Quick weight loss question. Fasting vs 1 500 cal meal per day?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '18        #26
stutteringrap 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$5,787 | Props total: 6808 6808
12. you have to take appiete surpressant to make you feel less hungry and not crave them any more.

irwin naturals triple diet max accelration did it for me.

2.garcina cabgina and

3.bronkaid or eca stack k*ll the appiete.

4.addrrall destory the appiete you will not eat in almost a day or two.

5.buy metablism booster and laxtivies will fu*k up your stomach so much you ain't going want to eat for days.

6 days ago '18        #27
space
space
space
3. the only way is illegally stuff.

4. addrall, eca stack,bronkaid,appitete surrpraisnt, staying under 500 calories every 2 days. 2 hours of excerise. fasting for 24 to 18 hours.

went from 280 to 129. in 1 year and 3 months.

if i had addrall would of had more.

6 days ago '18        #28
space
space
space
like basically diet,fast and excerise every 2 days. have a cheat meal. then take the appiete surprannt when you do binge or cheat meal or day.

the next day your going to feel so terrible. and slugish. you ain't going want it.

6 days ago '18        #29
space
space
space
unfornately igot a fu*k up stomach. so when i eaty unhelathy stuff. my stomach is so fu*ked up and have so much gas. i do not want it for 2 days or 3 days.

6 days ago '18        #30
BrooklynDamien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,432 | Props total: 10148 10148
I skipped all the comments so idk if anybody told you this. I just wrote to a dude asking about detoxing. I told him I drink detox tea almost daily and when I first started I had gained 55 lbs. I had hurt my back and stopped working. I started drinking the tea, making juices and eating about 6 eggs every day. Scrambled with pepper. That plus water and fruit is all I had. The only processed food stuff I had was the butter I cooked the eggs in. I lost 20 lbs in 10 days. No exercise. None. I started lifting at 225. I'm back at 190 now. The herbs are listed on Dr sebi's site and are cheap. You can get them on Amazon. I use Damiana, mullein, dandelion, sarsparilla, burdock, licorice... A bunch... I make tea out of it. And the best part is they all k*ll viruses, bacteria, fungus etc. I haven't been sick since I started taking them. It's been almost three years. I used to get the flu every year. I haven't had a lasting cold bro. Cut the bread, sauces, processed foods etc and get your weight under control and your metabolism will regulate. I eat what I want now and don't worry about it. Pizza multiple times a week. Like real pizza, four slices and sh*t. Not no cheat day sh*t. I eat what I want when I want. No diet at all. Once I got back to 200 I could see my metabolism working again. I have to eat a lot just to maintain 190
+1   

5 days ago '16        #31
hakim1 
space
space
space
$67 | Props total: 185 185
Echoing some things I heard here: lower your calorie intake, live more active.
I'm 5'9 about 220 (was an athlete, when I stopped playing regularly I kept eating like i was) lost about 10lbs in the last 5 weeks, going to lose about the same next month and be pretty happy.

I try not to crash or fad diet, because it's super easy to crash back. I use an an called myfitnesspal to track *everything* I eat and try to stay under 2500 cal daily (and most days I'm closer to 2000). I don't even eat especially well, I find it helpful to know though that those gummy bears I'm eating are 160 cal for 16 bears so if I eat the whole bag that's a meal I've eaten, or that 4 beers might mean 600 calories. Broke my heart to learn that the proper serving for poptarts is 1 poptart and that 2 poptarts is 400 cal.

And that brings me to my second point. I try to find tolerable substitutes for stuff that is high fat/high calorie. vodka soda is 60/70 calories vs 160 for a non light beer and will get you fu*ked up. oatmeal is a good healthy breakfast with fruit and isn't as sugary as cereal and you can make it over night. I try to do just cheese pizza or half my regular portion if I have toppings. I don't drink sodas but really like sparkling water. I eat the low calorie ice cream instead of the full fat stuff and a lot of other subs like that for products where I don't know the difference/don't care. When I do this right it's just like budgeting. I can have a super light breakfast (200 cal) a reasonable lunch (600 cal) and then have 1700 cal to ball out for a crazy dinner and drinks with the homies.

For me I'm trying to build a lifestyle, not lose the weight. I'll workout more or less depending on where I am in life but I can control my diet. Good luck man, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Last edited by hakim1; 02-16-2019 at 07:51 AM..
+1   

1 day ago '18        #32
space
space
space
okay if you cannot stay away from sugar and junk food here is some healther choices and will keep you full or will tear your stomach up so much you ain't going want to eat nothing else.

1. artic zero 150 calories per pint ice cream. it's not good as normal ice cream put if you need something sweet and still lose weight. this is it.

2. halo top ice cream. 360 calories per pint. good as normal ice cream. but alot healther. and will not make oyu fat.

3. healthy choice breakfast powerbowl. 180 calories per bowl. you get a full bowl of eggs,greens,nuts, and turkey meat. extremely healthy.

4. jelly beans are 30 beans equal 140 calories. but beware of sugar.

5.healthwise protein pizza chips. SO FREAKING DELICIOUS AND GOOD. ONLY 130 CALORIES. 15G OF PROTEIN AND 16% FIBER. KEPT ME SO FULL AFTER 3 BAGS. DID NOT EAT AGAIN FOR 24 HOURS.

6.MICREALE 0 ZERO CALORIES NOODLES. WITH SRIY FRY.

1 day ago '18        #33
space
space
space
Good luck

1 day ago '04        #34
akeem923 33 heat pts33
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 1653 1653
 Willy Boban said
A bro need to drop 60lbs quick fast and the scale doesn't move when I go hard for 4 days. But eat a phucking burger on the 5th day and the scale goes up 2lbs.

I'm considering fast for 2 days and eat very low cal low carb meal on the 3rd day then repeat.

A n*gga 40 and sh*t just moving slow even though I was doing terrific this same time last year until I recently gained the weight back.

I was 230 last June and 270 in December and 290 now. But I was 282 last week and went hard until the weekend came and now I'm 290.

So help a brother out. Should I just fast like a mug for 30lbs or what?

Next time you order a burger, skip the bun and see if they can wrap it in lettuce. Fast for 16-20 hours a day (siip amino acids during that frame) and when you eat..have like broccoli or spinach and then a good source of protein.

I

15 hrs ago '17        #35
Willy Boban 191 heat pts191 OP
space
space
space
$7,387 | Props total: 30537 30537
4 tablespoons of Creamy Ceasar dressing is 340 calories.

[pic - click to view]

While this 8 gram carb pasta is only 320 calories.

[pic - click to view]

So pick your battles wisely fellas.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+170online now  15
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  15
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy