an area with a LARGE Muslim population. I grew up with them, they run a lot of our local businesses, I think a lot of of them are cool. Mad chill, cooler than people like you for sure. A Few bad apples, just like a few bad apples mad us blacks look bad, media frames us over and over. I hope you ain't black and if you are this makes matters worst.

The wall is a waste of money and is very offensive to any Mexican, it reinforces the stereotype that most of them are illegals. The wall will not prevent anything, if anything it will make matters worse.

No one should pay for the wall, its should not be built. That money could be used to better the failing infrastructure of this country. That money could be given to the Rust belt. I don't even want to continue talking to you, you seem misled by bigotry and ignorance.

SMH
Quit acting like a big a.ss kid and learn how to discuss things as men

U really tryna spin this to be emotional towards all Mexicans? I can't begin to understand how the hell Can people say it's bigotry to build a wall for people without proper paperwork

As if millions of legal Mexicans won't still be here and continue to come

Yall are full of sh*t. Nothin to do with bigotry on my end. I'm a fu*kin black man saying border security is fine and I'm a bigot? That's some nice logic u got going buddy


Last edited by DATKIDD121; 10-20-2017 at 12:23 PM..
 4 months ago '10        #75
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 5595 5595
"Hey America, I'm dawknight..and in my hood all of them are cool. Calm down. Let everybody in. Nothing to worry about. Thx!"



Then IF something happens, the general public goes ape sh*t.

"Why didn't they see the signs?!"

"Why didnt they take this issue seriously wahhh wahhh"

Lose/lose
 4 months ago '14        #76
Dawknight316 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 2383 2383
 DATKIDD121 said:
Quit acting like a big a.ss kid and learn how to discuss things as men

U really tryna spin this to be emotional towards all Mexicans? I can't begin to understand how the hell Can people say it's bigotry to build a wall for people without proper paperwork

As if millions of legal Mexicans won't still be here and continue to come

Yall are full of sh*t. Nothin to do with bigotry on my end. I'm a fu*kin black man saying border security is fine and I'm a bigot? That's some nice logic u got going buddy
I'm not spinning anything.

My mother came over here without paperwork from the UK and became a citizen and made a much better life for herself. She didn't become a citizen for at least five years. She went from brown water and roaches to living in a big suburban middle class home. A black woman I should add. A lot of people want that opportunity and I believe everyone should be able to have it. Rags to Riches the American Dream. This is where everything I am saying is coming from.

If you come here and start acting up, it should be automatic deportation. You getting offended by being called a bigot, if you aren't one don't be so defensive fam. A lot of the people who support the wall and immigration bans tend to be bigots. Easily offended and I am the one who needs to discuss things like a grown man. lol
 4 months ago '14        #77
Dawknight316 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,142 | Props total: 2383 2383
 DATKIDD121 said:
"Hey America, I'm dawknight..and in my hood all of them are cool. Calm down. Let everybody in. Nothing to worry about. Thx!"



Then IF something happens, the general public goes ape sh*t.

"Why didn't they see the signs?!"

"Why didnt they take this issue seriously wahhh wahhh"

Lose/lose
We have a waaayyyy higher risk of getting k!lled by our own kind. Blacks k!ll blacks everyday and you idiots worried about a Muslim or Mexican. LMFAOOOO

Man I wish I would get deported out of this country. It's people like you who really make me love living here. I stated how I feel. I wish you immigrated here from a sh*tty situation so you could see my viewpoint. But naw.

This country is made up of immigrants and they hate immigrants. Welcome to America, the land of hypocritics. This is one of the many reasons most people on Earth don't like America. Most of them are dumb as fu*k, elect people like Bush and Trump. My family over seas clown you guys, especially towards the people who support Trump.

The media spun BLM to be something bad, as almost a terror group, in a similar fashion to Muslims after 9/11. But I need to stop arguing with y'all, "Wise man said don't argue with fools."

And you are a disgrace to Tupac. Absolute disgrace.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Gabby Douglas looking fine af on
142 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Feb 22 - LA Has Criminalized Poverty by Making It Illegal to Sleep in ..
98 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Confirmed: Dark Phoenix Will Introduce Famous Marvel Villains Before Captain M..
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Baby - Before Anything Doc (The CMR Story)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Bow Wow Is Back With New Single “Yeaahh”
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
YouTuber That Claimed Going Vegan Cured Her Cancer... Dies From Cancer
139 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside She loves anime/manga/gaming & chicken shops...Smash or Pass?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Curren$y might drop a mixtape tonight called "The Spring Collection"
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy