Ex-player Corey Maggette named in Duke rape case

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '09        #76
whodatb1 329 heat pts329
space
space
space
$23,159 | Props total: 18847 18847
 Rule 336 said
So he fu*ked some young bi*ches.. Allegedly? Hasn't 80% of male celebrities done this at one point of time or another?
He paid a 16 year old homie....

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #77
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 36020 36020
 whodatb1 said
He paid a 16 year old homie....
Again he fu*ked a young bi*ch? I know that morally it's not right but y'all gotta stop acting like these 15-18 year olds getting fu*king grown n*ggas is on the same level as murder and sh*t. If he forcing hoes against they will or drugging them then I could see the outrage but we all went to school with girls fu*king on grown n*ggas. Can we put this energy into real crime.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #78
Standin Taller 1 heat pts
space
space
$787 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Rule 336 said
Again he fu*ked a young bi*ch? I know that morally it's not right but y'all gotta stop acting like these 15-18 year olds getting fu*king grown n*ggas is on the same level as murder and sh*t. If he forcing hoes against they will or drugging them then I could see the outrage but we all went to school with girls fu*king on grown n*ggas. Can we put this energy into real crime.
Just because you fu*k lil boys don’t mean you ain’t a pedo

You f*ggits are something else. Wanna normalize fu*kin 13 yr old and sh*t

There’s plenty of countries for u to move to without defending any of them.

Last edited by Standin Taller; 02-12-2019 at 12:00 PM..
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #79
Rule 336 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 36020 36020
@er just blocked you fam. Get off bx and get a life my dude.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #80
space
space
 Rule 336 said
@er just blocked you fam. Get off bx and get a life my dude.
You act like u are not on here daily.

And for many many many more YEARS.

How many accounts have you ran thru 75+?

Bx is you life. Besides fu*kin lil boys. That why you upset. You think this is ur home and uninvited guest spit on u.

1 week ago '14        #81
titans7 
space
space
$8,233 | Props total: 18588 18588
 Rule 336 said
Foh.. Huge pause but dude is a whole snack.. Goat physique ever for a nba player.
 BIGMARS said

Ain't no pausing that bro
I was cracking up laughing at that comment and can't believe it took until page three for somebody to quote it
He took time from the other arguments in here to let Corey Magette know how he felt about his body just in case he was reading Boxden and needed a laugh. Magette was yanked from the clippers broadcast immediately so he suddenly had more free time to workout, lift weights and read Boxden last night.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #82
xcobr8 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 86 86
 devilinsider said
He was silently kicked off the team and just so happened he was a lottery pick? You can't be this stupid.
Look it up..He was Ďsuspendedí & left w/the quickness..Young bucks SMH

1 week ago '18        #83
xcobr8 
space
space
 xcobr8 said
They going back ...I do remember this/why he left Duke..(didnít read post, saw picture & recalled it, big deal then)...Coach K helped
100%..Allegations were made, Maggette was benched & Ďforcedí to turn pro OR leave PERIOD....BUT she waited hellla long DAYUM..not my daughter

1 week ago '18        #84
xcobr8 
space
space
 devilinsider said
He was silently kicked off the team and just so happened he was a lottery pick? You can't be this stupid.
Yeap he was a lottery pick for NBA you dumb fu*k...Whatís that gotta do with him & r*pe at Duke...You just got off the porch, tread lightly son...

1 week ago '17        #85
money99 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 4519 4519
fu*kin THUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Give this piece of sh*t life

@

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #86
space
space
 money99 said
fu*kin THUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Give this piece of sh*t life

@
I just want coach k to be disgraced for the cover-up of an investigation for charge to have possibly been brought up.

fu*k Duke

1 week ago '09        #87
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 2520 2520
 xcobr8 said
Yeap he was a lottery pick for NBA you dumb fu*k...What’s that gotta do with him & r*pe at Duke...You just got off the porch, tread lightly son...
You don't know what you talking about. Let that hate out bruh. Tell us where Coach K touched you.

1 week ago '18        #88
xcobr8 
space
space
[QUOTE=devilinsider;48805077]You don't know what you talking about. Let that hate out bruh. Tell us where Coach K touched you. [/QUOTE

Iím not here for your bi*chass...Talk sh*t face to face or NOT at all..Iím not the one..Love poppin off the nets...See me face to face & talk...send me location Iíll send my cousin ASAP

1 week ago '18        #89
xcobr8 
space
space
[quote=xcobr8;48806535]
 devilinsider said
You don't know what you talking about. Let that hate out bruh. Tell us where Coach K touched you. [/QUOTE

Iím not here for your bi*chass...Talk sh*t face to face or NOT at all..Iím not the one..Love poppin off the nets...See me face to face & talk...send me location Iíll send my cousin ASAP
(if you too far my fam will touch u, easily)

1 week ago '09        #90
space
space
space
[quote=xcobr8;48806535]
 devilinsider said
You don't know what you talking about. Let that hate out bruh. Tell us where Coach K touched you. [/QUOTE

I’m not here for your bi*chass...Talk sh*t face to face or NOT at all..I’m not the one..Love poppin off the nets...See me face to face & talk...send me location I’ll send my cousin ASAP
fu*king loser talking about stuff you don't know and got the nerve to pop sh*t and act like you Michael Corleone. $100 says you're a 110 pound weird kid living at home with your step daddy

1 week ago '18        #91
xcobr8 
space
space
[quote=devilinsider;48806941]
 xcobr8 said

fu*king loser talking about stuff you don't know and got the nerve to pop sh*t and act like you Michael Corleone. $100 says you're a 110 pound weird kid living at home with your step daddy
Drop location city & state & find out for yourself champ...If I donít I know who will esp if my fam or me is near you...Letís find out whatís what until then seccle

1 week ago '09        #92
space
space
space
[quote=xcobr8;48807155]
 devilinsider said

Drop location city & state & find out for yourself champ...If I donít I know who will esp if my fam or me is near you...Letís find out whatís what until then seccle

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+170online now  14
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  14
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy