18 Good Reasons to Get the TV Out of Your Bedroom

most viewed right now
+72  67
41 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+62  38
18 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '05        #26
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,251 | Props total: 4710 4710
Used to have really bad insomnia but once i took the advice of making the bedroom only for sleeping (and fu*king) it changed everything. Your body gets acclimated to being in the bedroom and loses the triggers that it's time to sleep

5 days ago '05        #27
BigBoo44 1 heat pts
space
space
$434 | Props total: 570 570
I work nights and when I come home, I usually turn the Youtube on and either let my playlists put me to sleep or some kind of narrated ghostly, paranormal stories. But sometimes, when too tired, I end up visualizing some of those stories through my dreams. sh*ts crazy.
+2   

5 days ago '04        #28
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,969 | Props total: 2247 2247
Props.

I took the TV out of my bedroom when i got back from europe, I'm never putting it back.

"higher quality sleep", "less clutter", and "more time for reading" are my top reasons.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #29
My Back Hand 83 heat pts83
space
space
$3,906 | Props total: 19121 19121
 Proffesor X said
Ive seen couples who do this, but they don't spend a lot of time in their bedrooms anyway

I have a 55 inch in my bedroom, but I have a house full of people as well, so me and my wife find our sanctuary in our bedroom..........

I haven't any found studies that show a real benefit either or
This.

More TVs = less arguing what to watch = better health.

Slapped.

5 days ago '11        #30
darealvelle 104 heat pts104
space
space
$9,120 | Props total: 8186 8186
No tv in my bedroom at all. My laptop or my HomePod is good enough if I need entertainment

5 days ago '14        #31
mrwoods2 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,183 | Props total: 6296 6296
I need the TV 2 be on so I can sleep

5 days ago '14        #32
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,444 | Props total: 18466 18466
Yeah I don't have one in my bedroom and we also renovated our bedroom walls with anti-EMF lining. Article is nothing but facts.

If I'm in my bedroom I'm either getting ready, sleeping, fu*king, reading/going to sleep.

If I ever wanted to watch something in bed I got my iPad and headphones.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 05-14-2019 at 08:00 PM..

5 days ago '15        #33
Muchacho 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 3611 3611
I like to sleep in complete darkness. My girl like the TV on & don't be paying no fu*kin attention to it cause she on iNsTaGRaM
+4   

5 days ago '15        #34
Beezy84 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 1551 1551
 eLvi said
I can't sleep without there being a TV on, for me I actually need it to fall asleep. When my body is ready for sleep I just shut my eyes and knock out, as soon as I don't hear the TV in the background while asleep I immediately wake up as if I need the TV on to muffle out any other background noises that may arise.
I used to be the same way. Now I got an air purifier and a fan on to help drown out the noise. But I still need the tv to fall asleep first then when I wake up will turn it off. If I donít have the TV I will stay up all night thinking about all the sh*t I need to do the next day/week/month. The tv distracts from those thoughts and I fall asleep almost instantly.

This article is very dated too. The phones in bed are far worse for marriages but fu*k it me and my wife always on it before bed and first thing in the morning.
+3   

5 days ago '12        #35
eLvi 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$938 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Beezy84 said
I used to be the same way. Now I got an air purifier and a fan on to help drown out the noise. But I still need the tv to fall asleep first then when I wake up will turn it off. If I donít have the TV I will stay up all night thinking about all the sh*t I need to do the next day/week/month. The tv distracts from those thoughts and I fall asleep almost instantly.

This article is very dated too. The phones in bed are far worse for marriages but fu*k it me and my wife always on it before bed and first thing in the morning.
Yeah I got both of those but that's just cause I get very hot when I sleep and cause I got dogs so I don't want their smell in my room and or dust in general in my room lol. I can't just wake up to turn off the TV cause I can't fall right back to sleep without it, yeah the TV just keeps me asleep.

As for phones I just be on it for a few in bed and that's if i'm in the mood to be on it that night (I just put it on DND and have my alarm on to wake myself up to get my kid ready to get him to school on time and then leave for work after that.
+1   

5 days ago '10        #36
DannyDoubleBags 1 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 787 787
 cohs said
No TV in my bedroom. My brain has been wired to sleep when Iím in the bed. I almost canít f*ght it.

Iím not a TV person anyway, itís usually just background noise for me.
Bruh Iím the same way. Ever since I got married, we took the tv out of our bedroom and I just pass out as soon as I get in bed.

5 days ago '15        #37
Beezy84 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 1551 1551
 eLvi said
Yeah I got both of those but that's just cause I get very hot when I sleep and cause I got dogs so I don't want their smell in my room and or dust in general in my room lol. I can't just wake up to turn off the TV cause I can't fall right back to sleep without it, yeah the TV just keeps me asleep.

As for phones I just be on it for a few in bed and that's if i'm in the mood to be on it that night (I just put it on DND and have my alarm on to wake myself up to get my kid ready to get him to school on time and then leave for work after that.
I feel you. Whatever works.
+1   

5 days ago '17        #38
GxFR 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 432 432
18 reasons against n all I need is 1 reason for. I can't be layin their alone with my thoughts till I fall asleep. I need that background noise on low volume, plus I might have a lit dream.

5 days ago '04        #39
mr_underground|m 2169 heat pts2169
space
space
$24,647 | Props total: 38001 38001
depends, smart tvs can do a lot or smart connected tv, i sue my firestick for audio book, music and more

5 days ago '14        #40
DavidAames 17 heat pts17
space
space
$10,635 | Props total: 11408 11408
 Be Easy said
never had one in my bedroom since i moved out my parents house

i now have a projector in my bedroom tho

its amazing
Which one would u recommend?

5 days ago '04        #41
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,714 | Props total: 1275 1275
There's a tv in every room of the house except the bathroom and dining room. Going to sleep with the tv on, is the only way I know how. Sometimes I leave it on Revolt tv and play it real low. Blocks out any unwanted background noise.

5 days ago '16        #42
kamal1978 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 163 163
This article is like 15 years late, ppl are usually on their phones before bed, who still watches TV in 2019

Maybe Trump supporters who binge watch Fox news

5 days ago '15        #43
Thatdude28 
space
space
$1,276 | Props total: 4086 4086
I have a TV in my room but I only watch it when I am watching a show that comes on once a week with profanity. I have children so I prefer them not to be able to watch those shows with me.

Also my kids room isn't too far from my girl and I and if we're adulting in the room I turn up the TV just in case the kids wake up so they can't hear what's going on and lock the bedroom door of course.
+1   

5 days ago '09        #44
DEATH 70 heat pts70
space
space
space
$24,029 | Props total: 4897 4897
Flat screen in every room gang

5 days ago '05        #45
bi0 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,858 | Props total: 6416 6416
Iím a minimalist as far as furniture goes and I always felt like the least amount of tv the better you are.. I do have two laptops one for my room and one downstairs for my living room.

5 days ago '06        #46
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 732 732
Some valid and some useless points. All I know is that I like wake-n-bakes while watching cartoons on the weekend too much to give up a bedroom tv.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #47
S.ScRaTch27 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,774 | Props total: 2778 2778
No TV in ur bedroom??...Oh hell nahh FOH lol
+2   

5 days ago '19        #48
zzxxccvvbb 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 511 511
Haven't watched my bedroom TV in years. It's pretty much there for aesthetics

5 days ago '05        #49
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 2636 2636
 BG704 said
Canít fall asleep with complete silence. Always have fallen asleep wit the tv on. Sleep timer on. Might watch a show or two then next thing I know Iím knocked out.
Right here.

I hate complete silence when I'm bout to sleep. Always have that timer set so I can listen to a show as I knock out.

I'm in the bed right now finna put on netflix and close my eyes.

Are ae fu*king our brains up? Lmao.

5 days ago '19        #50
DadeCounty 3 heat pts
space
space
$331 | Props total: 1836 1836
Why? If there no TV I’m sure you n*ggas gonna fall asleep playing on your phone being on BX

Home      

most viewed right now
+120online now  32
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  15
Video inside How Do Ya'll Feel About Lil' Flip?
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  13
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-93online now  7
How much do y'all tip?