Lil Uzi Vert with the calm flex

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '04        #76
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,871 | Props total: 6183 6183
 JimDinO77 said
for a video or is that his fleet? dope if it is.....

one of these platforms need to bring back a MTV Cribs showcase type of show
Not saying it wasn't when it was on because it definitely was but someone making minimum wage can now go rent some exotics for an afternoon and fake stunt. Cribs doesn't seem as authentic today as it was back then even tho did get exposed.

Black Larry said
So are those suppose to be his??
Those cars don't seem to fit his personality even but I know NOTHING about dude.

4 days ago '05        #77
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,196 | Props total: 9428 9428
 Fameus said
Not saying it wasn't when it was on because it definitely was but someone making minimum wage can now go rent some exotics for an afternoon and fake stunt. Cribs doesn't seem as authentic today as it was back then even tho did get exposed.

Those cars don't seem to fit his personality even but I know NOTHING about dude.
:kayne2: some n*ggas going to fake it..... but it is easy to tell who is fronting and who isn't.....

Like, I would like to see the variety of Curren$y's collection..... I know Gucci has some dope Ferrari's, would be dope to see the whole garage... Kanye and Pharrell probably have some crazy 2022 sh*t ... one of those Youtube platforms has the segment where rappers are showing their ice off... seems like a good time to bring back a show where n*ggas are just flexing their wealth.... we can separate the real from the fake

4 days ago '12        #78
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,075 | Props total: 2713 2713
Uzi got dope on the block
+1   

4 days ago '04        #79
Fameus 7 heat pts
space
space
$8,871 | Props total: 6183 6183
 JimDinO77 said
:kayne2: some n*ggas going to fake it..... but it is easy to tell who is fronting and who isn't.....

Like, I would like to see the variety of Curren$y's collection..... I know Gucci has some dope Ferrari's, would be dope to see the whole garage... Kanye and Pharrell probably have some crazy 2022 sh*t ... one of those Youtube platforms has the segment where rappers are showing their ice off... seems like a good time to bring back a show where n*ggas are just flexing their wealth.... we can separate the real from the fake
I doubt the ones who can truly afford even touch steering wheels tho id rather have a tricked out sprinter van. Fiscally these days it doesnt make sense to own 4 Ferraris. Realistically these guys on the road non stop to pay for this lifestyle.
+1   

3 days ago '18        #80
ICONIC 190 heat pts190 OP
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 16472 16472
 Fameus said
I doubt the ones who can truly afford even touch steering wheels tho id rather have a tricked out sprinter van. Fiscally these days it doesnt make sense to own 4 Ferraris. Realistically these guys on the road non stop to pay for this lifestyle.
I agree 100 percent. That's a car u would always use

3 days ago '18        #81
StillSFamilyRep 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 9485 9485
......With no album in sight. Fools

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  15
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+170online now  15
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy